What do you think about all the hate Marzia has been getting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Luca Bassi wrote:

Jack Rubino wrote:

[...] one of the reasons could be the "pointless", can we call them like that?, videos that she makes. I'm sorry if i sound rough, but just looking at her channel and, of course, to her vids' titles, the first impression was that she is another of those no sense/dont-get-why-she-has-so-manu-subs female youtuber. [...] most of people just do follow them 'cause of the "so cute omg such a beautie" factor(mostly for girls) and the "omg that ass.

I think you got the point.
      The fact is, in my opinion, that you try do your best studying, working honestly, struggling doing years of sacrifice and than you see these people who make some coaxing to the camera and become richer and more famous that you'll ever be.
      It's not called being a hater I guess, It's just anger.

well yeah, that might be it.

yookie wrote:

I think that if you look further on, on what they are actually doing. You can see that youtube is actually really a job in itselves and that it requires a full-time non stop activity to keep a link with the people that are actually watching you. It also requires a lot of creativity since you always have to try and improve yourself to keep being entertaining. You also have to endure the hate that is randomly spread at you for this or that reason because there will always be something bad anywhere but nothing is perfect so why focus on that. once you're in, a lot of responsability kinda comes upon you. It is not that different then everyday life. I mean, you could be going to your office and try to do your best at what your doing and your co-workers could tell you that what you are doing is amazing or just shit, some will be friendly, some will help you improve yourself, some will bully you or do bad jokes/prank it would be the same with sportives student or whatever world itself is like that. At least she is trying and doing her best for something she likes. So who cares what it is? We are all in the same boat.

not saying that she shouldn't, nor that being a youtuber can't be a full time job, it surely can take lots of times just to do things for the subs, to play games/doing this and that, to edit the videos and make them look at least watchable and pretty and, for some, original. I'm just saying that it just looks like another of the thousands of not really original or funny female youtubers out there. Sure it happens a lot for males too, but most famous, and rich, female youtubers do not anything but talking about makeups etc, maybe even with shit edits and boring commentary, and still get to look like a gorgeous and hard-worker youtuber, which people, logicly, do not like. I mean, i would stay there to talk about make ups and dress with my mom on youtube too just to get rich if not that i have a dignity, at least lol. Then comes the part about being hated and insulted even more just cause she's the most famous youtuber's girlfriend, and she got a huge fanbase from him, and shitons of subs cause people know her thanks to him. I'm sure that at least some milions of people went to her channel just to look more affective to pewds and know something more "private" about their life, cause marzia's vids look more "private" stuff then pewds' ones by all means. So, just to make it short and simple since i don't have that much time to spend more words and do not feel like controlling my whole wall of text just to fix some grammar errors, people just do not like her cause of her videos' threads and that she obliviously got tons of help by being pewds' gf, this dosent mean she dosen't deserve anything at all, but it still means that she dosen't really deserves all of what she has now, specially looking at her videos' "missing" meanings.

EDIT: Just wanted to add a little thing about the "job" issue. I believe that nobody can do everything they want to do in life, nor they can do what they dont like by just focusing on doing that, unlike most people think. For example, one can be very great at playing guitar, but that dosen't mean he will be great at playing the piano even if will ever leave the guitar for the rest of his life. Sometimes we simply ain't made to do something, either if we like doing it or not, so, if she found herself comfortable with doing that, nobody can force her to stop since there is no contract and you can do whatever you want on youtube as much as it is in the limits of good sense, nobody... except herself. She, if she'll ever feel like that, needs to test herself and ask if she thinks to be doing it right or wrong, and then take the right decision for her.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jack Rubino ().

• Like how pewds deals with it, just make jokes, dont take it so seriously. Marzia should just ignore them. in my opinion, people hate so they can make themselves feel better(a lot like the common bully). You become famous, people start to hate, and i feel it's due to jealousy of their fame. Their both strong, and I bet pewds is helping her out(not assuming she needs it or not).
    • Maybe we should make a Marzipan appreciation video. I think that she just needs to be reminded that she has millions of people behind her back. I'm not saying that she doesn't appreciate us because she does I think we just need to show her that we are a Marzipan army and we are much stronger than the haters. Of course this won't get rid of the hate but I think it is a good idea. That is just my opinion though.
      I'm dying on the inside and he doesn't seem to care
    • I think that her youtube life is harder than Pewds' right now, because she is always compared to her boyfriend.. she has to be more and more creative to become a individual youtuber... I hope that one day people will see her like Marzia.. and not anymore like the Pewds' girlfriend.
      Probably the hate is just because she is the most subscribed italian youtuber :)
      It is just HATERZ HATE! xD
    • People often dont like to see others be successful, most of the bitter comments come from young boys (as far I've seen) who most likely migrated from Felix just to check in and pour some hate on her. She's smarter than that, she knows she has more fans than haters, that's all that counts. Felix sure does support her no matter what.
      DAMMIT SUSAN