What do you think about all the hate Marzia has been getting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I think it's because she started her channel after she and Pewds started going out. Like how Kalel (Anthony from Smosh's ex-fiancee) got a lot of hate saying she only got famous because of Anthony. Anyone can clearly see that Marziaworks really hard to make her videos and I honestly love her content. I don't find her boring at all. I think it's also because some of the people who watch her videos came from Pewds so they were a little surprised at how different their videos were.

/rant

I just want to tell all those haters that yes, they're in a relationship but that doesn't mean they're the same. Both of them earned their subscribers through their own efforts. Pewds didn't force anyone to subscribe to Marzia, we subscribed because we like her videos. I'm not saying Pewds didn't help but it's wrong to say that she only has those subscribers because of Pewds. All he gave her was exposure; it was still the subscribers who decided to do so.

/rant over

Anyways, I think she should just ignore them or block them. Or just respond with the bear. XD

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    • She always states that she's not just "PewDiePie's Girlfriend" and that she is Marzia Bisognin, she is a person herself, and her identity doesn't depend on her boyfriend. I know that she got the attention from Pewds at first, but she is working so hard on her videos lately and she doesn't deserve this hate! We marzipans are always here for you <33
    • I've watched some of her videos and they're super cute and down to earth.You know,it never ceases to amaze me that such ignorant,blind,scornful hate can spawn in the middle of nowhere.I get it that people don't like a whole lot of the things a majority of other people like but it makes me upset that people will literally go out of their way to make a complete and utter ASS out of themselves for others to see.Amazingly enough,there are people out there who actually support that BS behavior.I find it sad because 99.9% of these people are so insecure with themselves that they have to bring others down to their level and make them suffer,they don't even begin to understand that behind that smile,camera,and punchline there is a living human being with feelings and a heart.But at least she knows that there are people out there who love her and a boyfriend who just absolutely adores her! :)
    • The "jealousy" factor ain't that correct in my opinion. Yeah of course there can be a few that are jealous of her success or whatever, but then again they would be jealous of anybody who has a channel with some videos in it and some subs. It's not like people wake up the morning, go on youtube and get jealous of tons of people on the internet. Most don't even care. The haters, even if hard to find, have their reasons for being a "hater", or just simply a "guy/girl who just dosen't like the contenent and gives his/her own opinion on something". Now, pointing out that i do not follow marzia nor i'm interested to do in future, and that i do not hate her, one of the reasons could be the "pointless", can we call them like that?, videos that she makes. I'm sorry if i sound rough, but just looking at her channel and, of course, to her vids' titles, the first impression was that she is another of those no sense/dont-get-why-she-has-so-manu-subs female youtuber. I am not saying that females cannot do some quality video, remember that, but i just can't help my self to don't think that women who makes videos about make ups or how to dress are simply useless and garbage, and that most of people just do follow them 'cause of the "so cute omg such a beautie" factor(mostly for girls) and the "omg that ass(is that permitted to say? i guess yes, cause i don't really believe that kids or whoever watched pewdiepie did not hear a single swear...), omg such boobs, so pretty looking, what a hottie!" factor (mostly for guys, men, fappers and maybe lesbians). I don't find anything wrong about videos that share recipes and how to cook things, since they might be usefull in some situations. I could go on and on talking about the topic, but don't really feel like i need to explain more here, or at least for the moment.

P.S. I point it out again, i do not hate female youtubers in general, i'm not saying they they should get the hate that some people give, i'm not saying that female gender cannot be youtubers or whatever, nor i'm defending those "haters" you talk about, cause nobody should be told by milions of people, every day, every minute of their life that they are nothing worth more crap and [Insert Insult Here]. I'm saying that not each of people that comment and do not like their contenent and give hints or share their opinions in ways that SOUND rude, or even if ARE rude, are stupid, logicless and brainless people. And seriously, stop with that excuse of "jealousy", cause you know very well that it can't stand up as truth, it's just a way to protect your lovely lord and savior, aka your favourite youtuber (that applies also outside of youtube, of course).
    • There are probably a few ignorant who think she is using PewDiePie's fame to get views or whatever. Not to mention that some people just don't like her cuteness, sweetness or whatever or they just want attention! But as Taylor Swift in her heartbreaking rhythmic song says:

"Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate"
      "And I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake"
      "SHAKE IT OFF, SHAKE IT OFF!"

If they don't like her, then they shouldn't watch her videos or PewDiePie's videos where she is in them, that's all the haters can do anyway.

*BROFIST*
    • Jack Rubino wrote:

[...] one of the reasons could be the "pointless", can we call them like that?, videos that she makes. I'm sorry if i sound rough, but just looking at her channel and, of course, to her vids' titles, the first impression was that she is another of those no sense/dont-get-why-she-has-so-manu-subs female youtuber. [...] most of people just do follow them 'cause of the "so cute omg such a beautie" factor(mostly for girls) and the "omg that ass.

I think you got the point.
      The fact is, in my opinion, that you try do your best studying, working honestly, struggling doing years of sacrifice and than you see these people who make some coaxing to the camera and become richer and more famous that you'll ever be.
      It's not called being a hater I guess, It's just anger.
    • I think that if you look further on, on what they are actually doing. You can see that youtube is actually really a job in itselves and that it requires a full-time non stop activity to keep a link with the people that are actually watching you. It also requires a lot of creativity since you always have to try and improve yourself to keep being entertaining. You also have to endure the hate that is randomly spread at you for this or that reason because there will always be something bad anywhere but nothing is perfect so why focus on that. once you're in, a lot of responsability kinda comes upon you. It is not that different then everyday life. I mean, you could be going to your office and try to do your best at what your doing and your co-workers could tell you that what you are doing is amazing or just shit, some will be friendly, some will help you improve yourself, some will bully you or do bad jokes/prank it would be the same with sportives student or whatever world itself is like that. At least she is trying and doing her best for something she likes. So who cares what it is? We are all in the same boat.