Introducing Me

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Introducing Me

Hello bros! I'm new to this website coming off a PewDiePie video where he suggested the website.
      I'm Argentine, 18 years old and I develop websites.
      I love sports, music, investigation, physics, mathematics, information systems, electricity and YouTube, obviously, among many other things.
      I don't consider myself patriotic, I'm not a fan of Argentina as many Argentine people and that is a huge reason why not many people like me, but I fortunately have lots of friends that accept me the way I am, even tho I don't really fit in here.
      I have a girlfriend who I love a lot, but unfortunately, she lives in Canada. We've been together for almost 2 years now.
      I spend most of my time working on websites or video calling my girlfriend.
      I am a graduated Electro-Mechanical Technician out of the Technical Secondary School #2 of Bahia Blanca, Argentina.
      I speak Spanish and English as primary languages, I know a little bit of Italian and I am learning Japanese and Chinese (Mandarin - Traditional).
      I am an Apple guy... but unfortunately I could only have an iPod touch 5th Gen which I got stolen on the street while going home as a guy pointed at me with a huge knife. He also took my phone. I could only enjoy that master piece of device for 3 months. But I have been saving, so a Mac is coming home!

I think that's all I'd like to share for now, I don't care if anyone reads it but here's to the ones who do!

Peace on the streets saaaaaaaaaaan! ?( .. Oh, wrong channel. BRO-FIST! :brofist: