Make a story(or poem) based on the person above

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Make a story(or poem) based on the person above

So,the game here is to make a story(or poem) based on the person above
      Example: Person A avatar is a dolphin
      Person B:At a lonely morning,a dolphin swam to the beach only to be captured by the humans(and then so on)

Do you guys get it? if so then lets get it started,since i have noone above me,ill use my an example of an avatar which is a blue tiger in a field of grass

In a sunny day,a blue tiger named Gerry,wandered around the warm grassy field,he was hungry,so he searched for food,but never found an,with a feeling of desperate,he returned back to his home,but on his way home,he found a sleeping dear,the blue tiger did not want to kill the deer but it was either him or the deer
      So the tiger leaped onto the deer and ate the deer,he was satisfied so he returned to his grassy field and slept the night away,THE END(lame story,but yeah)

"We pull in money, recruits, just to combat Cipher. Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt. All for revenge.— Kazuhira Miller

Also brofist! :brofist:

Steam account:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107716156
    • At one sunny day,a blocky green man,is at a blocky happy village,but that 'happy' village,wont be happy anymore,since an evil force,is planning to take over the village,the green man however,dont want to lose his home to an evil force,so he asked all the villager,to fight back the evil force,when the evil force attacked,skeleton,spider and zombie all attacked the village.But the village stood back and fought them all away,and at the end of the battle,the villager has won the battle and destroyed the evil force attacking their village,even if there is plenty of villager's killed in battle,they're bravery will not be forgotten....THE END.

"We pull in money, recruits, just to combat Cipher. Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt. All for revenge.— Kazuhira Miller

• In a forest, near a village, a fox covered in blood was found by humans. The blood makes him look like he was red. He was devouring a rabbit and looked like he was still hungry. It seemed as if he was ready to attack again but the humans were not afraid and tried to approach and befriend with the fox. This one reacted aggressively and tried to bite them so they decided to leave him where he was but to keep an eye on him and to bring him food so that he wouldn't had to hunt anymore. Slowly, the fox became nicer and they were able to bring him back to the village where they were able to clean him and find out that he was a grey fox. (sorry if i did a lot of mistake)
    • In the town of Kittania,a Human-Cat like,woman/girl woke up to the sound's of bird chirping,she went to the kitchen to have a breakfast(which is an egg,milk,and bacon) when she is done,she go outside and went to the mountain of Orgol to mine ruby and an emerald,but the journey to the mountain wasnt an easy one,she had to go pass the forest of Zendo,the river of Wurnhan,and the Burned village(which is a burning village,consisting only death and fire that never puts out)But the girl never give up,she takes on all the obstacle like a cheetah,and then arrive in the mountain of Orgol to mine,by the end of the day,she returned home feeling good,and slept the day away for tomorrow mining. the end........kinda bad story...yeah

• Deep within a forest a fox was hiding. Sharping his fang and claw 'till his next prey. But he was haunted by the prey he already eated. in the end, he couldn't get out of his den and died....
    • The poor turtle of this world crawls its way through high and low, rain or shine, only to have its hard shell crumble at the soft touch of the child's hand, and crumble even more as he hears the child ask the adults, "Can we make soup with it?"
      This did not turn out as planned. Oh well.