Hello Mr. and Mrs. bros!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello Mr. and Mrs. bros!

Hello all of you fellow bros!

My name is Meridian and I am a PewDiePie fan from Florida, USA. I have been a bro for a little over two years now and I started becoming obsessed with the Bro Army when I was 16 and he had 9.3 million subscribers. PewDiePie has helped me battle things in life that have gotten me down and he has made me laugh more than pretty much anyone just by being himself. I think he and Marzia are amazing people, and I just think they are so sweet and inspirational- people that seem to have hearts of gold and absolutely hilarious personalities (am I the only ones that would love to be besties with them? Lol)

Sooooo anyway, I love writing, singing, hanging out with friends, obsessing on YouTube, chilling with my little brother and mother, and just taking in life in general. If you bros ever need someone, I am the girl who will be there for you through anything. Just an open invitation if you bros are going through some things and need someone.

Anyway, I love being a part of the Bro Army and I can't wait to talk to everyone on this lovely website!

*Brofist* :)