What's your favorite Pewdiepie Series?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Tough question, tough question. There has been so many great series, but here are some of my faves.

Octodad: Dadliest Catch
      Heavy Rain
      The Walking Dead
      The Last of Us
      Outlast
      The Sims 4
      Shadow of the Colossus
      inFamous: Second Son
      Five Nights at Freddy's

These are only some of my many and yet again many favourites..
    • I haven't been watching them much lately, but I still consider these PewDiePie series my favorites:
      • Dark Souls and Dark Souls II -- His rage and persistence are freaking hilarious, plus him being able to clear Dark Souls? Freaking awesome, and it makes watching those LP series even sweeter.
      • Corpse Party -- I felt a lot of enjoyment in feeling the horror and feels there with him. I guess the game was so interesting that I think that I saw more of Pewdie there. Deep and interesting stories seem to draw out a person's true character very much, huh?
      • inFAMOUS: Second Son and inFAMOUS: First Light -- I guess it's also because of the deep and interesting story drawing out more of Pewdie's character that got me liking these series very much.
      • the PewDiePie funny montages -- I don't think I like everything there, but still, I like a lot of them.
      Do your best, have fun, keep calm, look at the bright side, and friendship for the win! ^^
    • DARK SOULS. I can't believe more people didn't list this as one of their favorites ><! Especially the type of game it is, to edit it the way Pewds did.. I thought it was freaking awesome. I think (other than his montages) it was the best editing he's ever done. I've rewatched that series more than a few times ha. Plus the fact that you KNEW he really enjoyed the game makes it that much better for us Bros. When the poodiepie is having fun, it just makes it more enjoyable for me.

Also, The Walking Dead and The Last of Us. It's super damn cute the way Pewds is super protective of Ellie and Clementne <3. I dunno, I like his story driven playthroughs. I also really enjoy BroKen podcast as well! The last one with Mark was probably the best yet.

Edit: HOLY CRAP. How could I forget JOURNEY?! Journey was awesome! BENGT!!!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by GaJaTim ().

• GaJaTim wrote:

DARK SOULS. I can't believe more people didn't list this as one of their favorites ><! Especially the type of game it is, to edit it the way Pewds did.. I thought it was freaking awesome. I think (other than his montages) it was the best editing he's ever done. I've rewatched that series more than a few times ha. Plus the fact that you KNEW he really enjoyed the game makes it that much better for us Bros. When the poodiepie is having fun, it just makes it more enjoyable for me.

Also, The Walking Dead and The Last of Us. It's super damn cute the way Pewds is super protective of Ellie and Clementne <3. I dunno, I like his story driven playthroughs. I also really enjoy BroKen podcast as well! The last one with Mark was probably the best yet.

I've never gone through a lot of Pewdie's Journey LP, I've only finished one season and an episode or two of the second season of The Walking Dead LP, and I've never watched his The Last of Us LP, but freaking nuts, I watched all of his Dark Souls LP episodes! Now that you reminded me about how much he edited and how much he had fun with his Dark Souls LP episodes, I'd also like to say that Pewds did freaking well with the editing there and that I'm glad that he had fun, too! His Dark Souls (both I and II) LP is freaking hilarious, as well, and the hilarity and him clearing such difficult challenges and the first Dark Souls got me liking it very much! And, as Edgar once said:

"All of my feels. All of my likes."

Freaking nuts, Pewdie! XD
      Do your best, have fun, keep calm, look at the bright side, and friendship for the win! ^^
    • Amnesia is super fun Pewds throwing all objects around and startling himself LOL
      Beyond Two Souls was like watching a movie. Almost forgot about it until it was mentioned here but loved that play through.
      Walking Dead because badass love zombies. I think Pewds cried.
      Pixel Horror RPGs those stories go deep. Paranoiac, The Witch's House , Misao!, The Crooked Man, Mad Father. These games are goooood. I still have to watch Corpse Party

Outlast was nuts
      Dreadout
      Last of Us was realllly good. I think this was one of the first playthroughs I watched.
      Alice in Wonderland was good too!

Pewds is fun.
      I think I am totally a Bro.
      :brofist:
    • GaJaTim wrote:

DARK SOULS. I can't believe more people didn't list this as one of their favorites ><! Especially the type of game it is, to edit it the way Pewds did.. I thought it was freaking awesome. I think (other than his montages) it was the best editing he's ever done. I've rewatched that series more than a few times ha. Plus the fact that you KNEW he really enjoyed the game makes it that much better for us Bros. When the poodiepie is having fun, it just makes it more enjoyable for me.

Lol feel u!! It was cute protecting Ellie. I like the BroKen podcasts also. Something chill fun to listen to
      :brofist:
    • NuttyTobby wrote:

GaJaTim wrote:

I've never gone through a lot of Pewdie's Journey LP, I've only finished one season and an episode or two of the second season of The Walking Dead LP, and I've never watched his The Last of Us LP, but freaking nuts, I watched all of his Dark Souls LP episodes! Now that you reminded me about how much he edited and how much he had fun with his Dark Souls LP episodes, I'd also like to say that Pewds did freaking well with the editing there and that I'm glad that he had fun, too! His Dark Souls (both I and II) LP is freaking hilarious, as well, and the hilarity and him clearing such difficult challenges and the first Dark Souls got me liking it very much! And, as Edgar once said:

"All of my feels. All of my likes."

Freaking nuts, Pewdie! XD

Oh man, you just made me remember the little bits with Edgar! Those moments were golden. I know a fair amount of people do not like that editing style (the quick cuts) and would rather see a straight playthrough, but I LOVED it. I just wanted to throw it out there that I respected Pewds for how well a job he did with that series. But I guess it is really tough to edit that way, evidenced by him not completing the series of Dark Souls ll because he said the editing became too much. Even when he had the vote of what series he wanted to play next (Infamous: Second Son won) and the Dark Souls ll DLC was a nominee.. i was like.. plz.. must.. need.. to .. see more.. pewds.. dark.. soulssss... but, ah. Didn't happen.

Maybe one day he'll get around to it. Hopefully.

The Last of Us and The Walking Dead are two of my favorite games of all time and probably most noted for the emotional stuff that happens in those games. Pewds was very good and into those series. Give them a go if you have the time!

"Should I order the game online? Hmm hmm.. nah, I'll drive to the fucking GameStop." - From his Last of Us series. Classic!

Journey.. was not my kind of game. At all. But Pewds was SO into it and enjoyed it so much, it made me enjoy it. I'll say it again, it's always so much better when you can tell he's into a game and enjoying it. Even a game I wasn't really into to begin with like Journey.

br0fist.