Hello everyone!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello everyone!

Obviously, I'm a noob and a girl, so please don't hate on me. I'm just a person who likes watching Pewdiepie, just like the rest of us here. I'm also a huge fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, so don't be too surprised if I start rambling about how great he is from time to time. Asides going to school, being on the internet, and playing games, I really don't do much, so I'll dwell on here often. That's all there is to know about me.
    • Incognito wrote:

Welcome to the site! Most of us are new here, so no worries. ^^

I'm also a big Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Those are the games I have the earliest memories of playing. Classics. The cartoons were also pretty sweet when I was a kid. :thumbsup:

The classics are pretty good, especially Sonic 3 & Knuckles, but you can't beat the Adventure games + Heroes. Those are the best games in the series.
    • Incognito wrote:

I'm also a big Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Those are the games I have the earliest memories of playing. Classics. The cartoons were also pretty sweet when I was a kid. :thumbsup:

Glad to know that someone knows about that cartoon series. I used to wake up every morning and watch that and had...a sad love for chili dogs because of the show. Those days have passed, thankfully.

Gamefemale wrote:

The classics are pretty good, especially Sonic 3 & Knuckles, but you can't beat the Adventure games + Heroes. Those are the best games in the series.

Ah, the age of the Dreamcast. I was so glad when those games got relaunched on Steam. Or at least the first one. I'm not sure if the second one is or not.

• Koori Hime wrote:

Incognito wrote:

Glad to know that someone knows about that cartoon series. I used to wake up every morning and watch that and had...a sad love for chili dogs because of the show. Those days have passed, thankfully.

Gamefemale wrote:

Ah, the age of the Dreamcast. I was so glad when those games got relaunched on Steam. Or at least the first one. I'm not sure if the second one is or not.

The second one relaunched already. Sonic Heroes hasn't been relaunched yet surprisingly.