Which Pewds Do You Prefer ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Which Pewds Do You Prefer ?

For you bro's which poods do you prefer, the old one (2011-2012) or the new one (2013-2014) ?

PS:i'm not saying he is a different person i'm just saying about different quality commenting n' stuff

Peace, leave your reply down below,

brofist'
    • Well, obviously as time goes on you'll start to refine your processes and figure out what you'd like to do better than another method. He's been fine-tuning for a while and has a process pretty down pat. I like the quality of videos more now than before obviously.

So I would not say 'which Pewds' I like more, as so far as to say which processes and techniques I like more now. I get where you're comin' from, totally. ^^ he's improved a lot and I really love how much he appreciates/cares about us.
      :brofist:
    • SullehS wrote:

Well, obviously as time goes on you'll start to refine your processes and figure out what you'd like to do better than another method. He's been fine-tuning for a while and has a process pretty down pat. I like the quality of videos more now than before obviously.

So I would not say 'which Pewds' I like more, as so far as to say which processes and techniques I like more now. I get where you're comin' from, totally. ^^ he's improved a lot and I really love how much he appreciates/cares about us.
      well that's an nice answer really, yeah actually i've made the wrong question, i tried to ask something like that, ''what you guys think about the evolution on his channel'' thanks for replying :D
    • SullehS wrote:

Well, obviously as time goes on you'll start to refine your processes and figure out what you'd like to do better than another method. He's been fine-tuning for a while and has a process pretty down pat. I like the quality of videos more now than before obviously.

I think you hit the nail right on the head. Pewds has only worked to improve his technique over the past number of years, so it would only make sense that the quality of his videos have improved as well, which I firmly believe they have. Pewds will always be amazing to me, no matter if it is "old pewds" or "new pewds". :brofist:
    • being i just become a bro this summer, I've been going back and watching his older videos
      I found that I personally think the the old (2011-2012) pewds jokes/commentary is a little more immature and less funny to me (im only a few months older than him too xD)
      I really get more laughs from the "new pewds", but honestly I think he's always been hilarious. i really don't understand why people think he's changed THAT much. Some people have even stopped watching him, which I think is kinda silly.
    • I don't even know how to answer (especially when my english isn't that wonderful.. I can't really say what I would like to :D)

I like new Pewds. And I like older Pewds. I don't like "really old" Pewds that much. You know, when he played Amnesia and that stuff. Back then he was so shy and all. When he opened up, he became "better".
      Maybe I like - not new and not old, but the "middle Pewds" moust :D
    • This certainly has been an interesting read, lol. I'm stickin' with what I said.

It's natural for people to change in their day to day life, whether they realize it or not. I love Pewds over all time, if it were not for his past he would not be where he is today. :) Anyway.. continue on. . .
      :brofist:
    • Everyones opinions on this are interesting. Pewds is clearly a character on screen for entertainment (I mean an enhanced, hyper version of himself) so who do you prefer is odd to me personally. I enjoyed the videos, but of course prefer the better quality but back in 2012 my internet never would have handled the HD so no harm there haha Pewds is Pewds, I enjoy the character but I also am a huge Marzipan so seeing pewds randomly as himself on Marzias channel highlights the difference and I think allows Bros to get to know Pewds better which is for sure one of the reasons he is so famous because people can relate to him. I did theatre so I suppose thats why I liked that divide so much I dont know? Interesting topic though.