Corpse party: book of shadows?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Can't wait for Corpse Party, actually voted for it instead of ISS. But am I the only one who wishes he would play something like 'To The Moon' again? (If anything that good exists).
    • TheLordPresident wrote:

Is Corpse Party eventually going to be played, because he said quite a while back that he will be playing it, and he hasn't. Did he call it off or something?

During a LiveStream not so long ago i asked Pewdiepie if he would play Corpse Party Book of Shadows, he said he probably will play it eventually but there are so many games coming out that he doesn't really have time and i heard Corpse Party Book of Shadows is a very big game.
    • I love corpse party with all my heart and im called the otaku girl in my class . Apparently he said he was not going to do it due to many people complaining they hated anime with pewds . I know pewds is a big otaku fan because he watches attack on titan as he posted on twitter 'On a plane watching the series of attack on titan' . In my opinion he should play whatever he want . The corpse party fans on instagram all moan that he is not done it and cheered when he finished infamous . I guess waiting is no use .
    • I really love Corpse Party, but here is what I think: In Corpse Party:Book of Shadows there is almost nothing to comment on, there is just text and photos..Pewds will just have to edit a bunch and won't have anything to say.. The Corpse Party game he played was more interesting and he didn't only click on stuff and read.
      So, in my opinion we should wait for the Coprse Party:Blood Drive to be translated and ask him to play that! It looks much better and I am really excited to watch him play it!
    • Boyana wrote:

I really love Corpse Party, but here is what I think: In Corpse Party:Book of Shadows there is almost nothing to comment on, there is just text and photos..Pewds will just have to edit a bunch and won't have anything to say.. The Corpse Party game he played was more interesting and he didn't only click on stuff and read.
      So, in my opinion we should wait for the Coprse Party:Blood Drive to be translated and ask him to play that! It looks much better and I am really excited to watch him play it!

Your ruining the game a bit so please shut the duck up
    • TheLordPresident wrote:

He said so...but some time has passed, and no new information has gone out. If he's not going to do it, I really wish he would just go out and say it, instead of just keeping us hoping.

During a LiveStream not so long ago i asked Pewdiepie if he would play Corpse Party Book of Shadows, he said he probably will play it eventually but there are so many games coming out that he doesn't really have time and i heard Corpse Party Book of Shadows is a very big game.

thats all the info i can give if you didn't read it.
    • No, dude, I read what you said. It's just that he hasn't made any update about the status of the game. I get that he has other priorities, but he DID kinda promise to do it after Infamous. If he's going to do it later, that's fine, I just want for Pewds to keep us in the loop about things like that.
    • Miao wrote:

Boyana wrote:

I really love Corpse Party, but here is what I think: In Corpse Party:Book of Shadows there is almost nothing to comment on, there is just text and photos..Pewds will just have to edit a bunch and won't have anything to say.. The Corpse Party game he played was more interesting and he didn't only click on stuff and read.

Thank you so much for being rude! :) I guess i can't express my opinion...
    • Boyana wrote:

Miao wrote:

Boyana wrote:

Thank you so much for being rude! :) I guess i can't express my opinion...

im so so sorry >.> i didn't mean to be rude i dunno why i said that im so sorry.
    • All I'm sad about is that he keeps playing some shi*** games and makes videos that are boring to even watch ( Facerig I'm talking about you ) and knowing that there are good games like Corpse party that are just standing there while he keeps doing pointless videos. Don't wanna throw hate here on anything but just want him to start playing some good series (Walking dead was or first part of Corpse party) instead of playing some pointless indie games that nobody really cares for.
    • I really hope he is going to play this game soon. I just got so into the corpse party he played and I want MORE now! 8) I don't know why, but it was a very fun game and I watched ofcourse all of the episodes. I REALLY hope he is going to play it in the near future.