The "Behind the scenes" of all the bros

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Heyo! I'm Iranian but we moved to Dubai when I was two. Currently a middle schooler aaannd that's pretty much it! But if you'd like to hear my virtual adventures through games and books then, phew, do I have a story for you.. ^^
    • This is thread derailment so the admins will delete this, let's give them less of a hard time and delete our posts about this. But one thing, in reply to this, click the quotes on my post and then click reply. Then write whatever.
    • Katie H wrote:

kalaongelma wrote:

So I think I'll at least consider that (though money may still be a problem).

I've just checked a list of countries participating in the Erasmus programme, and Finland is one of them!

I'm not sure how it works for people who aren't at university, but people from most universities in the UK who want to go abroad for a year, as part of their Modern Languages degree (in fact it's usually compulsory), are entitled to an Erasmus grant! It's not intended as something that you can live off, but it's something to help with the daily costs of living abroad.

I would take a look at the Erasmus site for how it works in your country - and the rules have changed slightly, now the programme is called "Erasmus +".

I will definitely check it out! Thank you :)
    • Kalaongelma I am part of one of Erasmus+ projects but I don't know much about it yet but I say that if you find project where you can get in you should do it. It's all free because EU pays everything and at least our group goes to 2 countries and only thing we have to do is do some little writing thing in English about ourselves and our school and then we have to go to Helsinki to visit Book Fair.
    • Ummmm........

~ Living ~
      So I am a Pharmacy Student and yes, it's all about the drugs you guys are taking in.
      I don't have a job yet, but I'm planning to put up a business to earn money.
      For my professional life, I want to earn money and save money. The money will go to charity (a part of it).

~ Behind the Scenes ~
      Usually, everyday, i would be studying or reading about something, whether if it is a school day or not.
      Gaming and playing the 3DS with my sister and tutoring her. It's my life everyday.
      Also, I hang out with Isaiah Kun, n4u/ichi, GloriaPandaIce, Peepthebest123 and the rest in Skype everyday.

That's my life... for now.
      ~ Pokemon Fans unite! ~

• Im a 16 years old french girl who is im her second year of high school. I have some pretty good grades (especially in english). I began to play theatre at the age of 10, and I simply can't stop. It gaves me an incredible warm sensation right in the stomach when I'm on the scene, and I feel like I'm no longer "myself". As if the character was here and replaced the little Mai. Thats why my dream is to become an actress. If I am, I would be complete. If not, I will be a interpreter, because of my love for languages. I upgraded my level in English mostly thanks to the internet. I met some incredible people there, and it won't be possible to make me go away from them. They're like true friends, and I think everybody here knows what I am talking about. Im pretty talkative and optimistic (irl and ivl) and these are my principal qualities I guess.
      Cool kids don't turn around when there is an explosion behind them.
      And if they're wearing glasses, it's even cooler.

• Behind the scenes, I'm a slightly reclusive, too energetic and quirky girl with too much time, and yet not enough, on her hands. I spend most of this time reading bewks, (improve vocabulary, gain information and be entertained at the same time! What's not to like?) playing video games, and binge watching anime. And drawing sometimes (sometimes because all drawings must be perfect and I always ragequit or never finish them)
      As for talents and/or passions, I guess you could say singing but I haven't done that in forever so that doesn't really count :V

I smack you with my petals
    • Now I'm writting BA Thesis for my studies (History of art), living in Poland - crazy country ;D and also interested in calligraphy and illuminations in medieval styles. I'm gaming a bit from time to time, mostly RPGs or tactical but now I don't have much time for this...
      I'm Tolkiens fan, love to calligraphy in elvish style! :)
    • my behind the scene is
      i'm 14 y/o girl who love to laugh and make noises..have lots of fun with friends..talkative,hyper, the one with no mute button..haha (nailed it) my daily routine is taekwondo training..i like to do random kick training and shout loudly while i kick..my life is full with sports i guess, i do taekwondo and track and field for now, i play tennis too, i do have talent in other sports but i'm just not into it :| so wht i focus the most is Taekwondo..I aim to attend more world chmpionships n the olympics :))) and i just love playing games!!
    • im doing engineering at college. Im learning about all the fundamentals of designing a product, using the machine tools, designing PCBs, lots of stuff on electronics, using CAD software. I do lots of sailing. i dont know what i would do if i didnt sail. I want to move away from the UK as i hate it!!! I watch lots of youtube videos and i like to play video games.
    • PsychoNefilim wrote:

We all know that behind every youtube account and behind every account here in Broarmy net there is a living person. And Im curious about what do all of you bros do for a living. Whats your job? Are you studying? Whats what you really want to do with your professional life?
      Post your job/college degree/etc... and explain what is it about.
      I´ll start to study Clinical Diagnosis Laboratory in a couple of days.

I'm a college student, taking up Accountancy.
      I just want to be rich and help people and support my family
      err.. Accountancy is a business course, usually called the "Language of Business"

We study about money and stuff.. how the money flows in a business or government..
      I'm currently on Financial Accounting 2 and Cost Accounting 1 with Law on Obligations and Contracts..
      Soo yeah... :) Pretty stressful. @_@
      I'm just a regular student with lots of obligations and priorities.

As, I am focused on my studies.. it's pretty depressing having no social life. D:
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cheesekeku~<3 ().