League of leagends

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I dunno. I mean, I play it myself and we have some fun moments but it's mostly glitches that happen or something goes wrong cus we know the game, I think he's played Smite which is similar but I don't really see this as a 'thing' for him.

Just my personal and humble view :)
      :brofist:
    • I don't think Pewds should play LoL. League is more serious and involves quite a bit of strategy(not nearly as much as Dota 2 but still). The only times I laugh or joke around in League is inside jokes with friends or when one of my friends or I messes up something we should always get right like flashing over a wall or something. Also it would take him a while to get to lvl30 where things actually get pretty interesting, and its not a game to play as a joke cuz then it really isn't fun unless you can do well.
      Pewds plays smite which is, i think, a version of league that is better suited for him. It's more fast paced and interesting than league. Its like if league and CoD were one game. It's also third person from behind, which i think he would prefer to the third person from above(the omnipotent view)
      No doubt he's already looked at league and decided he doesn't want to play so there's really not much to say cuz he would be playing it if he wanted to.
      "Sow a Character, Reap a Destiny" -Ralph Waldo Emerson
    • Averroes wrote:

I don't think Pewds should play LoL. League is more serious and involves quite a bit of strategy(not nearly as much as Dota 2 but still). The only times I laugh or joke around in League is inside jokes with friends or when one of my friends or I messes up something we should always get right like flashing over a wall or something. Also it would take him a while to get to lvl30 where things actually get pretty interesting, and its not a game to play as a joke cuz then it really isn't fun unless you can do well.
      Pewds plays smite which is, i think, a version of league that is better suited for him. It's more fast paced and interesting than league. Its like if league and CoD were one game. It's also third person from behind, which i think he would prefer to the third person from above(the omnipotent view)
      No doubt he's already looked at league and decided he doesn't want to play so there's really not much to say cuz he would be playing it if he wanted to.

Hmmmmm I don't know about ALL of that, lol! It can be fun even if you don't know all that's going on, and are not lvl 30. To play it seriously with intents to advance? Yes, you need to focus on mechanics, skills, masteries, etc. But playing just for fun..? No :) League is a free game that opens doors for players that want to rank and just play with friends alike, goof around or be serious or both. I can't let myself take it too seriously/in depth and think too hard about it or I lose the element of fun.
      :brofist:
    • SullehS wrote:

Hmmmmm I don't know about ALL of that, lol! It can be fun even if you don't know all that's going on, and are not lvl 30. To play it seriously with intents to advance? Yes, you need to focus on mechanics, skills, masteries, etc. But playing just for fun..? No :) League is a free game that opens doors for players that want to rank and just play with friends alike, goof around or be serious or both. I can't let myself take it too seriously/in depth and think too hard about it or I lose the element of fun.

I get what you're saying, but you have to admit that it's not fun to play if you can't do it properly. it just doesn't seem like the kind of game he would play, because of the strategy involved, but I completely understand what you're saying.
      "Sow a Character, Reap a Destiny" -Ralph Waldo Emerson
    • PLEASE DO A LIVE STREAM WITH LOL IF U READ THIS PEWDS!
      You would have more views than the LoL world championship! everyone would want to play with you. And I would be the first to sent u a friend request!!! But dont make too many episodes it isnt fun if you know how to play :P

READ THIS PEWDS!! PLS *BROFIST*