How many people think Pewds should do a tour to meet all the bros????

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Considering the millions and millions of fans this wont probably be going to happen.
      Why?
      For example, do you think he would go to Africa when the Ebiola Virus is on rampage?
      Do you think he would go to Afghanistan, Iran or Iraq with all the ISIS and Terrorism happening?
      There are parts of Brazil called "favelas" where you can be robbed, stabbed or killed. Safe huh?

It would be unfair because, surely, he has fans from all of those areas, and because of the current circumstances we wouldn't go.
      It is a good idea, I would be more than happy if he came to Portugal but I would be happy with just a Skype call or Co-Op game.
    • Hugo Daniel wrote:

Considering the millions and millions of fans this wont probably be going to happen.
      Why?
      For example, do you think he would go to Africa when the Ebiola Virus is on rampage?
      Do you think he would go to Afghanistan, Iran or Iraq with all the ISIS and Terrorism happening?
      There are parts of Brazil called "favelas" where you can be robbed, stabbed or killed. Safe huh?

It would be unfair because, surely, he has fans from all of those areas, and because of the current circumstances we wouldn't go.
      It is a good idea, I would be more than happy if he came to Portugal but I would be happy with just a Skype call or Co-Op game.

To be fair, why would he go to those places anyway? Everywhere is dangerous, no matter where you go, but those places are just more extreme in risk (no offense). I'm not saying America and Europe are better, but they're more probable choices considering thats where most of his fans reside and it IS safer in (a good portion of, but not all) those places. Yes, Ebola is going around right now, but we're not talking about an immediate appearance or convention. We're discussing future possibilities that might be interesting or an idea to scan over and maybe think about a little, perhaps over a few months or even a year or so. Too bad, so sad if you don't have patience.

A skype call would be cool, but could you imagine even just a simple 10 people in a call? How could anyone say anything? Not to mention, he'd have to divide himself into so many hours and so many groups, otherwise people would feel so jealous or bad (etc etc), and I think he'd be too exhausted to care at some point (he's human, guys). The most popular people would be chosen, and the race of weeaboos will begin.

Omegle would be fun. People are weird, and gross on there, though. That's all I can really say on that subject without going into agitating details.

What I'm really trying to say, though, is that there are ALWAYS risks. You can't live in a goddamn bubble, but you shouldn't throw yourself in a crossfire. And although we can't ALWAYS be fair, we can at least try to be SOMEWHAT fair.
    • Hugo Daniel wrote:

Your first sentence makes no sense, you said "exactly" what I've said.

Anyway, people should erase this idea from their minds, even if you're a fanboy, Omegle or Skype? Probably. He would be selective though.

That wasn't my point. You never read my last sentence (or 2nd paragraph), did you?
      Well even if not, you gave all the least stable areas for hosting this, so I gave you some safer areas. If you're willing to be unfair by minimizing the number of people to a few lucky ones for Skype/Omegle, then maybe reconsider the point it's possible to expand that to thousands, maybe millions? Expos do it all the time, and Cons equal or less (I don't think conventions ever have more than 50,000 but do correct me if you can find an example). Besides, we'd have to choose one single location, so there's no way there'd be 30 million people willing to travel. Plus, a portion of the fandom is made of kids, so they can't travel either (unless parents are willing to take them?). Not to mention fans who just aren't all that huge on him, or have the expenses to go. Reconsider the factors that may hold people back from going, and do realize that we can't be completely fair, but we can be more fair than a Skype or Omegle call.

-cough cough- he already does Co-Op games every now and then -cough cough-
    • he doesn't even like his fanbase, the only time he pretends to is when they're making him lots of money. So I guess if everyone gets together and throws enough money at him while begging he may do a very short public "hi howya doin" and then go back to his echochamber.

He doesn't even read this forum btw, so people talking TO him on here are just being silly, come on.
    • I think it would be cool if he COULD do it, but I'm not going to agree that he SHOULD do it. It would be extremely stressful for him. I wouldn't want him to get burnt out and have to take a break from what he loves just so he had to piece himself back together again. Anyone here remember what Dave Chappelle did after he got a massive contract? He had to take an extended break from his passion and reconnect with himself in Africa. For him, it was a lifesaver and now he does what he wants to do again, with a clear mind and more secure grasp on his personal ethics. As Pewd's Bros, we can't simply want more and more at the expense of his well being. That's contrary to what we are :/