How many people think Pewds should do a tour to meet all the bros????

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Trying to be a realist, but not a debby downer here.
      I would love to meet Pewds, he's a really cool dude. I don't think this is going to happen, though it would be pretty damn cool. Maybe something could be worked out where an event could be hosted or something, and it won't be in every single country. I mean, that's a lot of stress put upon his shoulders. There are 196 independent countries in the world, and it doesn't seem feasible to have videos prepared, I don't know... 50+ Days ahead of time? Even more than that. e.e. If this was an event then I would say that like 1/3 (65.3 to 65) of those 196 could possibly hold an event... maybe. Still, that's a lot to prepare for, and it would be hard for this to work. I guess that was just my two cents, though. As always, I like to hear what everyone has to say :)
    • PewDiePie wrote:

I can see this being a thing, but getting ahead of schedule with videos to go away for a long time would be hard!'
      I love meeting you bros in person, so it would be awesome though!

It would really take a lot of planning regarding the way how you would roll out your videos, but also the tour itself. I think it's a nice challenge and an amazing experience for you and the fanbase, but sadly also a quite stressful one I think.

• It's fine to be a realist, you can be optimistic and real at the same time. You're just realizing all that it would take and how unlikely it could be, even if he wanted to do such thing. It'd be exhausting and time consuming and crazy! So you make some fine and valid points, Kenn.
      :brofist:
    • See, he is famous in the "gaming area", if he make a tour around the world to see his fans, there'll be events and parties that will even pay him to go there and make the area full of people, making much money to the owner. And he is too rich anyway.

I think the biggest problem is TIME, but he can do some tour in one country, then, after some time, in another country, not continuous and I think it should work.

Btw, I thought that he would answer us here, because he made this site for we make the comments on his videos, and this topic is highlighted.
      "In peace, vigilance; in war, victory; in death, sacrifice."
      -Duncan, 06
    • gbc07 wrote:

See, he is famous in the "gaming area", if he make a tour around the world to see his fans, there'll be events and parties that will even pay him to go there and make the area full of people, making much money to the owner. And he is too rich anyway.

I think the biggest problem is TIME, but he can do some tour in one country, then, after some time, in another country, not continuous and I think it should work.

Btw, I thought that he would answer us here, because he made this site for we make the comments on his videos, and this topic is highlighted.

"Too Rich" He worked hard for it, at least, and still does. I find it amusing that so many people think of it as just 'oh he just plays games, how hard can that be?'. At least he does things
      To me the biggest problem would be the amount of people, and how overwhelming it could get-and just people in general, aside from the time factor.
      Not sure what to make of your last sentence.. he did respond here XD Anywho, I've already said my piece.
      :brofist:
    • PewDiePie wrote:

I can see this being a thing, but getting ahead of schedule with videos to go away for a long time would be hard!'
      I love meeting you bros in person, so it would be awesome though!

What if you did meet & greets then played a game making a live video on a stage or whatnot while your fans there watched in person and you could still load vids to YouTube for those who couldn't be there?
    • ="Too Rich" He worked hard for it, at least, and still does. I find it amusing that so many people think of it as just 'oh he just plays games, how hard can that be?'. At least he does things
      To me the biggest problem would be the amount of people, and how overwhelming it could get-and just people in general, aside from the time factor.
      Not sure what to make of your last sentence.. he did respond here XD Anywho, I've already said my piece.

See, I didn't said that he haven't worked hard for this. Yes, I know its hard, that many people tried but didn't work. I appreciate his work, also I think the fact that worked for him is because he is like a comedian, that many cant make people laugh as he does.

Btw, just said that I THINK money shouldn't be a problem.

And didn't saw his comment here.

Well, pewds can make a charity and go around the world getting money in some parties/events for donating, I think it would be a good idea.
      "In peace, vigilance; in war, victory; in death, sacrifice."
      -Duncan, 06