How many people think Pewds should do a tour to meet all the bros????

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Definitely would be awesome if that was possible. Unfortunately I know that lots of people, (especially for people like myself in obscure places. And not close to any large city/place) would never be able to attend. Nice concept though! But realistically speaking one man isn't going to be able to meet millions of people via one tour.

Avid Gamer, Writer, and Overlord.
    • But maybe organizing a convention or something like that might do the trick for everyone to be happy except for pewdie whose goin' to be raped by the crowd and his girlfriend who might be mad at him for that high security recommanded :D
    • We could have a convention somewhere, just like the brony fans have a BronyCon and comic fans (or from what I've heard, anything in general) ComicCon, or even the anime fans the AnimeExpo (sort of the same thing). We should have a con too, assuming that's what everyone is talking about!~ Those cons get thousands of people, and from personal experience it usually doesn't get too bad (except AnimeExpo this year, mostly because the staff were awful), no matter the number!

It could be done once a year, and maybe have some volunteers help out? If that's not possible, then hiring a few people shouldn't be too much of a problem, but the major issue might be WHERE to host it and what kind of events there might be.

For that, I may suggest that we could plant it in either East America, or England (for both convenience for Pewds and the American/European bros since I'm assuming that's most of the subscribers). That way, even if people want to travel to this, it't not a 50 hour flight! As a western American, I have no fucking clue as to how the East works (especially in terms of programs), much less Europe (despite my many travels there). I'll leave that to you people so that my ignorance does not ruin my point.

Furthermore, in relation to what Pewds said about getting ahead of schedule, I think it'd be right to let him have a week (or 2 if needed) off for that to plan for it. It's only one week in a whole year, so I think people should be mature and deal with it. And if they won't, we can deal with the butthurt for only a week, right?

It'd probably be right to do this during a sort of break, for those students who want to see Pewds but don't want to miss that test worth 99.999% of their grade! Spring break would be pretty fair if you ask me, but summer would be better for everyone due to more people being off of school. Summer would, therefore, attract an assload amount of people which might be a concern that seems to be avoided. Winter break would be great, too, but Pewds and others might want to spend their holidays with their loved ones, so it isn't a recommended option. Spring, however, is even because it is a short time with nothing especially eventful going on that most of us would still participate in (unless you have a kid to take egg hunting for Easter?).
      Then again, not my decision. That's just my personal opinion. All that's really being said there is we should do it on a break, and not a school week because let's face it; Pewds does appeal to a certain number of brats. (We still love you, you nerdy Justin Bieber)

Keep in mind that not every bro has the expenses to travel in the first place, so there will not be 30million bros at this possible event.

Funds shouldn't be too much of a problem... And events could be watching Pewds play live, gaming events and tournaments, selling artwork, and more (suggestions always available).

This is just a rough draft of an idea that I'm pretty sure you're all familiar with in this topic, I just wanted to sort of put it all together. If I mentioned something here already stated, please not I did not want to read five pages of comments and I'm sincerely sorry I'm a lazy ass. Thank you!
    • That would be awesome but hardly probable. However, maybe we could Skype with him one on one or something. I have done that with a voice actor before (took a lesson-paid), but was one of the best experiences in my life, just to talk to him :)

But in PewDiePie, maybe just hang out a bit while we each play a game and talk about it or anything really...
      :brofist:
    • A world wide tour would be AWESOME, but it would be kind of difficult. Maybe he could go to a different country every year or something? That would be pretty cool, and then if you have to travel to a different part of your country to meet him you could plan it, because you would know at least 5 or 6 months in advance.. we definitely need to try to get to him about this, meeting him would be AMAZING ^^ :brofist: