Help Make My Birthday Wish Come True, Bros! *MUST READ*

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Help Make My Birthday Wish Come True, Bros! *MUST READ*

OH MY GOSH.
      Happy almost Birthday to me!
      On October 11th, I'll be turning 19. While lots of material things sound nice, it seems like the only thing I'm actually dying to have is a "Happy Birthday" from Pewds and Marzia. Its nice having a website like this, because I can talk about how much Pewdie actually makes my day, and have people actually understand why Pewds makes my day, everyday. I was in DISBELIEF when my younger brother, only 10 at the time, told me to watch this "hilarious" guy on youtube that calls himself Pewdiepie- PEWDIEPIE?
      Finally, in boredom, I gave in and searched this guy. Who would have though that I would have sat in front of my computer for 7+ hours, watching, crying, and most of all, LAUGHING HISTARICALLY at this guy. That was 3 years ago almost, and I still wake up every morning just to see how Pewds is going to make me smile that day. Through his rage quits, potty mouth, and weird faces that sometimes even make me feel uncomfortable, he has somehow become a huge inspiration and true, walking, talking antidepressant. While most girls my age are asking daddy for the newest iPhone, a new car, and money for their birthdays, I'm here at BroArmy.Net asking for help from my BROS to help me get my Birthday Wish, having Pewds not only notice my existence, but on top of that, wish me a Happy Birthday. And I seriously know this will probably not happen, but its worth a try. I couldn't live with myself knowing that maybe, just maybe my favorite person in this planet would notice me enough to wish me a Happy Birthday. Pewds, if by some chance in this world that you see this, THANK YOU, for everything you do. The amount of love that is felt for you all over this world is amazing. You will ALWAYS have your BroArmy. Thanks for being YOU.
      If you bros took the time to read this, THANK YOU. *brofist*
      I hope to see some awesome responses.
      STAY AWESOME BROS. :brofist:

Sincerely,
      Autumn Benjamin
      Tennessee
    • Love this : ) pewds has been an inspiration to me as well, i feel the same way i watch my youtube channel update just so i can see what pewds has uploaded. Stay awesome bros.
      *brofist* Pewds Notice me senpai !! fixed my spelling error :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by illxClutches ().