Looking for someone to play with on PC

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for someone to play with on PC

Hey i'm Garrythemod or my real name being Lloyd Stansby :). I'm looking for someone to play and if possible a Female. I have played with WAY to many Male bros and well sometimes it just really gets boring and well a lot of arguments happen surprisingly enough. I play coop games such as borderlands 2 and I like some on the free to play rpgs on steam like defiance and Ragnarok 1 and 2. I also own magicka, dead island, MK9, Payday 2 ect... If interested send me a message =). If there are any LoL or Dota 2 players I would prefer if you came from Europe because of well latency lag or ping of you prefer ^^. :brofist:
      Brofist to everyone even a barrel! :brofist:
      Garrythemod
      - YouTube
    • Sorta sounds like you are fishing for female companionship haha. Not making fun well little bit. Just comes off as either odd or creepy, little bit.

I can see the logic of getting into disagreements with other gamers but I doubt having a woman play with you would mitigate that just because of the sex of the gamer.

Either way, good luck! It can be a real pain looking for level headed gamers sometimes if you can't actually talk to them in person.