James here also known as Wade D McGinnis

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• James here also known as Wade D McGinnis

Hey guys and gals, James here also known as my YouTube/Twitch.tv streamer name, Wade D McGinnis!

I am a current student enrolled for Radiology Tech and do a number of gaming related videos on YouTube and I regularly live stream a variety of games!

I original started out as an alpha tester for a number of companies, switching over to game journalist for two years then finally sticking with video driven content.

At the moment, I mainly work as a customer service manager/supervisor for two retail stores in my area. Not the funnest thing to do but it pays the bills till I graduate from college.

Personally games have always been a passion of mine. Having had a controller in my hands since I was two, I could never shake the enjoyment I get from playing games. Most of my friends grew out of games typically into sports which I did do as well. Standard football, baseball, basketball, and soccer with advanced conditioning for kicks.

But to me, games enrich my life that other forms of media cannot even compare. They give gamers a unique perspective that you cannot find anywhere else and it is because of this that the gaming industry is dwarfing all media formats.

Long story short, I like games, I do gaming related content, and I talk about games!

As always guys, catch you next time!