Kougetsu

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• So to everyone on here, I have been hired by a comic and manga production studio, a small one, but good one, called YggDrasill-Studios, and one of my first jobs with them is replacing the previous writer of their Kougetsu series.

We are in the era of feudal japan, our protagonist is a lone wolf, a fearsome samurai known as "Akai Katana" however, Katana now seeks once more her former master , and for that reason she returns to her childhood village , BUT , in the very moment she steps into the village weird events start to taking over the place , all the people in the village seens to be "possessed by the dead" . what could be the reason of this?

Kougetsu an Original Comic Series on Inkblazers.com

The plot will be a lot better than it is, now that I'm writing for it.
      Images
      • illus3.png

183.59 kB, 340×241, viewed 205 times

• Okuu wrote:

Looks interesting, hope you keep us or atleast me updated.

Will do. But until further notice, it's on a slight hiatus since my artist has finally started work on my actual, original manga that I've been a part of since the start. Nightmare Overdose. A story about this kid cursed before birth to have the powers of Hades and Hell, and will work bringing all sinned souls to Hell.