Stowaway: Unreal Engine 4 Horror Game ( DOWNLOAD NOW )

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Stowaway: Unreal Engine 4 Horror Game ( DOWNLOAD NOW )

KICKSTARTER AND ALPHA NOW LIVE!!

You can download the Alpha from the above link and check out the Kickstarter too. We could do with any and all support you can offer, whether that be by funding us directly or sharing it absolutely everywhere, this games future rests in the hands of you!

Upon completing the Demo it will launch a feedback form, so if you could be kind enough to fill that out, It would REALLY HELP us understand our audience and target platforms alot more accurately.

Thank you all for your help and support!!

----------------

[url='http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279016282']

----------
      On the outskirts of the Arctic circle, deep within the bowels of a Russian Nuclear Icebreaker;

There is nowhere to run...

Stowing away MAY BE the craziest move you ever make, but as you explore each deck of the "NS Polaris" and uncover its twisted underlying intentions, you will kind of wish you’d stayed at home.
      Using Epic Games' next generation Unreal Engine 4 your experience will be visually stunning and expertly crafted, resulting in intense levels of immersion throughout the entire game.

With inspiration from games like Amnesia and Outlast; this horror game plans to leave you with an unrivaled fear as well as an unmatched desire to know more…

------- X -------

---------

Its still early days and with only 2 of us on the Team its a lot of work stretched between us; we plan to release the game episodically and take with it all those benefits, such as;

• Shorter Development Goals/Cycles
      • More focused Play Tests
      • Audience Interaction
      • Audience Feedback

It allows us to avoid putting all our eggs into one basket and instead show you all the game early, get feedback and improve on the upcoming Episode.

--------

If you have any questions or queries please post them in the comments below,
      We will be updating this as regularly as possible, and even more so If we feel the project has enough of a following to warrant a Kickstarter.

If you do like the look of the game, please support us by leaving a RATE, FAVOURITE and COMMENT on our Greenlight Page.

Check us out on the Links below...

The post was edited 9 times, last by MonkiVirus ().

• Okuu wrote:

Looks more interesting than the muck I have seen. Keep me updated on it, either on steam or on here. If you need someone to test mechanics or something and need feedback on it, give me a holler.

Thanks Okuu, appreciate the support,

We are looking to build up a community and see how people feel about our project/idea, I will most definitely keep you updated and we should have more Game Dev talks and you should also link me to your project when you post about it :)
      Check us out
    • MonkiVirus wrote:

Okuu wrote:

Looks more interesting than the muck I have seen. Keep me updated on it, either on steam or on here. If you need someone to test mechanics or something and need feedback on it, give me a holler.

Thanks Okuu, appreciate the support,

We are looking to build up a community and see how people feel about our project/idea, I will most definitely keep you updated and we should have more Game Dev talks and you should also link me to your project when you post about it :)

Well, my project is nothing compared to this and is moreso a playground for me, wouldn't surprise me if it would eventually end up in the dumpster as I have currently nothing regarding storyline or whatsoever and am moreso focussing on creating stuff in Blender and what not.

Anyway, if you want to start up a community, you might want to create a website with a forum or something for feedback and overall discussion, it might be helpful in the long run (and possibly for new games if you are going to do a project after this.)

• Ahh thats good you always need a project that helps improve your abilities so don't be to hard on it, not every project can be a full complete game,
      Perhaps making a smaller game like a little 2D side scroller, just practice makes perfect,

I may consider that but its hard to start a community on a website that noone visits, so that's why we started with Greenlight and IndieDB
      Check us out

The post was edited 1 time, last by MonkiVirus ().

• As I have stated on the discussion page. The vid itself shows pure quality itself, but I am personally not fond of the current logo and how the text looks in the end. It just looks way too simple in a bad way (text with a crappy gradient applied). However, the game itself should be of more importance.

• Appreciate the support you guys,

Heres one we forgot to post.

Ahaha Ironically, I can't even run my game on the highest settings anymore, so even the Devs have to play it on Medium ;)
      It needs optimizing, but it runs quite well on my GTX 480 on Epic Settings, so Im sure you will get a great experience none the less

Be sure to share it around and keep up to date with us on Twitter too.
      Check us out
    • Hey guys,
      Another blog update this week showing off a few new screenshots of the scenes we have built and a bit of info about the changes we've made. Would you guys be interested in a video demonstrating some of the gameplay functionality, controls and mechanics?

We are currently low on content because it will only risk to spoil the demo experience, so we can only share small bits.

Any feedback on what you guys would like to see or what would grab your interest would really help.

If your interested in participating in the early demo/alpha then go the website and sign up.
      Here is a link to the sign up page.

Check us out