DBZ roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• At hearing the human's taunt, Maku scoffed. "That's what I absolutely HATE about people like you. Fight's hardly even gotten going and already you're running your mouth!" The android shook her head. "Cap, just blow him the hell up before I consider shutting off auditory functions."
      The armored man in question hesitated as his thumb hovered over a button on a device now in his hand, likely the detonator to the beeping device on Ori's chest that he neglected to remove. Argonz glanced around, eyes hovering over each other fighter present. His gaze quickly returned to the human before letting out a heavy sigh, moving his thumb over and pushing the one other button on the detonator.

Immediately, the explosive stuck to Ori's chest became silent. "C-cap? Argonz what are you doing?" "Surrendering." Maku stared at her companion in shock, unable to form a coherent sentence. "If we take him down, the rest will just knock us around like pinballs, and even more will show up should we take them down. What's the point?" Said Argonz. Maku glared. "Cap, you know I usually trust your judgement, but this is just stupid! Don't be like this! If I overclock a bit-" "No. Maku, just trust me on this. This fight isn't worth it."
      The android growled, glared at Argonz and then absolute daggers at Ori, and after several second's hesitation, set down her gun. "I hope you know what you're doing, cap..." "I hope so, too."

"BOO!" Shouted a familiar voice as a small rock pinged off Argonz' helmet. Turning, he saw the nine-tailed girl shouting at him. Oddly, she seemed to have somehow brought up a sofa, popcorn, and a large foam hand during the battle. "That's so LAME! My writer has to spew bullcrap to save your hide and you just GIVE UP?! I wanted bloodshed! I mean, c'mon, you had a battle theme and everything!"

*Meanwhile...*

A light chuckling was heard near LW. "You were thinking about me, huh? I'm flattered." Said a familiar person recognizable as Kada a few feet behind him, grinning sheepishly upon being noticed. How she got there without his knowing was anyone's guess. Lazy writing, perhaps?
      "And... Come to think of it, we never did ask." She looked towards what used to be a raging battle. "Aaaaand they gave up. Looks like we'll get the answer anyway. I'm gonna see just what they crashed for. You coming with, or are you gonna space out some more?" Kada asked.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • He was a bit off guard, as evident by the the shivers he got before turning around, a bit scared, but happy to see the familiar face.. "Uh... y-yea.... Coming!" he followed behind. An image of an underwater cave flashed in his mind for a split second, before it buried itself within the back of his mind. Now he just thought about kada. Er, going with kada to meet up with the others... He was intruiged by the "invaders", although they didn't seem too bad to him. Maybe they could become new friends? yeah, THAT was what he was thinking about.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• "Faceless guy's grenade deafened me and you decided to kick his ass because of it." Sighing, she hopped off the sofa, tossing away the foam hand but keeping the popcorn. "And here I was hoping for an epic death battle."

"So, wait... You're not going to at least try to keep us from running off?" Said Argonz, confused by the sudden lack of hostility.
      Finnian was the one who answered. "When your pursuer can sense energy, running really doesn't help much. Besides, we'd be on your tail in a heartbeat."

"You're being awfully casual considering the fight that took place literally seconds ago." Maku noted.
      "All you really did was throw a flashbang." Was Finn's response. "I mean, sure, it hurts the ears like hell, but it's not like you intended it... Did you?"

Before either alien could respond, Kada, having just arrived, interrupted. "Alright, now that the fighting's stopped, I want some answers!"
      "Let me guess... Why are we here?" Argonz guessed. "Obviously." Was Kada's response.

A sigh was heard from Maku. "We came here for several reasons. Hiding and hunting being the main ones; Hiding from those hunting us and hunting for the artifacts of this world you call Dragon Testes."
      "Balls." Argonz corrected. Maku stared at him. "What's the difference?" "For one, they're not the result of some poor dragon losing his ability to breed."

The android shook her head. "Whatever. Well, we've heard rumors, you see. Several times, this particular planet's had a bad time; Hell, it even got blown up at one point. Imagine our surprise when the rumors say it just reappeared after being destroyed. So, curious, we decided to investigate. We'd been hanging around ever since that little tournament you guys participated in, and-"

Finn suddenly made a strangled choking sound, his body turning stiff as a board as he fell to the ground. Immediately, his friend Kin was by his side. "Finn, don't be like this! There's always next time!" Upon hearing this, Kada cringed. "Aw jeez, crowd probably hates our guts for pulling that vanishing act..."

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • "Oh, yea, that was a thing, wasn't it? Heh.... I think it is probably over by now. I'm Kad- Er- Kinda wondering who won? Oh, and if you are going to want a wish... I... um.... I need one first. Otherwise, where did you two come from? Sorry if it seems intrusive, I am just curious." 22 shrugged. He had gotten a tiny bit red in the cheeks, but he said "It's just because I like meeting new people!"

Another whisper was heard by 22, but seemed to come from nowhere... his mind must have been playing tricks on him. Besides, what would "all returns" mean? It's ridiculous and more annoying to him than anything.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• "Uhhh... Might I ask what you might be trying to achieve? Um.... What is it you are hoping to wish for?" He clutched the little ball in his hands reluctantly, hoping it WASN'T for anything like peace... M-maybe they just wanted money? Or gems? He still semi-greedily held on to his, looking at his fist that held within a dragon ball.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE