DBZ roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The android woman seemed to blink, as if she heard Ori's shout over the commotion. She leaned close to her comrade, whispering something. The armored figure nodded, staring right at the offender, that being Ori.
      Immediately, without warning, the man experience a sensation similar to being kicked in the jaw, the arse, and the groin simultaneously. Likely caught unprepared, it would hurt far more than it really should've. That was peculiar... Neither of the two had moved an inch!

"Please, please, calm yourselves!" The armored figure yelled to the armed soldiers in a masculine voice, his helmet making the voice deep and echoing. "We're not enemies, just fleeing for our lives."

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • Ori, oddly enough, felt nothing. He was transitioning from insanity back to sanity, so pain didn't register. He looked at Sylvia and smiled. "My. You're pretty confident, aren't you?" He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and held her close. "Well..." A light blush crossed his face. "I..... I never realized just how soft you are...." He CLEARLY has his priorities in order, folks.
    • Sylvia couldn't help but giggle as her tails all but hypnotized the human at her side. He was talking about her tails, right? No man could resist the fluffy tail.

"Yes, calm yourselves... We don't have..." The armored figure looked around, before sighing. "Oh, screw it! Maku, we're outta here!" Faster than the naked eye could see, the man grabbed a grenade from under his cloak, tossing out in front of him.
      The moment it made contact with the ground, the grenade, apparently some kind of flashbang, exploded in a flash of light, with accompanying loud bang.

The kitsunes present gave a cry of pain as the noise caused their sensitive ears incredible pain. "Crap, Finn?! You alright, there?!" Kada asked, "WHAT?! CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE LOUD RINGING!"
      It was then that the fiery spirit felt the energy signature flying off into the distance. "Oh man, he's fast... Quick, guys, after him!"

And she took off, following the weaker signature. After some seconds, the kitsunes, still temporarily deaf, followed.

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• Ori was talking about her skin being soft, and both her ears and tails being fluffy. As soon as he saw the grenade, though, he reflexively covered Sylvia's ears and protected her from the brunt of the blast before growling and flying off, his takeoff cracking the ground as he gave pursuit, a murderous glint in his eyes as he quickly approached the male and grabbed him, then flew up a short distance, stopped, let momentum fling him in a circle, then chucked the man at the ground so hard there was a resultant sonicboom.
    • Seconds before impact with the ground, the man redirected his flight path away from the ground. "Argonz, you alright there! Permission to open fire on the hostile?!" The android asked with concern. "M'fine! Leave him, we don't need to deal with his little posse!"

Upon saying that, the man grabbed the android and took off. And I do not exaggerate when I say the speed they flew caused a sonic boom, way faster than any of their pursuers had seen before.

• OOC: Necropost. Ive got a buddy who can't join, but his OC will be taking part in this... so stryder, what next? if there is a confrontation between the alien dude and the rest of us, he will arrive then. Otherwise, I have an equally interesting introduction. By the way, updated 22 coming soon... I will update the title post to show the change.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: Sorry, been neglecting to post. Will fix that right now.

IC: Right as the two strangers thought they had gotten away, a certain someone had gotten in their path. The armored figure nearly crashed into the kitsune that called herself Sylvia. And she did not look happy. The android nudged her companion in the side.
      "Uh, Argonz? Power level?" Sighing, the man tapped something on his wrist. A few seconds later, he gave the android a look. "Scanner's giving me errors. Either it's broke, or we're pretty screwed."

The android checked the skies behind them, and was immediately shocked to find that certain people were already approaching. The kitsunes they'd deafened earlier being among them. "Hostiles incoming! Stay close to me, Argonz, these guys look tough!" "Hey, I'M the guy that's supposed to be giving orders!"

• Ori landed gently next to Sylvia. "Glad you're unharmed by that flashbang. I tried to help, sensitive kitsune ears and all that." He then cracked his neck and glared at the other two. "Now. No more running. Fight us!" He popped his knuckles and stomped the ground impatiently.
    • The android groaned loudly. "Ugh, just great!" She said, bringing up her over-sized gun to aim at the two in their way. "I know you didn't wanna fight, cap, but looks like we've got no choice." Sighing, the man threw open his cloak, revealing two energy pistols with a little twirl; With a clicking sound, he'd apparently loaded them both. "No choice. It doesn't matter how tough they are, we'll get through this."

The two tensed. "C'mon, then! We don't have all day!" The armored man shouted at Ori.

• "Is that so?" Sylvia said with a grin. "Then by all means, go ahead. I'll get the popcorn."

[OOC: Battle Theme]

"Famous last words, human." The man, Argonz, said to Ori. "You'll be singing a different tune in just a moment..." What happened next came so fast that nearly nobody could see it. One moment Argonz was standing there, and the next he'd apparently dashed towards Ori at ungodly speed, elbowing him in the gut before striking him in the face with his knee. And, despite the man having such a weak energy signature, it hurt. "Oh man, he is fast." Finnian was heard saying. It was then that the man's visor gleamed dramatically.

SPECIAL ATTACK: FLASH LAUNCHER!

He then leaped up and kicked Ori in the chest with both his legs, sending both flying away from each other. "Let's see what you think of this!" He shouted, reorienting himself in the air as he took aim at the human, the barrels of his guns glowing. "FIRE!" He yelled dramatically as he shot a large red blast from both pistols, which raced towards Ori. "It doesn't matter how strong you are, you can still be taken down!"

It didn't take a genius to know that being hit by that blast would not be a good idea.

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221 ().

• Ori let out a comical series of oofs as he was hit. When the blast raced towards him however. "Cute. That's real cute." He slashed his sword, and the energy blast was cut in half, flying to either side of Ori. "You don't live on this earth for millennia without learning a few tricks." He then vanished and reappeared behind the man, Argonz, and immediately struck him behind the knee, causing his leg to buckle and making him fall. He then aimed his sword at the man, and stabbed him in the leg. "Fun fact. I've learned the pathways of ki flow throughout my tenure on this planet, and how to stop it. This little spot HERE." He yanked the sword out. "Can make your leg go numb."
    • [OOC: My apologies, but I can't not take the armor into account. Plus I don't want him down in exactly two post's worth of fighting. I'll try to keep the... altering... to a minimum wherever possible from now on, though. Again, sorry.]

There was a loud screeching noise as the sword slid off the armor the man was wearing, leaving behind a deep gash in the unknown metal. "Fun fact. I wear good armor." A loud thud was heard as the android, Maku, struck Ori from behind with the butt of her BFG. Judging from the force of the blow alone, she was most likely the stronger one. Seeing the human distracted, if only for a split-second, he grabbed a disc-like object from under his cloak, and shoved it into the man's chest, where it stuck. Stepping aside, he watched as his companion did a somersault over Ori's head, grabbed it in mid-air, and threw him forward upon landing. As the human was flung, the object on his chest began beeping rapidly. Chances are, it would explode. Rapidly beeping things usually did that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221 ().

• OOC: It's hard to strike a single point precisely, especially if it's moving as it most likely will be. It's not directly stopping, it's deflecting an attack; There is a difference there. Since you never actually mentioned which particular area of the leg was stabbed, it gives me a bit of room to spout crap about how it never happened. If you specifically mentioned the stab was into the back of the knee in your post, then I'd have problems explaining that away.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're right, but this is my logic and I'm afraid I'm going to have to stick with it. I'll edit my post slightly to show some damage was done, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.

The post was edited 2 times, last by stryder221 ().

• "Hm... that Kada girl is intriguing... I wonder why she is so... FIERY... Anyone? Wait, I was stupid and flew off on my own. Right. Anyhow-" He was suddenly cut off, and he could hear a slight whisper of the word VOID. He stopped, and looked around, but saw nothing other than a small cave. He ignored the whatever it was before and continued on his way, seeing the group ahead. He chose to sit and watch for a moment... analyze the situation. "I wonder if they tried asking him what he was here for... I also wonder where Kada is... wait, what was I saying?" he realized he had lost track, and began to think of Kada again. shaking it off, he continued to watch from a distance.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• At the word void, one could hear a nearby tree give a deep, throaty laugh.

Ori landed on his feet and tilted his head. "Two on one, huh? That's just not fair...." He readied his blades. "If it was four on one, then maybe." He cleared his mind and closed his eyes, readying himself for their attack.