DBZ roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• OOC: Finn, and for that matter Kin, are not hollow characters. Keep controlling Finn and I'll make frowny faces at you... And maybe leave. While I can't exactly stop you, I'd appreciate it if you don't control Sylvia either, at least not without permission. I don't care if you land hits on them, so long as you don't control their actions... Or insta-kill them.

"Finn... W-what's talking about? Why's he acting like that man's a robot?" Kin had asked, confused at how odd the man he knew as LW was acting, and the way Gero was treating him. The green-haired kitsune's eyes widened as he saw Gero shoot energy at 22, knocking him over.
      While Finn and Sylvia, mostly Finn, were dealing with Gero, Kin rushed over to LW's side. "Get up!" He yelled, attempting to pull the android to his feet. "I don't know what's happening, but I can't leave you here! Please, get up!"

Meanwhile, up in the sky, one thing was for sure. Sylvia's strikes hit like a runaway train. Hell, a train would be a relief in comparison to the nine-tail's crushing blows. It was pretty miraculous the doctor was still conscious.
      "Syl!" Finnian yelled. "Don't worry about me, make sure Kin's safe!" "What about Kada?" "Let her do whatever, she can take care of herself! Just leave the doctor to me!"

Typical, Finn... Fight the big bad guys all by yourself, ignore the girl who could literally end this in ten seconds... The nine-tail thought, frowning as she landed beside Kin and

[BGM: Linked]

Gritting his teeth, Finnian thrust a hand out at the flying doctor, his aura glowing blue. Immediately, Gero's flight ended, and he was held in place, unable to do anything except watch as Finnian charged some kind of attack in his free hand. "I've heard enough of your babble, Gero."

Special attack: Fox-Fire!

Finnian threw a bright, but small ball of blue flames at the doctor. Only after did he launch the attack did Gero regain his movement, due to the fact Finn couldn't maintain both at the same time. Finnian only grinned, if Gero did try to dodge, his attack would just follow him until it struck something.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • OOC: My apologies. Usually I do battles like this one its on one of the games, and I have to make some things happen. I will not do it anymore. If I did it at any point before this, it was also unintentional. BTW, is partners like a second character you use? or is it like a follower, in the sense that they are not like YOUR (the rp...er..?) character, but one on the side? If they are seperate, I will make a seperate are for partners and add them to the rules. for now, I am simply removing Kin from the character roster, until I have a better grasp of what he is. Again, sorry for earlier. Also, this will possibly be the last time I use main series/ movie characters, unless we agree we (anyone on this rp) should have a "saga" for that. also, sorry for the unoriginality of the current battle, better villains soon to come. Also, on that note, feel free after these battles to start a saga of your own. I have taken the spotlight for a bit too long now. Also, isn't that soundtrack sweet?!

22: "Listen... the.. doctor... He's just... stalling. Baiting a trap, allowing more time for... that damned..." he went silent for a minuet, until he was back to where he was before, and stood up, slowly, grunting through the whole process. "Listen, I can't help you right now... But, If I decide that... well... uh.... "Plan B" becomes necessary, don't worry, I have a backup in the lab, currently being worked on by the computer. It will kinda be like I woke up from a dream... but, you and your friends need to get out of here... If you can't feel it already, you should feel something... odd coming from the distance... in about 12 minutes, if my calculations are correct."

Gero simply sat there. He shot to the left, and realized he was being followed. "you are a smart one, aren't you? Very well." He simply took the attack. he seemed a bit worn from the shot. "So, you know not to underestimate me... well, at least not THAT much." He flew after Fin, only to fly past him, heading straight for kin. "Hello, there, little one!"
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: I consider Kin a second character. Since a place for a partner was on the original character sheet, I simply assumed that was the case. And yes, the soundtrack is indeed quite good in my opinion.

IC: "He's... Just buying time?" Kin asked. "NO! I don't know what you think you're gonna do, but we can handle this! D-don't blow yourself up!" "Little green/Kin, he's coming right at you!" He then heard Kada and Finnian yell at the same time.
      Eyes widening in fear, Kin whirled around just in time to throw his hands out in front of him. Right before Gero could do... Whatever he was going to do to Kin, a dark green barrier appeared in his path, which he was unable to prevent colliding with. The barrier itself caused absolutely no damage whatsoever, but the doctor was sent flying after he bounced right off of it, right towards Finnian, allowing the kitsune to smash him into the ground with a vicious axe-handle strike.

"You alright, Kin?!" Finnian asked, obviously worried. "I-I'm fine, brother! Don't worry about me, just knock him out quickly before whatever that thing this man mentioned gets here!"
      "Speaking of which..." Sylvia began. "Go help Finn, I'll make sure our friend here doesn't do anything rash." The smaller kitsune nodded, and took off to join his friend. "You, flame girl!" Kada jumped a bit in surprise. "You help them too!" The fiery woman took one look at the scene with a disapproving look on her face. "Three against one doesn't seem very fair to me..." She complained, but went along with it anyway.

Sylvia turned to the android upon being left alone, raising a hand up. For a moment it looked as if she was going to blast him, energy gathered in her palm and all. However, nothing like that came about, instead the android's body glowed a faint yellow for a brief second, and was left completely intact. It seemed that the nine-tail had transferred a small amount of her energy to LW. "That should be enough to get you ready to fight again." She said as she turned her back on him to observe the battle above.

'Something doesn't feel right...' Sylvia thought as she saw the three fighters charge as one towards Gero. 'Even if he's stalling for whatever is coming, he surely knows he doesn't stand much chance against us, and that's not even including me... What is he planning...?

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• OOC: If this gets through, It won't let me change the intro right now, meaning i can't add kin to the character roster. It keeps saying that I am blocked.

IC: "Listen... The doctor knows that there is no hope in him fighting... He knows that we would all overpower him, INCLUDING me, that is, if he hadn't programed me.... But, because of that, there is no possibility in me being like I am right now.... There was some sort of error, or reprogramming in between my release and the tournament. But they couldn't wipe my original purpose... then again, if the doctor is dead, there would be no purpose, and I would be completely free.... We need to kill him, and quick. If that odd... healing... thing you did doesn't take that much, we could all get prepped before.. IT arrives." He flew up into the air, and began to charge up his energy. "Listen, I can't hold myself when I am told I have no reason. I want to hear the doctor squeal in pain, even though he needs to die now. I might be able to cause a good sum of pain to whats coming up, but I will have to automatically switch off to let my anger kind of build up. For now, I will fight from a distance. If I get too close... well, I go back under his control. Allow me to demonstrate how I can help." He slowly brought his arms back, palms facing directly in front of him, all of his fingers together. "TOPAZ STORM!" He released a flurry of white and light blue Ki blasts, all letting out small explosions when they made contact with the doctor.

Gero: "YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE!" He let loose an energy wave, which 22 deflected up into the air, and shot one right back at him.

22: "DOCTOR, I AM NO LONGER YOURS TO COMMAND!" he slowly lowered himself, then, suddenly everyone stopped. A massive energy was coming from the east. It felt like.... Finn. And... Sylvia? A little of LW too? EVEN MR. BUU?! "OH.... OH NO! WE ONLY HAVE 4 MMINUETS BEFORE HE ARRIVES! HURRY U-" his eyes closed, and he fell. Without response, a feeling of rage seemed to eminate from his body. To make matters worse, his calculations were wrong, at the current rate, the creature would be here in THIRTY SECONDS!

Gero: "MWAHAHAHAHHA! NOW YOU WILL SEE WHAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE!! WELCOME YOUR DOOM, FOOLS!" (DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN) He encircled himself in a barrier flew upwards, only to be stuck in the back by this hideous creature, and... drank? (this is the best image I could find. all the blue ones had him in an awkward squatting position.

OOC: Sorry for the unoriginality, but it helps to kind of set the stage for my character as a character.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

The post was edited 3 times, last by dororo4evabro!!!!!! ().

• OOC: probably should have finished that...

IC: Gero slowly melted, emitting gurgling screeches, along with odd, occasional laughter. it only took a minute for gero to completely disappear. Cell slowly removed his tail, exhaling, smiling.
      Cell: "so nice of you all to wait for me. Quite honestly, even after a snack like that, I am quite famished.... not only that, but I have no need for evolution. No nasty, annoying swallowing of androids or devices to become better... its all. RIGHT. HERE." He slowly hovered toward Finn, Looking straight into his eyes. "You, you look quite delicious, but a bit... tough. I will have to tenderize you before you become my next meal... heheheh..." He looked at 22, cocking his head. "That idiot isn't dead? hmmm...... I will be the one to fix that. But for now..." H dashed over to him, grabbed 22, and began to fly at an upwards diagonal angle, crashing into a large amount of rocks in the process, until he launched 22 off into the distance, and returned to his point in front of Finn. "now that that fool is out of our way, what say you? shall we begin?" A small smile curled at the ends of his face, as he took an awkward position in which his left hand was sort of scrunched up to resemble claws on an angry feline. he put his right hand behind him, same position, and slightly spread his legs. "Well, I'm waiting...Meeeehhhhhhhhhahah......" he let out under his breath
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Finnian watched the bio-android without expression as his friend Kin actually threw up upon witnessing Gero's death, his expression was stone-faced as the new Cell tossed 22, the bio-android returning to challenge him.
      Some unknown noise was heard from the kitsune as he began to smile. That noise was soon recognizable as laughter as Finn cracked, breaking out into a fit of mirthful laughter as Kada and Kin stared dumbfounded.

As quickly as it began, however, the laughing stopped, though a smirk was still visible. "You're nothing but a pale imitation, an imperfect copy with out-dated DNA." The kitsune was grinning widely at this point. "You really don't understand how screwed you are, do you? Win or lose, several very important people have noticed our little fight with the doc. In about five minutes or less, some old friends of yours will come by, and boy won't they be surprised to find Cell of all people! Quite frankly, I'm just surprised one of 'em isn't here already! The last Cell left a big impression on them after all, and even if you are as strong as he was, which I doubt, it won't matter in the slightest."
      Still grinning, the kitsune advanced, yellow aura flaring as he seemed to gather his energy. "The way I see it, you have two choices. Die by my hand, or die later against the very same people responsible for the other Cell's death." He stopped merely a foot away from Cell, his energy still rising. "Either way, I promise it will be quite painful." He said before charging towards the bio-android.

Don't interfere. Was the telepathic message everyone present, save for cell, had received only seconds before Finn attacked. They didn't know what was going through the kitsune's head at the time, but for now, they'd listen. Perhaps Finnian thought he could win all on his own? Did he have an ace up his non-existent sleeves?

• Cell simply chuckled, licking his lips. "yes, some of me is made of old dna, but it is merely excess dna. In fact, I even still have the dna of that one saiyan... Turles. Quite honestly, my power is due to a hodgepodge of almost anything on this miserable planet that is stronger than the average martial artist. I guess that would be the reasoning for my pale color. But, who said it was useless? quite honestly, having some backup referral is helpful. For example, a VERY small portion of your dna is in me... heheheh...." He pointed to his chest. "I know that old tricks won't impress, but new power should... Tell me, what happens when the dna of fused fighters is implanted into me? those potara earrings sure were something." he stopped with his stance, and simply crossed his arms. he was looking at sylvia now. "Quite honestly, I myself am clueless. but... I feel amazing... and, now that I think about it more, you all look delicious. In fact, your dna would be a great addition to my strength. Sadly, that doctor was more act than think. I mean, look at what he has done so far. He didn't even research the powers in you all, and, for him, that is just extreme stupidity. the old fool wouldn't even be able to figure out two plus two at this point. That aside, I do understand who it is you are speaking of, but remember that their dna also resides within me, meaning their attacks afterthe fight with garlic JR all reside within me. not anywhere near their power now, but still, a great boost." he took the familiar squat, moving both of his arms behind him from his right. "Ka......me.....ha...."
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Finnian hesitated only for a split-second as he saw Cell readying a well-known beam attack, until he continued his charge maximum speed. Being so close already, he crashed into cell before he pulled it off, right elbow going into the bio-android's stomach. "You honestly think I'd let you try that?" He questioned as he followed up with a kick into Cell's right side, then spinning around and whacking him across the face with his tail, sending him several feet back. Who knew something so fluffy could be used to strike with so much force? It was at that point that, without warning, Finnian up and disappeared in a puff of smoke, re-appearing a split-second later right in front of Cell seemingly out of nowhere, drawing a something on the bio-android's forehead with his fingertip, his touch feeling awful tingly, and most definitely not in any good way. By the time he was done, he'd left behind a glowing, sparking rune apparently made of blue flames. "Oh no, friend, I'm the one with all the tricks here." Finishing his work, the kitsune blasted Cell away with a quick but mostly harmless Kiai. Cell felt light-headed for a moment, and the kitsune smirked, knowing his magic had worked. Cell wouldn't be using Ki attacks anytime soon if he had any say in the matter.

This action was not unnoticed by the two kitsunes on the sidelines. "So that's what he was going for..." Sylvia said to nobody in particular. "Going for what? You ask me, he should've just smacked the thing." Was Kada's response. Surprisingly, Kin was the one to answer her. "It's a Magic Seal. Finn always did love to mix magic with martial arts... They're designed to either sabotage a victim's memory, Ki usage, or just restrict their movements, depending on intention and where it's drawn. That one's on the head, so Finn's trying to keep him from using energy attacks." "So bug-boy can't use Ki at all?" Kin shook his head. "No. He can still manipulate it, he just can't attack with it, at least not directly, won't remember how to. Until the seal's dispelled somehow, he can't even throw Ki-balls."

'But if he was telling the truth about having our DNA... Even without, he might be smart enough to figure out how to remove it.' Kin thought, watching as Finnian began tearing into Cell with a barrage of high speed punches and kicks, the strikes too fast him to see anything but a blur from where he was watching. Apparently Finn was thinking the same thing he was, not even giving his opponent a chance to attempt removing the seal.

• "YOU... YOU... fools!" He simply took the blows, speaking while he received the attack. "do you honestly think something so meek could stop a creature of my perfection? Simply stopping one threat..." he raised his tail, cocking his head and turning to kada "does not make the bigger one go away. My energy can now really only be used for excellent speed. and, as we know, a rather stretchy friend has been a part of me for a while..." His tail began to shoot upward, only for him to stop. "but that would not be fun. quite honestly, this evens out the odds. I am growing excited. I might even have to go and absorb what little of #22 is biological... but that will be when things get desperate. What I want now is for you all to prepare yourself. I will stand here and use only my tail to fight back for... 3 minutes. that should give us both a good amount of time to warm up. What say you?" he crossed his arms and descended, looking up at the others. "Well? I am waiting..."
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

The post was edited 1 time, last by dororo4evabro!!!!!! ().

• OOC: Sorry this took so long.

IC: Finnian only smirked. "If I got that kind of response, I guess I'm not that weak. If you were so perfect, you wouldn't have even been touched." His smirk faded somewhat when he realized that he could've been drained at any time during that exchange. That would've been bad. Really bad.

It was not just Finnian that was surprised when Cell pretty much told the group to attack him all at once. Well, he never mentioned having to fight one on one, anyway. 'Three minutes is all we need. Is he really that dumb? He doesn't stand a chance against earth's guardians, DNA or not!' The kitsunes present thought as Finn turned to his comrades. "Well, you heard the bug! Why don't we teach him a lesson?!" He shouted. "HELL YEAH, IT'S ABOUT TIME I SAW SOME ACTION!" Kada cheered as she shot towards Finnian's side, along with Sylvia. Kin, however, did not join; In fact, he was nowhere to be seen! Scanning the area for his friend's signature, Finn found it rushing towards the direction 22 had been thrown. He wasn't the only one curious, Kada had wondered where he went as well, coming to the same conclusion as Finn. 'What's that kid doing? He going off to save the droid?' She thought before returning her focus to the enemy in front of her, nodding to the other two, a gesture they took as the signal to attack, splitting up and attempting to surround cell as they charged, fists blazing. Finnian struck with precision, aiming for all the vital areas found on a normal human body, Kada simply struck at every part of Cell's body she could reach with as much speed and force as possible, and Sylvia... seemed to be flailing indiscriminately.

[BGM: Kada's battle theme.]

Meanwhile...

While Cell was busy with the three fighters, Kin was immediately by 22's side, working to heal his wounds. "Get up, please. You can't stay here, the bug-man will eat you!" He'd said, a light golden glow visible in his palms as he pressed his hands against the android's chest, healing wounds and restoring energy as best he could for an android.

• "Alright, listen kid... Im doing something desperate... erasing a small portion of my memory banks. by removing the death of gero and the arrival of cell, I should be able to focus the blind rage I had for gero... I might be able to weaken him, at least crack the exoskeleton. That should phase him, allowing for us to finish him off... Tell me, How well do you fight?" He smirked, looking toward Kin. "Because I am not that strong... until I get tired of some arrogant fool, that is. Now... are you familiar with the mineral gem quartz? I have taken inspiration from such beauty.. And weaponized it..." He stood up, pressing two fingers to the temples of his head, and began to speak ramdom, technological words, occasionally looking at Kin to update his data banks, and keep him in mind. Upon completion He looked up. "I would know thatnthing anywhere..." He began charging. he kept clenching and unclenching his fists, and decided to 'Practice' his attack; all he really did was shape his fingers to make his hand flat with its back up; followed by moving his thumb to his palm, and making a pentagon sort of shape from opening his hand and having his fingers seem similar to each point on a pentagon. small beams shot out from the finger, forming a small orb. He quickly ansorned the sphere, before turning back to kin. "I have backup on the way, I think you might want to stay here with me while I get my memory configured." From the distance, The energy of Pinak grew near, along with an orange barrage of energy
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Pinak had finally arrived after a good 3 minuets. He had arrived by puching cell directly in the face, knocking him back a good centimeter or so. Cell had finally grown tired of waiting, and grabbed Pinak by the leg, and flew downwards, mslamming him into the ground. He then flung him twords kada, who, in turn, evaded. She had flown upwards, eventually anaging to safely stop pinaks body. Cell had returned, kicking kada, grabbing pinak once more, and stabbed him in the back with his tail, and began to drain. It wasn't long before pinak had broken free, kicking cell in the knee, and flying away, only for cell to follow. they had become blurs for a while, flying in circles, occasionally hitting and bumping each other away, and eventually stopping to constantly counter each other, until kada had flown down from the sky, delivering a kick to the oft spot oncells head, kada and pinak then both punched him at ocnce, sending him a small distance away.

"well, well. You are all quite capable, and possibly dangerous.... Should I start trying now?" He lowered his torso, bending his knees, and began to charge up. His power increased three-fold. "Now, why don't we really get this started?" he tucked his body into a fetal position, and lightning began to cover his body, eventually sending out a shock wace, launching everyone backwards.

22: "CONFIGURATION 87% COMPLETE. GERO NOT DETECTED... REMOVING LIMITATION MALWARE... PREPARE FOR POWER INCREASE." without moving, he began to glow, his aura becoming brighter. there were no more preset limitations; his body was now open to himself, every bit of it available. All that was left was to get to his new minimum: two times as powerful as his old maximum.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Ori woke up and looked at the scene, yawning and rubbing his eyes, cracking his neck and looking at the fights around him. "Well, now things are getting interesting." He floated up and looked around for a fight to join, or for a fight to find him.
    • "B-but, isn't that dangerous? What if you lose too much, or forget who your friends are when you go berserk?!" Despite Kin's warning, the android did as he said he was going to do. "Then... Do me a favor, and squash that bug when you're done."

Meanwhile...

It was more than enough time for the help they were expecting to arrive. If Pinak was here, then so were the others. Looking down to earth, Finnian saw a recognizable group of fighters watching the action, waiting for the right moment to strike; Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Kibito Kai, and Buu. (OOC: How can they NOT notice?) Though for some strange reason, 18 seemed to be absent. The Saiyans were missing, but surely they wouldn't be far behind.
      Floating close to Sylvia, the kitsune whispered just barely loud enough for her ears to pick up, the words making her nod in agreement.

'Take him down now before it gets worse.' Was the short version of their plan. Others might let him power up, but they weren't going to do something so stupid.

[BGM: Reversal]

Team Attack: Serégon family special!

Sylvia, nodding to Finnian, pointed a finger towards Cell. For a moment it seemed like nothing was happening, until an explosion erupted right in Cell's eyes, blinding or at least distracting him, giving the two kitsunes time to act. Sylvia vanished in a puff of smoke as Finnian appeared to hold what looked like a fluffy yellow ball in his hand. Pausing only to whistle for the bio-android's attention, he threw the ball at him with all his might, the action unseen due to the speed of the throw. The ball shot through the air at ludicrously high speeds, possibly mach 2, and right before the inevitable impact, it glowed white for half of a second before it instantly turned back into the nine-tail Sylvia, still screaming through the air until she collided head-first into cell's chest, sending him flying back.

Finnian was ready, though; appearing seemingly out of nowhere in Cell's path, the kitsune kicked the bio-android high into the air, only for Sylvia to smash him down towards the ground with what looked like a giant mallet, which shattered from the force of the blow she delivered, which sent his body flying at speeds high enough to once again break the sound barrier until Finnian stopped him with a well-placed boot into the creature's back, hearing a loud *CRACK!* as he did so, and let him fall to earth afterward. As one, the two kitsunes quickly gathered energy, and shot two indentical blue balls of energy at him, which merged together before erupting into a massive explosion upon contact with their target, or at least the ground near it, leaving behind a massive crater where Cell laid, the surrounding dust and smoke making it impossible to see if Cell was there or not.

Panting from the exertion of using all his energy in that last attack, Finnian lowered himself to the ground next to Kin, where he would've collapsed if he wasn't supported by his green-haired friend.

"Get in there, find what's left. Don't give him time to recover." Ordered Finn. As skeptical as some of them were about taking orders from him, the "canons" who were present during the last "Cell incident" nodded, told who wasn't present during that time to help, and began searching the area surrounding the crater for anything even remotely related to the bio-android with Sylvia and Kada's help. They were not going to take chances with him.

It was only then did the kitsune notice Ori. "You, go help them!"

The post was edited 3 times, last by stryder221 ().

• OOC: just gonna fast forward a bit of battling; nothing too intense. Also; Do you guys think that movie charaters such as tapion should make appearences? Also, for more of an opening in character creation and story... should specific GT things be cannon in this? like baby, the black-star dragon balls, etc.

IC: "100% COMPLETE!" he looked down, "Gero... DOCTOR GEROOOOOOOOO!!!!!" [awwww yeah] He dashed forward, leaving a shockwave behind him,. cell noticed and smiled, only for that smile to quickly fade as he saw the large moving dust trail go directly through a mountain within a half of a second. He began to dash away, only for 22 to uppercut him, launching him into the air. 22 following began to attack with a flurry of kicks and punches, ending with a headbutt, launching cell forward. he then appeared in front of cell, grabbing one of his "horns" and began to fly through the rock stacks as cell had earlier, before throwing him in the opposite direction, only for him to fly in front of the speeding bug, kicking him in the face. This had launched the bio-nightmare in the opposite direction again, letting 22 grab his foot, slam him downwards into the ground, land on his face, and begin to repeatedly and forcefully stamp on his face, before backflipping in front of the creature a good 3 times, and holding his arm back, he took the stance of teh move he was 'practicing' earlier. "THIS IS IT! MY MOST POWERFUL TECHNIQUE!" He raised his right arm into the air, his fingers still in the awkward position, and pointed them directly in front of him. it had bounced slightly when his hand was at shoulder height, similar to a cannon hitting the ground when its mouth is tipped. he pulled back his arm once more, expanding his fingers, a small white beam coming from each of them, focusing into a sphere, but this one was about the size of his torso. "QUARTZ..." He paused, looking at cell, who had just stood up, and was breathing heavily. "CANNON!" the beam shot forward in a blinding scene, 22's arm slightly pulling back from recoil, until he pushed it forward more. the beam ended after a solid 15 seconds of pure blinding energy, leacing cell standing, but multiple areas of his exoskeleton cracked.

Cell: "Quartz rush..." He had realized that that was the attack the enraged android initially used on gero. he tried to move his arm, only to find anything beyond the elbow gone. he tried using the namekian DNA to regrow it, but it was too diluted, not allowing him to regrow. "Y-YOU.... YOU WILL PAY, 22!"

22: "GERO, MY DESTINY IS MY DESTINY! YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THA-" suddenly, his irises and pupils returned, and he had realized that his target was cell. he was astounded he had managed to do such a thing to the android, but he had begun to lock up from overheating. "NOW! ALL OF YOU FINISH HIM OFF BEFORE HE-" he was cut off when he realized the mark on the bio-warriors forehead was fading at a reasonable pace.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Ori blinked and sighed, shrugging and flying towards Cell, delivering a ki charged kick to the Android, sending him back several feet. "Oh, come on. Not having an arm, and you're whining? Here." He out his left arm behind his back. "Now we're even. Come on, freak!" He rushed forward, sending his ki into his arms and legs, giving them a slightly golden glow.
    • "Ugh, how lame..." Finnian complained, watching as everyone pretty much went all out on cell. "All that work I put in, and it doesn't even get noticed." He made to stand up without assistance, but of course due to being completely out of energy, nearly collapsed. "Kin. Go, finish him off, don't worry about me."
      "M-me?!" Kin asked in shock. "Yes you. Giving me my energy back will take too long, and I'll never her the end of it if Syl ends it herself. Seriously, go! While we have the chance!" "A-alright!"

Without another word, the small kitsune took to the air, his hands glowing yellow, and the atmosphere around him tense as he charged up to do... something.
      "This should do it..." He said to himself. Glaring daggers at his target, Kin shouted as beams of golden energy burst from his fingers, forming what seemed to be claws..

"Here goes...!"

Kin shot towards the distracted Cell as fast as he could. "IT'S SLICEY-DICEY!" He shouted, slashing through cell with his new claws, which were met with zero resistance. Whirling around, he dashed towards Cell, slashing again. This process repeated itself about three more times before Kin flew above the bio-android.
      "This is the end!" He then dived down, slashing one last time horizontally, aiming for the android's head in particular. Turning around as his momentum was still carrying him downwards, he shot a burst of green Ki at Cell, intending to vaporize the pieces left behind. Well, that was assuming Cell was indeed sliced to ribbons. Even if he wasn't, the blast would hurt like a bitch and probably incinerate him anyway at such close range.

Flipping upright, Kin landed on his feet as he crashed into the ground, the impact leaving a small crater.

• 22 continued to sit still. not from overheat, but from shock. he hadn't realized how powerful kin was, as he was more affixed on the danger of cell. Not only that, but it also came to mind that the battle may have had a different outcome had cell not been disabled. "Kin... I-I think you did it... I am not currently feeling any traces of energy from that sick freak..." he turned around to face the others. "Do you guys feel anything?"

OOC: when this little saga is over, I don't have a plot for immediately after, and what was planned would take place is still way farther ahead. Also, Finn, I know how you feel about kin and being your character, but I must request to use him for one attack in the far future of the RP, and he is just the personality needed for something like what is planned. I can understand if that is not what you want, and there are still the other hollow characters. Also, I am assuming you have something planned to further this storyline? what with the mystery of 18 and all.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: If it's what you need, then you can use Kin. In fact, you can use any of my characters whenever, as long as I give permission.
      Also, 18, and for that matter, 17, has a damn good reason not to be fighting another Cell. Don't worry, though, I do have one little thing in mind.

IC: "Wait... I did it?" Kin asked himself, looking up and seeing nothing but the sky, and feeling nothing from the bio-android. "I did it... I won..."
      As the realization sunk in, he grinned, and jumped into the air. "I WON!"

Elsewhere...

"Fascinating... The little green one actually pulled it off." "That's 500 credits you owe me, Maku." "Bite me, Gunstar. Besides, once you get those dragon-ball things, we can get all the money we want." "Meh, not that interesting."

There was an awkward silence between the two individuals.

"So...! Where are we landing?" "Working on that... Hey, you hear something?"

Now, back on earth...

Kin was taken by surprise when Finnian brought him into a tight hug. "Haha, I knew you'd win! We'll get our second tails for sure, now!" "You really think so?" "Of course, why wouldn't we? We were strong enough to put down that monster, after all!"
      Eventually, however, they separated. "So, how should we celebrate, you guys?" Finnian asked 22, Ori, Sylvia, and possibly the "Canons" who were nearby. "Ooh, I know! There's this lovely little house in the middle of the ocean we could go to, though we might have to kick out anyone living there."

This led to some uncomfortable looks from the z-fighters, particularly from Krillin and Yamcha. It was, after all, the Kame house he was talking about.