DBZ roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• OOC: I was assuming Kada would be male. Oh well, at least it's someone else I can use.

IC: The crowd went silent as Kada stepped, or rather floated into the ring, getting a good look at her. She was a somewhat small, but fiery humanoid with a small aura of flames surrounding her. She was wearing a grin on her features.
      "Bring it." Was all she said, staring down her opponent on the opposite side of the arena. Most people would no doubt believe that this right off the bat would turn into a curb-stomp battle, and some were questioning how on earth she got into the tournament [1], when she literally wore nothing but fire! How would Ranfan seduce someone like that?!

But she did have quite a while to train, though... She might not actually rely on seduction to win her battles anymore. There was only one way to find out.

[OOC: 1. She got in on a technicality. No body armor or weapons, her flames don't burn unless she wants them to, and said flames cover just enough of her body to keep her decent.]

Studying her opponent for a brief second as she took her combat stance, Ranfan wore a stone-like expression on her face, nothing like most people would expect of her overall flirtatious personality. And people who could sense ki, could feel it coming off her in an intense aura, way more powerful than she had all those years ago, but by how much they couldn't really tell due to this narrator deciding they didn't have to know. This looked like it was gonna get messy.

Nodding simultaneously, they launched themselves at each other, fists pulled back and ready to strike.

[OOC: I assume that I'm going to be controlling Ranfan for the duration of this battle. But my post ends here anyway. Why? Because there's that slight possibility that I'm wrong.]

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • OOC: battles that consist of a hollow character are controlled by those who are using sed character. Also, added pics of the two other Hollow characters, and I'm moving everyone's profiles up into the introduction as well. so, after you see yours up there, feel free to have me remove it, unless you want to make changes. Also, in the future, when we learn new attacks, state so in an OOC comment, along with its description. I will add it to your profile. Aside from that, I am currently working on fusion characters; if you wish to at one point fuse with another person, tell me or make your own version of it, and PM me the image, along with name and attacks.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: That all seems fine with me.

IC: There was a dull explosion as the two fighter's fists found their mark in each other's faces, sending them flying away from each other. Ranfan almost fell out of the ring right then and there, while Kada had resorted to floating above the ground, saving her from defeat. Again, they launched themselves at each other, with similar, though less damaging results. The fiery woman was the first to break this patter, seemingly vanishing right before Ranfan landed her strike. Her eyes widened as she felt the other fighter's kick them in the back. She would've skidded a few feet had it not been for the fact she rolled, absorbing some of the impact as she recovered.

"Y'know, you're not half bad!" Kada said, grinning all the while, her overall cheeriness making even her opponent smile a bit. "Well thank you. You wanna end this quick or drag it out?" "As fun as the second option seems, I'll have to pass. Let's go."
      Ranfan chuckled. "Of course." She then performed an action that at least a few people here were familiar with, and that was stripping down to her underwear. Of course, her intention wasn't seduction, the heavy thud her shirt made upon hitting the ground made it quite clear her outfit was weighted.

"Ready to lose?" She challenged playfully. "Are you?" Kada countered. "Hit me with your best shot, stripper. If you're lucky, It might hurt!"
      Ranfan just laughed. "You asked for it!"

In an instant, she was inches from her opponent, her right fist engulfed in fiery Ki energy. "Just for you, cutie!"

Special attack: Heat Phalanx!

Ranfan swung that ki enhanced fist straight into Kada's jaw in a vicious uppercut, sending her flying into the air with a cry of what seemed to more surprise than pain.
      For a time, it seemed she actually won. That is, until Kada decided to land behind her only a few seconds later, grinning like a maniac.

"Whew! Gotta hand it to ya, I actually did feel that one!" She complimented, appearing hardly injured at all.

Ranfan felt drops of sweat rolling off her head. That was her strongest attack by far, but if her opponent was barely affected by it then all bets were off.
      "Eh... I forfeit." She said, smiling sheepishly as she recollected her clothes. She knew when she was beat.

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• OOC: Mystery, you can join whenever, but you should spectate or motivate characters, as the World Tournament is closed at that time.

Announcer: WOAH, it seems that Ranfan simply COULD NOT STAND the power of Kada! What a splendid development! Next up, First round, second match! Tien Shinhan VS. Langly! Tein has been here before folks, but Langly seems to be quite sure of himself! who knows how this match will result! Without further holdup, the fighters are ready, and... BEGIN!

Langly quickly sprang in, extending his arm and flattening his arm to strike Tein in the knee
      "GAH"
      "Hmph, I expected better reflexes"
      Langly then jumped, and almost struck Tein in the back of the head, before the attack was swiftly evaded, and threw Langly to the ground, before using his signature vollyball Attack, almost sending Langly off the ledge. He tried charging a ki blast to its limit, but tein was to fast and launched him into the wall in front of the seats.
      "You were a bit too arrogent there, sir. If you want training, simply ask" Tein then walked off.

Announcer: Woah, short AND stunning, A great match to say the least! without haste, it's time to pitt Finnian Serégon against Videl, the daughter of the champion! I CAN ONLY EXPECT GREATNESS FROM SUCH A MATCH! (updated bracket here)
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• [OOC: I assumed I'd be controlling Videl temporarily at the time of writing this. If I'm wrong, please inform me.]

"Alrighty then!" Finnian shouted as he heard his name being called. Within seconds he was on the field, a grin on his face that he simply couldn't hold back. After all, it wasn't every day you fought the daughter of a champion, or even a remotely worthy opponent.
      Meeting him on the field was Videl, of course, who didn't seem to have quite as much enthusiasm judging from the look on her face, a stone-like expression that said quite clearly she was focusing. Probably studying him for weaknesses.

"Oh, hold up a second..." The kitsune said, holding a hand up. He then took off his gauntlets, laying them down just outside the ring. "Don't wanna break any rules, now, do we?" Videl's expression didn't shift at all.

'The hell is up with this guy...?' She thought. 'I can sense his energy if I try, but it's all weird! I need to be careful, and make not one mistake.'
      "So... You ready?" Finnian asked as he returned to the center of the arena. Videl nodded. "When you are."

[BGM: Click me!]

Finnian was the first to attack, charging at Videl and trying to deliver a roundhouse kick to the face. Videl caught the limb, and immediately used her advantage to slam him into the ground, causing the floor to crack under him.
      "Ow..." Her opponent moaned as he stood to his feet, looking only a bit dazed. Trying to take advantage and secure a quick victory, Videl threw a quick uppercut into his stomach, intending to blow him out of the arena.

It worked. Sort of. While Finnian was indeed sent flying, he managed to catch himself before hitting the ground, floating back into the ring looking quite sore.
      Frowning, the champion's daughter charged again.

The first attack in her rush was a hook-kick into Finnian's face, which only glanced him this time due to him leaning back. Videl moved back only a second before striking again, this time with a barrage of punches aimed for the stomach.

She was stopped. It took her a split-second to realize that her opponent had caught her fists.
      He wasn't smiling anymore.
      Videl pushed against him with as much power as she could, but the kitsune didn't budge. Once the thought of Kneeing him in the stomach came to her mind, Finnian's eyes opened for a brief second, causing Videl to freeze for that moment.

"Your eyes... Wh- AAH!"
      Videl's eyes burned as a flash of light from Finnian's eyes blinded her, leaving her defenseless as Finnian kicked her away. Videl felt herself skidding across the ring, and estimated that she should be right at the edge.
      She blinked several times, regaining her sight in a matter of seconds, thankful it wasn't a Solar Flare that got her. She noticed that her opponent's eyes were seemingly closed again.

The only problem now was that there were three Finnians. Wait, three? When did that happen?! She tried quickly to sense which was real, but each one had identical signatures!
      "Impressed?" Said one of the three, smirking. "My clones are flawless, after all." The smirking Finnian was the one Videl targeted, charging and attacking with a hook, only to stumble as her fist hit nothing but air. Damn!

"Nope." She heard his voice say as she felt a foot being planted into her back, with just enough force to potentially send her sprawling, had she not rolled with the impact.
      "But, this wouldn't exactly be fair, so... Away with you two." The real Finnian waved his hand, dispelling the other two clones, who had disappointed looks on their faces.

"Now, it's my turn!" He declared.

He threw himself at Videl with such speed, she could just barely keep her eye on him. She blocked the first punch, aimed for her right shoulder, but he just grabbed her by the other shoulder, and brought his knee to her stomach area. Twice.
      Videl tore herself out of the kitsune's grip, but he just wouldn't let up! He threw a barrage of punches her way, herself only just managing to fend them off. She saw that white eye flash again, and tore her gaze away from it to prevent blindness. She suddenly launched herself forward, her head colliding with Finnian's nose, and tackled him to the ground, punching him in the face rapidly while he was pinned, only letting up when he returned her previous headbutt with one of his own.

Intending to finally finish the fight, she charged, intending to feint, then blast him out of the ring with a kiai. It would've worked, too, had she accounted for his tail. Seeing Finnian spin like a top, her eyes widened as she felt something hit her in the stomach hard, and was on the receiving end of an intense kiai as Finnian thrust both palms forward, blasting her towards the arena wall. Unable to stop herself she crashed into it, nearly breaking through. She slid to the ground, and heaved a sigh of disappointment.
      'The first match, too...' She thought. 'I must really be slipping.'

To her surprise, she saw a hand being offered to her, courtesy of the somewhat battered man who bested her.
      "That was a pretty good fight! I knew you'd be good but you still exceeded expectations." He stated with a smile on his face.

Taking Finnian's hand, Videl stood. She previously had half a mind to berate him for using "cheap tactics", meaning those illusions, but this show of kindness threw her off a fair bit, which resulted in her muttering only a quick "Thanks." before leaving.

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221 ().

• OOC: Gonna put two of these into one post... aaaand, QUE THE PRE-FIGHT THEME!

Announcer: WHAT A SPECTACULAR Performance! This is turning out to be a GREAT year, folks! Up next, the infamous #18, versus the MIGHTY MR.BUU! I can't wait to see what happens! Fighters, take your places!*the two move to their sides, and the announcer tells them to go. (Click me)

Without hesitation, the two collide, creating a loud crash. A flurry of kicks and jabs are blocked and countered against, until the two seperate.

18:Tch, stupid blob.

Buu: YOU MEAN! Buu CLOBBER YOU!

He flew in, delivering a massive blow to the jaw, followed by appearing behind her as she flew through the air, and launched her upwards, repeated the maneuver, and finished it with a body slam. The dust cleared, and buu was face flat on the floor, 18 standing next to him.

18: *humph* you honestly need to start trying, pinky.

his antenna extended, wrapping around 18, as he swung her in a circular motion, launching her. Before she could fall off the ledge, she shot upwards, looked at Buu, outstretched her arms, and she was enveloped in a pink glow.

18: TAKE THIS!

She had used infinity bullet, an energy barrage attack. once again dust kicked up, but buu shot out, flew toward 18, quickly dodged a punch by going over her, and slammed her to the ground. she had landed in the grass.

Buu: YAY, BUU WIN BUU WIN!

OOC: stop the track, revert to track one.

Announcer: That was truly incredible! yet another miracle of a fight! I wonder what will happen next, in the match of Kibito kai VS.... what? Pinak forfeited? Well, I guess he knew that kibito kai was just a bit too much, like that shin guy! So, now, it is ORITIGO VS YAMCHA! I wonder what sort of insanity this battle will be?!
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: Hate to do this, but a flow must be kept.

Announcer: WELL... wuzzat? gone?! *sighs* ALLRIGHT, FANS! it seems that the warrior Oritigo is nowhere to be seen, so, relecutantly, Oritigo has been removed from the roster! So, UP NEXT, IN THE FINAL MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND, WE HAVE LONEWOLF VS a quarter finalist in the 25th World Tournament., JEWEL! I can't wait to see how the battle will shock us today!

The fight begins. TUNE

The battle began with Jewel, with a good amount of speed, charging LW and launching him. He grabbed the ledge of the arena, still being sent backwards from the shock of the hit.

"Dang, thats a bit more than I have heard you being capable of. Alright, time to up the ante."

LW surrounded himself within a fiery aura, followed by silent enmity.

Jewel: "tch, thats... a bit... more.. than I... anticipated"

LW: "Then this will be quite a shocker."

LW charged jewel, delivering a massive blow straight to his stomach, sending him flying off to the side, but he just barely fell off of the edge of the arena, making it a bit of a close call, considering the fact that LW was out of breath.

Announcer: WELL, THAT WAS QUITE THE FIGHT! A bit short... BUT STILL! FOLKS, Feel free to take a quick 10-minute break before the first match of the second round, in which Kada will be matched up against Tein Shinhan!

(Updated Bracket, although a bit of a spoiler, pretty obvious. HERE)
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• "Hehe, this was the best idea I've had all week, this whole event is so incredibly... NOT boring!" Finnian said, chuckling to himself as he rested... Uh, somewhere. It was the most fun he'd had in months! "I know, right?! I've been telling you to join for years!" Said a cheerful voice at his side. He didn't even have to turn to know it was Sylvia. "You get so many interesting types, here! Demon kings, plain demons, angels, aliens, and even GODS come here!" "You didn't do anything to that Ori guy, did you?" Finnian asked. "No! Guy just vanished off the face of the earth! But believe me, when I get my hands on him, I'll... I'LL MAKE HIM EAT DIRT!" "So that means you'll be cooking something for him, then? Terrifying." "Don't you talk back to me, mister! I am your-"
      "Younger sister, and less mature than me, therefore I can talk however I want to. So NYEH!" Interrupted Finnian as he saw the fiery Kada wandering into earshot, even going so far as to take a leaf out of Sylvia's book, sticking his tongue out at the nine-tail. By the looks of it, it seemed Kada didn't find any of this strange whatsoever. The fiery woman gave a quick wave and a grin, but otherwise did nothing until she was out of sight, where she was going they did not know..

"Seriously, Syl." Said Finnian, sighing. "If people know your real age, there's going to be awkward questions, ones that would be answered if someone paid attention to the first page of this story, in the character sheets. After this thing is over, we're outta here, then it's all back to normal. 'Kay?" Sylvia nodded, understanding. "Fine, fine. You owe me, though, and you owe me cupcakes."
      The one-tailed kitsune smiled. "Of course you want sweets... Now, shall we find that Lone-puppy guy, chat a bit?" "You go ahead. I'm just gonna find some food real quick. Maybe snag the announcer's mic." Sylvia added silently. "You do realize my ears aren't decoration, right?" Finnian said.

Before the nine-tail could defend herself, Finnian just sighed, holding a hand up. "Whatever, I'm in no position to stop you, and I wouldn't even if I could. I'm going to find the puppy, have a pleasant chat, maybe talk him into buying at least one of us something sweet." And with that, Finnian stood, and was gone within seconds.

About half a minute later, Sylvia seemed to remember something, at the same moment a familiar figure walked past her. "Ooh... I forgot to tell him about Kin... That's odd, I can't believe it took me this long to remember..."
      A few seconds of thought and she realized, yes, she could believe she'd forget like that. She supposed it was all her "awesomeness" going to her head, that she may have to ease up a bit.

Ah, who was she kidding?

• "Yep, very real. Or unreal. I dunno, we all fly with zero effort, shoot lasers and stuff, can blow up planets on a whim, can't tell what's real and what isn't. We might not be real, and wouldn't even notice!" Finnian gave a shudder, but kept his smile as he sat down next to the human. "Lovely details in this place." He mentioned. The "Details" were nothing. They were sitting on a wooden bench in a blank white space, a space one would find similar to a hyperbolic time chamber. Or purgatory, I suppose. Either Finnian was messing with LW's mind, or nobody described their location well enough; but messing around or not, there was no doubt he was being sarcastic when he said that.

"Seriously, though. I've not a chance in hell of beating him!" He ended up saying. "Why, the only hope I'd have of winning is with a ring-out! And the way I am now, not a chance of that happening!" One would notice that the kitsune was still grinning, his mood not fazed in the slightest by these statements. "Don't worry about the shorty, ok? Strongest human or not, the guy's been owned so many times I've lost count by now."

It was then that Finnian felt someone tugging at his tail. "You know that's not very nice... This isn't based on the abridged series, Finn..." "AGAIN!" Finnian burst out, switching from happy to pissed or at least incredibly annoyed instantly. "THAT'S MY GIMMICK! MINE, MY OWN, NOBODY ELSE'S!"

*Meanwhile, in a seperate universe...*

A certain merc with a mouth sneezed for no apparent reason. "Son of a *#$%!, I HATE when writers make me do that! You owe me BIG time for using me like this, buddy!"

*Now back to the "real" world.*

The person who had been tugging at Finnian's tail, now that he actually looked at them, was a small, green-haired person that looked no older than 14, with fox-ears and tail the same color as the hair, and with green eyes too. Their gender seemed impossible to identify from appearance alone.

"Kin? What're you doing here?" Finn asked, genuinely surprised to see him/her here. "I came to watch. Why else?" "Sylvia brought you here, didn't she?" The green-haired kitsune nodded, causing Finnian to sigh. "I should've known... Should've taken you with me."
      He then seemed to remember LW was right next to him. "Ah, I should introduce. This here's Kin Marni, great friend of mine, practically brothers."

Kin gave a bow. "I-it's nice to meet you! As mentioned, lady Sylvia indeed brought me here. Finn's forgetful, he forgot to tell me he'd be coming here." He said. Finnian then smiled sheepishly. "Er, sorry about that. If there's anything I can-" "Cupcakes?" The blonde Kitsune sighed, knowing there was no way out of it. "Everyone wants cupcakes... Alright, when we get home, I'll make some."

Display Spoiler
      New partner!

Name: Kin Marni.
      Race: Kitsune.
      Appearance: Link

• OOC: gonna make this a tad shorter. QUE THE FIGURE IN THE SKY!

IC: he looked up, only to find an odd, dark figure, but only because it was against the sun. He stared at it for a second, before suddenly he began to scream in anger, dashing off twords the thing. It began to fly to the north, and the best guess of where it was headed was the diablo desert. "GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" his speed was insane, and he actually left a bit of a shockwave behind when he flew off. "I DON't KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU LIVE!! GET BACK HEEEEEEERE!"
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• "EEP!" Kin screamed as LW began to do the same, the only difference being that LW was doing so in anger. Having not noticed the figure in the sky, both Kitsunes were completely taken off guard, not to mention were completely confused as he took off. "I'm going after him. Find Sylvia, tell her to find me when she can." Finnian said to his friend before taking off after the human, matching his speed, with some difficulty of course, the man was flying at some incredible speeds.

"Oi! You mind telling me who's gotten you so pissed all of a sudden?!" The kitsune yelled as he just barely managed to catch up. "If you're gonna kill something, I wanna know what it's for!"

• He remained silent, and, rather quickly, they stopped at a rocky area near diablo desert. The only noises emitted by the seemingly insane fighter were grunts of anger and slight pain from flying so fast, pushing himself. The figure illuminated, and a slightly raspy voice rang out.
      "Well, well, my child, you made a friend..."
      the voice had come from a pillar of stone, and revealed to be a taller, slender old man, with light grey hair reaching his ankles.
      LW: "DOCOTOR!!!"
      It was doctor gero... but the crooked old man had died at the hands of the androids...
      LW: "How... HOW ARE YOU HERE?!"
      Gero:"you see, the supposed 'doctor' that died at the hands of androids 17 and 18 was an android as well... I'm actually truly amazed that no one noticed, especially when he deemed himself an android. As for YOU..." He looked at LW "Android 22, it is time you return to your job of protecting me!" He snaped his fingers, and suddenly LW went blank. His eyes began to glow blue, and he began to list off startup functions.
      "He is a rather old model, but don't worry, you'll know why I kept him soon enough."

LW: "STARTUP COMPLETE. WHAT IS MY CURRENT FUNCTION?"
      Dr. Gero: "Kill the fox boy, he knows too much now. Oh, and If things get too bad, DO NOT hold back, heck, go into hyper mode if you wish!"
      Android #22 (LW): "RIGHT AWAY, SIR." This was followed by him charing at Finn, but his aura was different. It wasn't the usual white, it was a mint green, and his eyes simply lacked pupils. "EXTERMINATE!"
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Finnian only sighed as the human, apparently an android, went completely silent. "Don't humans ever die of old age anymore...? Seriously, you should be dust by now, old man. Or... is it ANOTHER android body for yourself, then?"

"Whatever. I'll just have to fix that whole not dead thing, won't I?" Finnian grinned as he said that, not flinching in the slightest as 22 charged. "Exterminate this." He said simply, pointing a finger in order to shoot a yellow beam in the not-human's general direction. It stopped short of him, however, hitting the ground. What he was sure 22 would not expect would be the solid block of katchin appearing out of thin air, right in his path. With a wave of his hand, Finnian, apparently using a form of telekinesis, sent the block flying at the android. "Don't worry, good doctor, I'll be right with you in a bit. Oh, and don't try to sneak off. Believe me, I'll know."

Only then did Finnian turn to his aggressor. "Question! Tell me, Android, what is most valuable to you?" He said, casually walking towards his attacker, at the same time using his telekinesis to repeatedly slam the katchin block into his opponent. "If the answer was your life..." The kitsune chuckled at this point. "Then... YOU'D BE CORRECT!" Finnian then yelled, tossing aside the Katchin block and launching himself at 22, his right fist pulled back and ready to strike as a bright yellow aura surrounded him.

• Dr Gero Simply chuckled. " I doubt you are going to get as far as you wish. Remember, the only reason he is coming after you is because I took back control. He doesn't even know what he is doing right now. He is in a sort of trance right now. And, quite honestly, he seemed to take a liking to you and the others at the tournament. I can see that I underestimated you... 22, enter your hyper form! In the meantime..." He pulled out a small PDA looking object, and began to type.

22 flew up, and began to charge. the green aura darkened, and suddenly a black barrier surrounded him for a split second, before the lime aura began to have black and red lightning shooting around him. Although he put up a good fight, and even managed to launch Finn into the ground, but the kitsune proved too much, as he launched 22 into the rocks, where he simply repeated "ERROR, ERROR." and tried to scan his system to find what was causing him to lose, but he just wasn't built strong enough. He shut down.

Dr. Gero: "WHAT?!" he sat, waiting. "Well... He isn't dead quite yet... But I AM going to have to fix that annoying Idea of being an actual living thing. Freedom, what a joke. Androids have no freedom, especially that pile of scrap. Either way, I'm not the only one that had a bit of a copy. Don't worry, you will see him soon enough. In the meantime..." He flew up into the air, only to charge head first back at Finn.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• "You know, you keep talking, doc, but all I hear from you is 'Please kill me in the most painful way possible'."
      There was a loud crash and a bang as Finnian had smashed 22 directly into the ground, where he was apparently down for the count, repeating "ERROR ERROR" over and over before shutting down. "Three flaws in your little plan here. One." The kitsune said as he stomped on the android's chest, directly over where the heart would be, assuming it was still there. "I don't exactly care all that much about this sap, so if you expected me to have mercy on him, then too bad. Two..." He then harshly kicked 22 away. "He's a wuss. If he lost with so little effort, from me OR my writer, you know you messed up. I hoped I'd actually need to power up, but oh well. Now, number three...!"

The kitsune turned to Gero at this point, his smile fading. "You made the big mistake of showing your ugly face over something like this, a droid that's no threat to anyone even remotely important. And at the world tournament of all places, where just about anyone could see you."

Finnian just watched as Gero flew head-first at him, his only movement being to catch him by the throat before impact. "And now direct combat, is it? I fear your brain must have deteriorated over the years. Then again, if you're as smart as you're supposed to be..."
      He then tossed the doctor back and into the ground. Looking up, the doctor would see just why Finnian kept his eyes shut. With the exception of the irises, which were yellow, his entire eye was colored black as his pupils. They were literally black eyes of crazy. "Get up, you worthless fuck. I don't care if you're the real deal or not, but It's time I show you just how bad of a decision you have made." "FINN!"

His eyes shut once more, the Kitsune turned to see Kin had managed to find Sylvia after all. And alongside Kin and Syl, was Kada. For some reason... Maybe she overheard Kin? "Don't worry, you three, I've got this scoundrel right where I want him! Trust me, if you saw what he did to the boy, you'd wanna kill him, too!" He said.
      Finnian then began walking towards Gero, cracking his knuckles. "Speaking of which, let's get to that, shall we? You're too dangerous to let live, good doctor."

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221 ().

• Gero: " Oh, believe me. I will show you what YOUR errors would be. You see, 22 was biological by about 12.78% biological, and that is just a few glands in his brain. Also, this is sort of a test phase for him. He still has a massive amount of bugs to be worked out. Lastly, why would I go for some sort of failed bodyguard as my last project.... Useless pile of scrap." He fired a small beam at 22's foot. It rebooted him, but he remained silent, emotionless, with thousands of white startup commands on a black background. "You see, the failed experiment that was android 20 made the other androids on his own. I used him as a sort of brainstorm while I returned to studying new, revolutionary Ideas in physics, genetics, and other such things. Not to bore you, but ONE.... one project caught my eye. Although I allowed much longer for it to germinate.m 30 minutes. In 30 minutes your end shall arrive. But I may as well bring it to you now." He dashed towards finn first, delivering a kick to the face, sending him back slightly. He then turned to sylvia, firing an eye beam, dashed for the ground, and destroyed his own control panel. he looked up, simply waiting. Within this time, 22 had stood up, only to fall back onto his face. every time he heard Gero's voice, he lifted himself higher, until he was back onto his feet, immediately falling onto his right knee.
      22: "worthless... I'm... nothing.... I.. have no..."
      Gero: "purpose. you failed and you have no choice or any say in the matter. you are rubble and THAT IS THAT!" He shot the android once more, sending him back onto his back, only for him to continue to attempt to stand up. Finn had swiftly jabbed the doctor in the stomach, and fired a small blast of energy, launching him, allowing sylvia to kick him in the back, and send him flying once more.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE