Hey Bro's :D

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey Bro's :D

Hey dear fellow Bros :) Hows it going?

Im Mihawk (actual name Adrian) , im 19 years old and im interested in anime, games, art and music and naturally having a good time with friends.
      My first video i watched from pewds was where he spoke about Mean Comments and I started to get interest there and watched even more stuff.

Im happy to be here and hope we get along well :D
    • Why hello there new cookie in a jar ;3
      Welcome and hope you have a good time here. Looking forward to see you around ^-^.
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • Hello there! Glad to see you've found the real website for pewdiepie. I'd tell you the history of this place, but that generally engages hatemongering against a certain Maker Studios. Anyways, enjoy the place and tell your friends! Whichever of the gods worshipped knows we could use some more activity around this place.
    • Okuu wrote:

Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

Why hello there new cookie in a jar ;3
      Welcome and hope you have a good time here. Looking forward to see you around ^-^.

Cookies don't stay long in the jar lol.

It is merely a simple rule of evolution. They all have to roll away eventually. One way or another o3o.
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!