Mythical Roleplay (The Remake)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Isaiah_Draws wrote:

"The night drops in and they get really cold and Aqua gazed down at her watch that was in her pocket"

IC(?):Time rolls back and the events in this post are undone as Isaiah gets jabbed in the eye with a spork repeatedly by a sleep-deprived and irritable narrator.

OOC:My apologies for rudeness (It's late here, I'm tired, sue me), but... Do not do this again. EVER. I can't even tell if you were serious with this (and I'm inclined to believe you weren't), but I won't tolerate any hijacking.

If you want to join, go read the first post, make a character sheet, wait for approval, and control ONLY that character. Any further attempts to join without a sheet WILL be ignored.

IC (For real, now): Finnian shivered. "It's cold already! But it's still only maybe an hour or two after noon, I think. Still, even with the road and favorable conditions, we won't reach it until night comes."
      The kitsune shivered again. "Either this cold is getting to me, or I'm starting to feel strained, probably both... I don't know how much longer I can keep my spell up...!"

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • OOC: *gasp and shock* You mean to tell me there's a snowstorm that ISN'T cold? Noooooooooooo.

IC: Kurayami nods. "A road would be handy, but with this snow, I doubt conditions would be much better. With the forest around us, though, our tracks are more unpredictable and our noises are muffled slightly by the trees. Given our current predicament, namely being pursued by Goddess knows what, it is my belief that the most prudent move would be to stay off the road." He nodded and led them through the trees silently.
    • OOC: Sorry, ive been busy recently, Im here!

Ic: the creature smellee flesh. blood. life. It began to salivate, acid from the appendages dripping to the ground... It began to move. Slowly at first, but the clakcing of the bones became more loud throught the forest, as it began to semi-sparraticly dash through the woods, almost slithering at this point.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• IC: Destro thought he heard voices but looking around saw nobody and he just shrugged it off as his imagination. "What the...?" Destro muttered as he noticed tracks leading off into every direction "Someone really doesn't want to be found" Destro thought out loud. Destro pulled his cloak tighter around himself as he continued on "Whatever, I just need to get to Vernis before I freeze to death!" Destro said to himself and continued on towards the town.
      I am looking for my Googley Turtle Dragon, his name is Geo-Gorge, anyone seen him?
    • "Ah. Yes. That makes sense... But we still run the risk of getting lost, no matter how unlikely it is." Finnian's ears twitched at this point. "Okay... I know I heard something, and I don't think it was the guy speaking gibberish."

It only took a few second for him to identify the noise, but once he noticed it was getting closer... "Oh crap... Hide! Somewhere, anywhere!" He said, panicking as he scrambled up the nearest tree, completely forgetting to blast the footprints the group had left behind.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • The beast began to slow, eventually stopping. It lifted its hair high into the air, and began to 'smell' once more. It smelled something off into the distance, and wrecklessly charged at it. Upon nearing the edge of the woods, it had noticed a lack of anything. but it looked down, finding tracks. It began to hurriedly follow them, and its scythes began to drip once more. It was still hungry, and the confusing, seemingly random tracks annoyed him. it took a good few minuets, but it wore itself out, and managed to find the regular tracks, slowly following, it let out an angry screech.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Kurayami had heard the sound as well, but did not panic, instead willing the snow to obliterate the kitsune's tracks towards the tree, instead carrying triple pace forward to emulate the group's tracks towards a deeper part of the forest, then doubling back, covering his tracks and climbing an evergreen tree, not a single flake of snow falling under the elf's dexterous touch. He looked at the fox and held a finger to his own lips in a hushing motion.