Mythical Roleplay (The Remake)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• "Aye, I got it. One chameleon coming right up."
      With a smile on his face, Finnian then snapped his fingers, blue sparks visible for a brief second. Immediately, an odd sensation overwhelmed the trio, like that of having an egg smashed over their heads.

Looking at their bodies, they'd see that they were now blending into the environment quite nicely, even their clothes kept changing to act as better camouflage.
      "And let's try this, instead." Another snap was heard as the kitsune worked his magic. Soon enough, there was a difference; only instead of hiding the tracks, there were now a few million footprints going every which way in a confusing mess.

"By the time anyone figures out the right path we took, we'll be long gone."

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • [I have no objections, this RP is open to pretty much everyone. Just make sure you write up an acceptable character sheet before jumping in. I'll have to do something about the "frozen" characters here, though.]

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• OOC: Good to see you're back, Mystery. There's only two frozen characters right now (Belonging to Oritigo and Doro) , and I have a pretty good idea how to control both of them myself if their owners don't return, with (Hopefully) minimal chance of ruining them. And as for continuing where we left off, do you want to make the next post, or should I?

• OOC: Right, then. One revival coming right up.

IC: As Finnian trailed behind Kurayami, his own senses were being pushed. While he didn't have the hyper senses the half-elf did, he did have the ears of a fox, ears that he was straining for any noises out of the ordinary. So far, though, there was nothing save for the wind.
      At that point, he involuntarily hissed in pain, a hand going to the wound in his chest. "It's nothing." He said automatically before he could be questioned. "Just a flesh wound."

Right after saying so, the noise of rushing footsteps were heard. "Crap, crap, crap, crap...!" Said a panicked man's voice as one of the humans ran by. Apparently, Finnian's chameleon spell had worked, he didn't even notice them! "I did NOT sign up for this!" Said the human as he vanished into the woods.

"...If we continue at this rate, we should reach Vernis by tomorrow morning." Said the kitsune. "Assuming we don't get disemboweled on the way there, that is."

• If he was injured, he would inevitably slow them down.

"Tch. Here."

He handed Finnian two bags, one green and one white.

"Chew the herbs in the white bag for five minutes, then spit them out. Unless you like bitter flavors in the back of your throat. Then rub the salve on the wound. At least it will ease the pain."

He then returned to walking at point position.
    • OOC: Hey, looks cool. I have been roleplaying for 2 years on the MC forums.

Name: Destro Sladon

Species: Word Master, this race has a power unlike any other. They can understand the Language of Creation. Long ago when the universe was being formed the beings who did it spoke a language of magic, called the Language of Creation. These words carried great power and any mortal who tried to learn them would literally explode with the power. Word Masters are the only race able to control these words, they draw from their great pools of mana to say the Creation Language but they are still mortals, and as soon as they say the word it disappears from there mind.

Age: 55, Word Master's mature and age slowly, like elves.

Power: Said in species.

Description: wizard,Magic The Gathering wizard magic the gathering cloak artwork jace beleren 1920x1200 wallpaper – Artwork Wallpapers – Free Desktop Wallpapers

Personality: Patient, cunning, thinks before he acts.

Weapon: Words.

Other:
      I am looking for my Googley Turtle Dragon, his name is Geo-Gorge, anyone seen him?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Doc_Awes ().

• IC: Destro hid behind a large tree as a human ran by, he left the cover and headed out into the open hoping that there were no other humans. "Damn" Destro muttered under his breath when he saw another human in the open. "Zifin!" Destro declared and immediately forgot the word as the human slumped down asleep from the word. Destro looked around for other humans then moved forward on alert for other humans.
      I am looking for my Googley Turtle Dragon, his name is Geo-Gorge, anyone seen him?
    • OOC: No offense, but this word magic thing sounds a bit off to me. I'm not stopping you from using your character, but try to keep it at a reasonable level. Also, your character is approved. And if I don't appear to be posting often, it's because I probably keep getting "blocked" for some god-forsaken reason. Hopefully this post will be the only one I have such difficulties with.

IC: "I said I was fine..." Finnian groused, but nonetheless took the herbs, putting some in his mouth, grimacing at the bitter taste as he chewed. "Wait." He said suddenly, ears twitching. "You heard that, too, right?" He asked Kurayami. "It sounded like some kind of spell... Dangerous, you think?"

The kitsune shuddered at the thought. "I really would rather not take the risk, a conflict means more noise meaning more attention meaning more fighting meaning more noise meaning huge damn monster bearing down on us and-" Finnian stopped there, gasping for breath. "...But you're the boss right now. What's it gonna be?"

• Kurayami nodded. "Indeed. It was a single word, Zifin, if I recall." He closed his eyes, then reopened them. "We cannot afford to have another in our group, especially with the assumption that the monster still pursues us. It pains me to say, but we must go forward."

He then added, as an afterthought. "And we cannot have a wound making you falter in a fight. It could be the end of both of us in a crucial moment." He returned to the path, his steps through the snow making hardly any marks of his passing.
    • OOC: Don't worry I won't make him over powered, Zifin is a easier word to say so it is not very taxing on his strength. Stryder does you spell make you invisible only or does it also mask your sounds?
    • OOC: The spell causes it's target(s) only to blend into their surroundings, like a chameleon. And no, it doesn't eliminate sounds OR footprints. (There's about a million fake sets of tracks all over the place, though.)

IC: "We fox-folk heal quick, I'll have you know." Finnian whispered. "A day or two and this would've been gone, I just don't wanna waste resources. Ugh, if I bothered to learn proper shape-shifting, I wouldn't even have this in the first place!" The kitsune shook his head.

"Anyway... Yes, we should move on. If I remember correctly, there should be a road close by. Would make travel a bit easier if we find it."

• "A road would come in extremely handy, my feet are killing me..." Aqua sighs. "And, I'm really curious what that word means. Didn't really hear it, but still... Seems like a spell of some sort." She took out something out of her pocket that looks like an old clock. "Better hurry. It's going to get really cold at night."

OOC: So, who's actually in the rp?