Some information of what is coming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Some information of what is coming

So yeah, I am mainly creating this thread for the reason of calming some people down who might think this new update will be bad regarding the forums or something and due to the fact that many people who aren't in the beta program are eager to know what is happening behind the scenes. You won't be getting any major information like screenies and stuff, so nothing will be really spoiled.

Q : Will we lose our posts?
      A: Nope, the current database will be used, so you will keep all your precious posts and threads and what not.

Q : Will it have a shoutbox?
      A:

Q : Will the next update be a major one?
      A : Oh boy, without spoiling any big features, I can say this is one major update with major improvements regarding socializing.

Q : When will the new update go live?
      A : I can't tell any date as it's not certain, and if it was certain, it would most likely be officially announced, but I personally think it will not take that long!

So yeah, this is basically all I can disclose without disclosing too much or Heiko will be mad, or he already is.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Okuu ().

• If Maker still has control and say over it, you can't just instantly assume it'll always be good, beta tester or not.
      While it's good now, there are still chances Maker will turn and try to take shit in other directions as seen previously on here.

So until it's complete, until Maker is done touching it, I'll reserve any good feeling regarding the site for a later date and instead, replace it with negativity based on prior events. It's always better to have hopes down, rather than having your hopes up so that if it does turn out decently, it feels much better in the end, but if it turns out like shit, then you're basically not too pissed off.

• No, I was basing it on the whole "Maker creating a site" thing and figured you all were still working together with Maker.
      Not the April's fools thing. I wasn't on here for that since when I tried to access the forums through the original url, it wouldn't work and didn't know mKeRix had a twitter that had posted the new url.

So what's up with the whole Maker situation?

• Thiamor wrote:

No, I was basing it on the whole "Maker creating a site" thing and figured you all were still working together with Maker.
      Not the April's fools thing. I wasn't on here for that since when I tried to access the forums through the original url, it wouldn't work and didn't know mKeRix had a twitter that had posted the new url.

So what's up with the whole Maker situation?

Sit rep:
      Maker, with their pea brains replaced this forum with their crappy one (on the official pewdiepie.net website) known as fanart.pewdiepie.net and this worries me since this leaves us with the conclusion that we are no longer the official forum. If this is the case as evidence suggests , it's horseshit since it tells us Maker are pussyfooting crybabies who dont realize their unprofessionalism is only infinitely expanding, and that they'd rather sweep us away rather than give us the rock solid hard truth. And it's only a matter of time before felix gives us another 'hurr durr im sowwy didnt know they did this but im too busy hurr durrr hirr' speech yet again.

If he had said hands down to Maker to stop their community disrupting bullshit in the first place NONE of this would have happebed. Literally none of it.

This leaves me and us with a few questions:

1.Has Felix contacted Heiko/mKeRix At ALL, let alone the forums or Maker?

2.Are we no longer the official forum?

3.How long are Felix or Maker going to count their Dollar Bills before they gain a sense of remorse, let alone a f*cking conscience that tells them to do the right things?

4.Can Dano's Beard and Bundy's Batmobile save us this time? Find out , in the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z!

*doo doo doo doooo daaaa daaaa daaaa daaa daa daaaaa daaaaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ebenezer Scrooge ().

• The thing that makes the situation worse than what it really is, more times than not, isn't that Maker tries to fuck with us, it's that Felix doesn't give a shit enough to take 5 minutes out of his day playing games and video editing, to just talk to us unless there's a bigger community out-lash at prolonged periods of time.

Though even then he leaves a 10 second reply, using as vague a response as he can that uses no real effort on his part.

• Piggeh wrote:

Le Fancy Narwhal wrote:

I wanted to leave the thread to post elsewhere, but I just couldn't deny groovin' to some Daft Punk! :D

Please, tell me more.

Stop. Now.

Okuu, will this forum ever be linked on pewdiepie.net? Since we're no longer on pewdiepie.net, and Maker supposedly don't have ANY control over the website but Felix does, this can only mean:

1)Felix has double crossed us and is giving us BS by ignoring us and listening to Maker's every word by telling him what to do

2)Maker really do have control over pewdiepie.net and may/may not have been given control by Felix

3)It's A Moriya Shrine Conspiracy

4)It's the fault of Eirin's Shady new Drug

5)I'm high

It's almost certainly 2) but in order to confirm if 5) correct, i'll interrogate these smurfs on my keyboard who appear to be doing the conga.