Android App Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Android App Game

Sup BROS! I just recently finished making my first app game for android devices called Woodboy. The game is extremely hard and it tests your reaction time. This is a casual game, all you need to do is jump or stay in place to dodge the incoming blocks. This is the link bit.ly/PcvW3y to the google play store to download my app. I did not put any advertisements to this app and its free. I just want to get your feedbacks on it what I should change and stuff like that. If you guys think the game is to impossible or not lol let me know! Thanks BROS! hope you guys enjoy it!
    • The game is alright, but to me the jumping isn't very realistic and it's very floaty like. Also keeping the jump button on causes the character to bug a little, and pressing jump before you touch the ground causes the character to do a very slight jump or just jitter up and down slightly.