Forum Update Incoming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Okuu wrote:

K☆i wrote:

This is probably gonna be their announcement:
      wee vry sry butt wee ned moar tim 2 rite an shitty replay 2 al dis.

Same shitty excuse with the darn website and they failed with that also. xD

Wee r vry soz cuz dis psyt is tkin mor tim to mke dan wee xpecd. Evn it if coud be mked by a 4teen yea old n won weeend, wee r pisn awy mor tim caus wee wnt mor monies 4 a mega sizd dildo 2 shov up Felix as aftr we hve fukd hm nd de farum aftr al of dis.

Kthxbai.
      Destroy studio.
    • Okuu wrote:

mKeRix wrote:

The statement by Maker was promised to be posted yesterday and I reminded them multiple times, I'm honestly kind of disappointed it still hasn't appeared on here.
      However, we saw what happened with the first change, so I'll give them some more time. In case they don't post here, I'll go ahead and break my neutrality on this thread and release in depth information myself. The users will get to know everything as soon as possible, that's my promise to you and shall be my last task as admin if things still go the way it was described in the first post.

Maker and holding promises, that is like the biggest joke ever made. A company which can't even hold their promises/meet deadlines shouldn't even exist.

That literally makes Makers Studios the American equivalent of Amstrad.

All talk, sells crap, in it for the $$$. I`d laugh if I wasn`t pissed off.

• Dear bros and other users of pewdiepie.net,
      two days have passed and we still have not seen any form of statement. I suggested Maker Studios to make a post here and explain to us what nobody else in our team was capable of explaining. In a business manner, said suggestion was nodded off with a "yes, great". Nothing happened. One day later, we were asked to enable emailing permissions for Maker Studios to make a newsletter and send it out to all of you. Nothing happened. But today, today is the day we start fighting back as a team, publicly. We start fighting back as a community, as the users that make this community what it is and was all these years. We are declaring war on the lies of a company not willing to put community before money.
      Now you will be asking me, how are we going to fight said company? By expressing our opinion. By protesting, just like all of you already did. But with a small change: you now have the whole team behind you as well, releasing information about the whole process, about how ridiculous the process of working with Maker Studios was. They refused to make a statement, now we will do just that - in the form of an informative thread you can find here, listing information about the case as well as personal experiences. We have not signed any kind of NDA or contract and will therefor let you, the users, know everything that we held off from the public in favor of the network one by one, if they do not decide to act.
      I have one more thing to announce in this post. We have reacquired full (and of course legal) access to the domain pewdiepie.net and will not give any of it back to Maker Studios. If needed, we will have to remove their rights to control subdomains as well, in case they decide not to act. This domain is NOT for sale and will only be shared cooperatively with the single person the domain is for, PewDiePie. This system has worked for a long time and shall continue to work.
      This is the first post of many to follow these days. Stay tuned.
    • mKeRix wrote:

Dear bros and other users of pewdiepie.net,
      two days have passed and we still have not seen any form of statement. I suggested Maker Studios to make a post here and explain to us what nobody else in our team was capable of explaining. In a business manner, said suggestion was nodded off with a "yes, great". Nothing happened. One day later, we were asked to enable emailing permissions for Maker Studios to make a newsletter and send it out to all of you. Nothing happened. But today, today is the day we start fighting back as a team, publicly. We start fighting back as a community, as the users that make this community what it is and was all these years. We are declaring war on the lies of a company not willing to put community before money.
      Now you will be asking me, how are we going to fight said company? By expressing our opinion. By protesting, just like all of you already did. But with a small change: you now have the whole team behind you as well, releasing information about the whole process, about how ridiculous the process of working with Maker Studios was. They refused to make a statement, now we will do just that - in the form of an informative thread you can find here, listing information about the case as well as personal experiences. We have not signed any kind of NDA or contract and will therefor let you, the users, know everything that we held off from the public in favor of the network one by one, if they do not decide to act.
      I have one more thing to announce in this post. We have reacquired full (and of course legal) access to the domain pewdiepie.net and will not give any of it back to Maker Studios. If needed, we will have to remove their rights to control subdomains as well, in case they decide not to act. This domain is NOT for sale and will only be shared cooperatively with the single person the domain is for, PewDiePie. This system has worked for a long time and shall continue to work.

A Trahearne style speech - well done m8

gg no re @ maker

• mKeRix wrote:

We have reacquired full (and of course legal) access to the domain pewdiepie.net and will not give any of it back to Maker Studios. If needed, we will have to remove their rights to control subdomains as well, in case they decide not to act. This domain is NOT for sale and will only be shared cooperatively with the single person the domain is for, PewDiePie.

• mKeRix wrote:

Dear bros and other users of pewdiepie.net,
      so youir saying we sould fight back?