[Work In Progress] Hard Time: Pewdiepie Mod

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• [Work In Progress] Hard Time: Pewdiepie Mod

In a bleak future where there are more bad bros than good bros, one prison hopes to redress the balance with short doses of HARD time! Welcome to Pewdiepie Town Correctional Facility.

GAME DESCRIPTION:
      Display Spoiler
      In a bleak future where there are more criminals than citizens, one prison hopes to redress the balance with short doses of HARD time! Take your punishment like a man and try to endure the grueling regime of Southtown Correctional Facility. Create your own inmate from scratch and rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow convicts throughout the sprawling prison complex. With each passing day, every action taken and every word spoken will sculpt your own unique identity - as you attempt to juggle the physical and mental demands of prison life. You'll soon find that "reputation" is the only currency that matters in this world! Having one keeps you alive, but avoiding one keeps you sane. Which side of the fence will you fall on?

MOD DESCRIPTION:
      Display Spoiler
      This mod is a Work In Progress. At the moment, the only things I changed it's nothing but the main soundtrack and images: posters, clothes, world background, weapons and objects. I also want to change the game script (such as texts, names, missions, dialogues, etc.), but I would need to use a game development software like Blitz 3D... but I have no idea of how to do this, if anyone could give me some help I would appreciate.

This mod replaces Southtown Correctional Facility to Pewdiepie Town Correctional Facility, a prision complex made to bad bros who commited crimes like: spamming or trolling in comments, advertising, unsubscribing pewds, working with barrels, etc. There's only 2 ways of leaving: being a good bro, and wait for your days to get over without geting your time extended by misbehavior, or dying. Create and personalize your bro inmate, and try to survive with other 100 bros and wardens.

This mod is made just for fun, please don't take anything serious.

CREDITS:
      Display Spoiler
      Hard Time - Mat Dickie (MDickie)
      Pewdiepie Mod - Christian Lisbôa

Some images used in this mod are took from Deviantart. Authors' credits goes to:
      -bluebottle91
      -ChelseaMenda
      -Bloorah (waiting for approval)
      -tenma123xxx
      -minea-bun (waiting for approval)

Games used in some images:
      -ScribbleNauts Unlimited
      -Garry's Mod
      -Amnesia
      -Happy Wheels
      -Dark Souls
      -The Walking Dead

In Game Clothes Design's Credits:
      -perryperry (Fanpop)
      -Spread Shirt (shop)

Youtube Credits:
      -Pewdiepie (the reason why I'm making this mod, and I used his thumbnails for a few posters in game) youtube.com/user/PewDiePie
      -Netty Scribble (used his animations for a few posters) youtube.com/channel/UCa9DwaeelsqsNIZnrUExWdA
      -Dj .Fortify (used "Pewdiepie VIP" as main menu song) youtube.com/user/Hadermaner
      -Leroy Jenkins (used a few weapons, scars and other images from his Hard Time mod) youtube.com/channel/UCkVEdaCFxfi9DKZDSx5TBH

Special Thanks to Mat Dickie, the creator of Hard Time. He actually spoke with me by Facebook and gave me some help by creating this mod.

MEDIA:
      Display Spoiler
      Click here for the IMGUR album.
      Click here for the Youtube trailer.

DOWNLOAD:
      Display Spoiler
      Hard Time - Pewdiepie Mod (WIP 0.4)
      Mirror (4shared)
      Mirror (MediaFire)

Installation Guide: Extract the WinRar file in an empty folder (the name is not important) and run "Hard Time - Pewdiepie Mod.exe". Enjoy :)

That's it, thanks for reading... if you could help me with scripting, I would be glad. Please let me know what do you think, suggestions, questions, etc.

Sorry for my bad english.

The post was edited 6 times, last by Christian_BR ().

• Kahisys wrote:

I have to admit that it looks pretty fun. I'd be tempted to try it.
      Thanks! It's really cool to know that people are actually leaving their opinion. :D

Okuu wrote:

Wondering if you contacted the people on dA and asked them to use the stuff. I really hope so, since it wouldn't be nice to find out for them that their work is stolen. Just my 2 cents.
      Well, I sent a message to everyone from dA. Half of them replied me, the other half didn't. But don't worry, I'll not release the final version without the permission of every single art I'm using. If someone didn't authorize me, or didn't send me a message, I'll remove his art from my Modification before finishing it. Thanks for your 2 cents! :)

Sorry for my bad english.