Time and effort ??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Time and effort ??

"Before you read this thread please make sure to understand that I don't hate pewdiepie so hands down no offence."

So Pewdiepie is the most subbed youtuber with 19.6 million subs.
      I just don't get it why he is so popular I do not hate him and he seems to be a nice guy but it's just not right.
      The game he plays are always the same and every video is just the same and the same and the same over and over again.
      All he does is scream and laugh all over again.

Actual gamers that make reviews,let's plays,... don't even get as much views as Pewdiepie while they say other things except for "weew woow wuuw"

Why does everybody like him so much and keep following him?
      Again I do not hate him but he has 24 hours a day and gaming is his full-time job.
      An average person work 8 hours a day so I guess he has more as enough time to play with some fans,chat with them...
      His fans deserve way more attention than they get !
      Their not just viewers they're fans from heart and soul that watch his video's again and again everyday.
      The least he can do is just play with them and chat with them it's the least he can do !

There are other youtubers which are 10 times smaller than he is and they giveaway consoles and games for christmas why doesn't he give away some things to his bro's ??

Instead of just following the hype think about why you do things in life and why you like someone.
      Most of the fans are just fan because everybody is and being a bro is cool.

Well i have to admit,being in a fanbase is nice and cool but just think about it and do not just follow the rest of the group.

As the number 1 youtubes he should be so thankful to ALL of his bro's and yes saying thanks in a video is a way to show that but there a so many other ways to do that.

Pewdiepie...
      Spend time with them like they do on your channel..
      Ofcourse you have to work and make video's,edit,.. but make time for them !
      Most of the people don't even get the chances you get...
      19.6 million subs isn't a joke..
      Respect them like they respect you pewdiepie... They deserve it.

Thanks for reading.

- Nytee

"Please keep your childish comments to yourself."
    • "Ermagherd liek u a idoit 4 nt liekin pewds" (That hurt typing, I am sorry)

I do not believe you will get any comment's like the false one I made above (at least I hope not), and yes, many others besides yourself do believe that he should play more with his fans or stream games, etc. but in the end one of the reasons I believe he doesn't do them is a fear of being found where he lives or being DDoS'd as this has happened to another Youtuber who used to play with his fans during live streams (Cryoatic) who has since stopped showing which servers he plays on in games due to getting DDoS'd, this happened to Cryoatic when he was at 1 million subscribers, Pewdie is at 19.6 million right now, his chance of getting DDoS'd by a troll goes up by a very considerable amount if he tries to play with his "Bro's" often or if he Live Streams commonly.

We all can discuss this for a very long time, but this is why I believe he doesn't live stream anymore or really plays with his fans that often is just due to the "one bad apple spoils the bunch" belief.

Note: one other possible reason is that when he plays online and his fans recognize his they repeatedly send him friend requests over and over, beg him for a shout-out, or just in general "dog" or even stalk him online to play with him which must be annoying as hell.
    • Ok, first time defending this guy before.

You go do a giveaway, fan games, chats..etc with 19 MILLION potential people wanting in (obviously its lower than that of people who actually would participate, but still.)
      Protip: You couldn't do it and keep it organized, its ridiculous to think it would work. Just take a look at previous community events (which ARE somewhere on these forums) and read the stuff that happens. So yeah, don't question why he doesn't do these things more often, without being in that spot, or even thinking about the amount of people there are.

tl;dr its too chaotic.
    • "Ermagherd liek u a idoit 4 nt liekin pewds" (That hurt typing, I am sorry)

I do not believe you will get any comment's like the false one I made above (at least I hope not), and yes, many others besides yourself do believe that he should play more with his fans or stream games, etc. but in the end one of the reasons I believe he doesn't do them is a fear of being found where he lives or being DDoS'd as this has happened to another Youtuber who used to play with his fans during live streams (Cryoatic) who has since stopped showing which servers he plays on in games due to getting DDoS'd, this happened to Cryoatic when he was at 1 million subscribers, Pewdie is at 19.6 million right now, his chance of getting DDoS'd by a troll goes up by a very considerable amount if he tries to play with his "Bro's" often or if he Live Streams commonly.

We all can discuss this for a very long time, but this is why I believe he doesn't live stream anymore or really plays with his fans that often is just due to the "one bad apple spoils the bunch" belief.

Note: one other possible reason is that when he plays online and his fans recognize his they repeatedly send him friend requests over and over, beg him for a shout-out, or just in general "dog" or even stalk him online to play with him which must be annoying as hell.
      The risk of getting hacked or DDoS'd is kinda high but if they really wanted to troll him than they already would hack his youtube,twitter,...
      And ok, streaming makes it even more risky but for almost every problem there is a solution right?

At least i think he should try things and find new ways to do those things.
      He isn't the small little guy anymore without money.
      I'm not saying he has to go on a spending spree to solve problems or that he is rich but i'm pretty sure he isn't broke because of the 19.6 million bro's

The problems he got must be solvable.

Thanks for your reaction I appreciate it.

- Nytee
      You go do a giveaway, fan games, chats..etc with 19 MILLION potential people wanting in (obviously its lower than that of people who actually would participate, but still.)
      Protip: You couldn't do it and keep it organized, its ridiculous to think it would work. Just take a look at previous community events (which ARE somewhere on these forums) and read the stuff that happens. So yeah, don't question why he doesn't do these things more often, without being in that spot, or even thinking about the amount of people there are.

A giveaway is kinda simple to organize and about you saying "19 MILLION potential people wanting in".
      If other gamers do giveaways there are also a lot of people wanting in ok not as much as pewdiepie but deal with it.He's more famous as the rest so he has to put more effort in I guess ?

And what does it matter if there is 1 million people or 15 million people in if there just is one prize ( or 2,...) then there's only 1,.. winner(s) right?

The others will be like "lost again" or "I never win" but hey next time maybe you will win.
      "Protip: You couldn't do it and keep it organized, its ridiculous to think it would work."

I'm pretty sure pewdiepie earns enough money to build a good organized community
      But it's not my job to talk about his financial part.

- Nytee