Blue Yeti VS Audio-Technica AT2020

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'd have to go with the Blue Yeti, a few of my friends make shorts and do podcast and their audio quality comes out very well. This is just my friends opinions though, I don't have any personal experience with any of these mics. It also looks like the Audio-Technica AT2020 needs a separate mount which the Blue Yeti has already.
      Truer words have never been spoken.

-Your Pet Squid

• AT2020 definitely. Just get a good pop filter and your ready to go you will sound amazing and it will be perfect. I have the ATR2500 which is basically the uglier and slightly worse brother but it's still awesome. Would recommend all Audio-Technica mics.
      <<<SR>>>

Sup Slendy?
      DIE POTATTO :thumbup:

Source Code

=| WTF is this
    • Hey,

I just got the blue yeti microphone and I love it. Does great with background noise, and the settings help a ton for different scenarios. The audio quality is awesome as well. I would certainly recommend it to you.
      *Insert really clever signature here*
    • RebelNinja89 wrote:

I recommend Blue Yeti :33

smk730 wrote:

Hey,

I just got the blue yeti microphone and I love it. Does great with background noise, and the settings help a ton for different scenarios. The audio quality is awesome as well. I would certainly recommend it to you.

Sach McFunny wrote:

AT2020 definitely. Just get a good pop filter and your ready to go you will sound amazing and it will be perfect. I have the ATR2500 which is basically the uglier and slightly worse brother but it's still awesome. Would recommend all Audio-Technica mics.

Your Pet Squid wrote:

I'd have to go with the Blue Yeti, a few of my friends make shorts and do podcast and their audio quality comes out very well. This is just my friends opinions though, I don't have any personal experience with any of these mics. It also looks like the Audio-Technica AT2020 needs a separate mount which the Blue Yeti has already.

Your Pet Squid wrote:

I'd have to go with the Blue Yeti, a few of my friends make shorts and do podcast and their audio quality comes out very well. This is just my friends opinions though, I don't have any personal experience with any of these mics. It also looks like the Audio-Technica AT2020 needs a separate mount which the Blue Yeti has already.
      Hey guys! I've been searching alot around and it does seem as the AT2020 Has better sound quality. If you guys could tell me some more, I'd be glad.
    • I'd say pick Audio-Technica if you're planning to use it only for commentary, because it does sound a bit better than Blue Yeti. Although if you're planning to do more than commentary, for example podcast, or like group meetings where you have like a circle of people and in the middle there's a microphone. If that would be the case than I'd recommend Blue yeti , because it has microphone at the front and at the back so that way it can pick up sounds pretty much 360. So yeah, it really depends on what you will do with it. Hope this helps :)