What lies in darkness, will arise from light RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• *wave hand at Jub not turning around* Don't mention it. Keep it, there's more to go.
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • *somewhere behind the group*

*keeps walking around randomly to find his group*

God fucking damnit... now how on earth did I even manage to lose the guys?

*constanly mumbling to himself about how he got lost*

I still dont get it... i just literally went to see if there was something behind the bloody tree, just to realize it was a mere branch, and with that... LOSE THE WHOLE GROUP!

*shouts in anger kicking a piece of wood off the ground, hitting a tree*

Bah, forget it... ill probably find the guys sooner or later... they gotta be somewhere close... right?

*looks around in the distances in hopes to find the group*

... nope... still nothing...

*looks around again*

(Sigh) fuck it... ill just head this way then...

*goes in a random direction*

~Posted using ZTE Blage G

The post was edited 2 times, last by PeaceKeeper ().

• *reach out the wide clear spot of the forest and announce for myself* 3000. (Ooc: man I wish it was "Over 9000!!!" :/) *ask out everyone and no one in particular looking around* Would this be it?
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

• *notice Sirilati's gaze and look towards him asking calmly* What? Is there something wrong with my face? *smile lightly letting him know it was a joke since he was already freaked out enough* Boy, you are interesting one. *put the backpack on the ground and sit taking out another piece of sweet grass halving it and sticking one half towards Sirilati* Want some?

• I take the grass silently as I process what I had seen.
      Glass broken, screaming, guilt and anger, too much all jumbled together at the time.
      But one thing stood out above all else……
      I walk up to Skylar and face her.
      "You loved your sister, didn't you?"
    • Kin sat down on a fallen log in the clearing, waving around a stick xe'd just found half a minute ago.
      "So bored..." xe complained to xirself. Sil-don't-remember-the-rest was talking to sky, so xe couldn't bug either of them.

Slightly irritated with xir boredom, Kin threw the stick at a random tree branch xe saw moving.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • *stop chewing after Sirilati mentioned my sister but proceed in staring to the distance in front of me* I don't know how you know that, but that is quite personal. *think a bit then proceed chewing while making my self more comfortable and answer calmly after a short nod* That is what you supposed to do with your siblings, right? *look at him and smile weakly* Who would ever hate their sibling anyway? It's not natural.

• *smirk and nod* Oh, I know I am. I'm very lucky. *sigh and look at him fully paying attention for the first time* Speaking of confessions and "hot chairs", who are you anyway? *smile* And why are you so unsure about yourself? I see you are capable of starting a decent conversation. In your own way yes...but still. *chew grass further moving it from side to side*

• Kin jumped upon hearing something hit the ground, looking around nervously.
      Sparing sky and... whoever the other guy is... A look, xe saw that they didn't appear to hear anything.

So what does xe do? Investigate. Nothing could possibly go wrong there.

Taking a pointy rock in hand, Kin moved through the bushes, searching around the tree.
      "H-hello? Who's there?"

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • *chuckle a bit* Heh! I can relate to that. Welcome to the freak show. *take an empty plastic bottle and after making sure no one else was watching whisper* Check this out. *concentrate and put bottle under so much pressure that it became perfectly thin and flat. *smirk and crack a stupid joke* That is what happens when I'm under the pressure.
      *turn around thinking she heard something fell* You heard that?

• *nod seeing the familiar funny figure in the bushes* Yes, detective Xe is on the case. *glare at him confused* This much? *chuckle* It's only been five minutes maybe. But I must say I am honoured.