What lies in darkness, will arise from light RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• "I'm a man of my word. Never broken it, never will." Dense says. "If I say I will not try to hurt you I won't. If you can promise the same then it's set." He searches in his pocket for something. "Wait..." He pulls out a small roll of paper. "Aha. This is what I was searching for." He gives it to Skylar. "That is my profile. It describes into the details who I am, what I'm like and, umm... Well, it helps me a lot." He looks at the small roll. "It is what keeps me, well, me. With all the transformations it is difficult sometimes to get an image of who is really 'you'."

*A detailed report about Dense is written*
      NAME- Dense Sakurai
      AGE (Moment of review)- 25
      BASIC APPEARANCE- Image
      HISTORY- Didn't know of ability since early teenage years. When Dense realized he had a special ability he went to the FBI where he was taken to the Department of Paranormal Activity. Dense learned fast. His knowledge and theories about the laws of physics are fascinating. Because he changes his appearance at will, he understands a lot about how life works. After ten years, Dense was released into the world. He got a job as professor in physics. No relationship.
      PERSONALITY- Calm, focused, willing to learn. Doesn't like water due to bad experiences.
      KNOWLEDGE- Physics and Biology expert.
      DETAILS- Can change appearance at will > Confirmed.
      - Relationship with creativity and control area's. As long as Dense thinks of something he wants to be, he will become it.
      - Is reasonable enough for normal conversations.
      DANGER LEVEL [1 to 10]- 2 (Almost nothing)
      -Copy 2/2 by the Department of Paranormal Activities, Pentagon, United States of America. 2010.-
      =EXTREMELY CLASSIFIED=

OOC: Phew. That sure is a report.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mystery ().

• *read carefully and right after give it to Kin, if s/he happened to be interested in it as well* I see. You seem alright. Though, we've been through a lot. You can't really blame us for suspecting everything. *extend arm to shake hands properly* I apologise if I was rude before.
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • *he continues wandering around the corridors lost, still being followed by the hallucination*

*as he looks at the hallucination, she instantly hides behind the small drawer*

... (i dont understand... she keeps following me all the sudden... last time i know she was way too afraid to get anywhere close to me, and just NOW she starts to follow me?)
      (maybe she isnt so scared of me as she was before...)
      (GUH, what am i thinking!? she is just a hallucination... nothing more...)

*the hallucination then peeks out a bit, Jenkins feels her watching him and slowly turns around to look at her, she doesnt hide, but instead keeps eye contact with him for several seconds*

... Why? Why do you follow me?

*the hallucination does not respond... instead keeps eye contact*

Nevermind...

*Jenkins continues walking, the hallucination keeps following him*

I still gotta find the group... where the hell do i find em tough...
      and shit, that bastard took my gun... that should make my day a whole lot easier...

*the hallucination stands up from her hiding, then points to a direction, J. then notices her pointing somwhere*

what? that way? the group? are you shure?

*the girl keeps eye contact with no reply*

... how can i trust you?

*still no response*

... fine... ill go with your lead...

*he then walks to the direction she was pointing, her following him a bit closer and not hiding all the time*
    • *nod to Dense* Yes, but first we need to find all members of our group. We can't just leave them behind. There is one blind guy SOMEWHERE in the basement of this place and as you see everything is twisted. We don't know where the hell that is. Another one is lost inside the house, and two more were just left behind, hopefully they're ok. *frown* But we thing the blind guy is in the worst situation.
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • Dense sighs. "Who the hell takes a blind guy into a horrible house... And there are others? Fuck..." He walks around in circles. "We need to find them. I want to get the hell outta here. Maybe..." He empties his pockets. He pulls out: A pen, a small notebook, a small watch, a pair of keys, a hair clip and a bullet. He looks shocked at the bullet. "I didn't put it in there." Then he looks in the notebook. He writes something down, rips the page out and gives it to Skylar.

.sevlesruo fo noitcelfer a ylerem si rorrim ehT

He writes something else down, rips out the page, and gives it to Kin.

rewop eurt si flesruoy gniretsam ;htgnerts si srehto gniretsaM .modsiw eurt si flesruoy gniwonk ;ecnegilletni si srehto gniwonK

"It may not say much, but when you need it... It has more knowledge than anything else." Dense says.
      "Well, let's go find the rest, shall we?"

OOC: If you really want to know what it means, try mirroring it. BUT it can be essential for the story!
    • Ooc: REVIVAL (cuz boredom)

*after several minutes of walking around the corridors, J. and the girl (hallucination) find themselves in a big dimly lit room, seeming to look like a dining room, all torn up and turned over, broken tables, wood fragments all over the place, cracks of glass that seemed to have came from the drinking glasses, bottles, a chandelier, even from the windows that seem boarded up, with only some small light beams coming through small gaps*

Damn, this place got beat pretty good. At least the cleaning staff is on vacation (chuckle).

*the girl slowly walks around*

Hey where are you..? Mah never mind...
      Just watch where you step will ya?

*the girl continues walking*

Whatever...

Now, where do we go from here..?
      Maybe a kitchen is close by... could have something useful...
    • OOC: Sorry, I haven't been as active as I should've been. I'll get to fixing that right away.

IC: Kin hesitantly took the page Dense gave hir, looking over it.
      It really wasn't that hard to decipher it, letters written backwards weren't exactly too hard to understand.

No, but the hard part was trying to understand the message.
      Shaking hir head, Kin folded up the paper and stuffed it into a pocket, there was no way s/he'd be able to make sense of it right now.

Suddenly, the sound of shifting stone echoed through the hallway, causing the small shapeshifter to look around nervously.
      To hir immediate right was a door, one that most definitely wasn't there before.
      Without hesitation, s/he ran up to it, turning the knob. Locked. Kin then tried the basement key, and surprisingly enough, it worked.

"How convenient!" S/he couldn't help but say.
      But even though the group was lucky enough to have the door show up practically right in front of them, Kin couldn't shake off the growing feeling of dread.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • I hold Tea's hand tightly, keeping her close and trying to find a door, to no avail.
      (God, it's like the house changes to everything EXCEPT what we want it to........)
      An idea then strikes.
      (Maybe that's it! We just need to focus on everything BUT what we really want!)

OOC: Feel free to accept or deny this idea for story purposes.
    • "But... This was the key to the basement, wasn't it?" Asked Kin, looking closely at the key s/he had, as if expecting it to show some dark secret.

"This house changes, doesn't it? The basement actually could be upstairs for all we know."
      Saying this, the small shape-shifter stepped through the doorway, and with only a second's hesitation, took a step upward.

"W-wha?! UWAAAAAAAAA!!!"
      What s/he didn't expect, however, was for hir foot to sink through the step. Losing balance, Kin tumbled through the stairway, revealing it to fake as s/he rolled down the real stairs, coming to an abrupt stop at the bottom.

The shape-shifter was still. Whether s/he was either unconscious, dazed, or even dead, was unknown.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • "Fuck. Are you all right, kiddo?" Dense yells.
      No response.
      "Well then. I need to get down there, wait here Skylar. I'm getting Kin." He took a deep breath. A second later, Dense was not a human anymore, but a kid-sized purple fox. He jumped in the hole, and landed beside Kin. He took a deep breath again, and changed back to his human form. He felt his wrist, listened to his chest and concluded "Unconscious. We need to get some water to wake hir up." He yelled to Skylar. "Can you get down here?"