What lies in darkness, will arise from light RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• yea... i thought i had.... been... SEEING... god thats something i miss. you know, this *points to his eye* happened about two years ago, It all started with a camping trip, much different from this one, ill admit. that was back when i knew beauty... *gives a small smile, and turns to where he heard sirilati* and used it to describe a friend of mine. thing is, though, she was about as old as i am now, but i couldnt help but try. sadly, her friends weren't exactly the best people... and when i needed help, only she even tried to help, but the drunken "friends" of hers couldnt stop laughing. my eyes were burning like hell after the incident.... but the next morning, i couldn't tell where i was, what time of day, who was there... she drove me home and explained everything to my parents, although that apology wouldn't have mattered, as the trip was a going away party for her. so, as you can tell, it wasn't exactly a good day for me that day.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• *stare after Sirilati and narrow eyes noticing another crow staring at me* What? *crow of course gave no answer, just more staring and almost barely moving* You're not really talkative, are you? *more staring. Roll eyes annoyed and a bit uneasy after light fell on crow the way that made one of her eyes look like it's made of glass* Just don't... *close eyes and turn head away, reminding myself how much I hated glass things* Go away. *place backpack on the ground and sit waiting for their little party to get back together, still feeling like the crow was staring and wishing that this time it's eyes would just burst*
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • "Well... I don't know any blind people."
      Kin admitted.

Xe walked a few steps behind Skylar, watching the Sky above and looking out for odd cloud formations.
      But then, Xe heard the crows.

Kin was snapped out of xir staring at clouds by Sky's talking to a crow.
      "Um... Are you really talking to a bird?"

Upon asking that question, Kin was struck with a feeling of incredible unease. Turning xir head 90 degrees to the left, Kin saw a crow staring at xir intently.
      Xe suppressed a shudder.

W-why's it staring? I don't like it!

Kin crouched down and picked up a small branch, throwing it at the crow. And for good measure, threw another at the one glaring at Sky.
      "Go away!" Xe said as xe did so.

Startled, the first crow took off, making it's displeasure known via loud caws.
      Kin still felt weird, though, as if xe'd done nothing to change the situation.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221 ().

• *I fixed my hat and raise head a bit up when Kin threw branch at crow and made her caw glaring at them almost with intelligent hatred before taking of* Trust me, animals understand much more then what people give them credits for. *sigh in a covered up relief when those eyes weren't there any more and throw away what was left of grass I was chewing, seemingly speaking to myself but actually referring to everyone around for the first time* I only wonder, what's with all that curiosity of theirs? Crows usually don't do things like that... *nod* And Sirilati is right, they came a long way north as well.
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

• *while staring at Sirilati that had a problem with a mad squirrel answer Jub (Ooc: That will do :3)* No, it was not a ghost. Something else rather. But paranormal isn't to be enjoyed anyway, nor it is something you sense only with your eyes. *sigh and get up towards Sirilati quickly grabbing the squirrel before it reached his clothes and hold it up in the air calmly* He said he was sorry, didn't he? That's what accidents do. They happen. *realising I just might turn out like a fool in front of others, shut up and put it on the nearest branch* So, found anything? *glare at Sirilati referring to him* Besides squirrel.

• *sigh and smirk amused by the way, guy was behaving since I never saw anyone that felt THAT uncomfortable* You know, I am starting to wonder how do you answer harder questions than that one. *lighten up a bit seeing his confused face* Quite funny actually. *reach and take off my hat putting it on Sirilati's head instead and tap it once to make it fit well over his eyes* There. Now you can hide instead of running. *smile faintly and look around showing interest in things around me for real at this point* Well if you're all done playing with crows...and squirrels, shall we proceed? *walk further not waiting for others*

• "H-hey! Wait!"
      Kin shouted as xe ran after Skylar and the other two people with names Kin simply couldn't pronounce, not wanting to be left alone in the woods.

Xe breathed a sigh of relief upon catching up with the others, just in time to hear Jub... Uh... Yeah, Jub, that's it... Ask about water.
      "Uh... Not really... Maybe we might find a river or something? I could climb a tree and take a look around from there..."

What Kin didn't mention is that the only reason xe was suggesting tree-climbing was because xe was bored, having done nothing but walk for an eternity.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • Name: Galatea
      Power: Mind Reading
      Disability: Mute, she got into a car accident and a broken glass shard severed her vocal chords, making her unable to speak
      Appearence : <----- my icon
      Fear rating: scared easily at dead bodies and blood, also HATES bugs
    • I SHALL JOIN IN
      Cuz i have nothing better to do... and cuz i miss the good ol roleplaying so much...

Name: Jenkins
      Power: All Seeing Eye (not really all seeing. Only a plain name given to). Allows Jenkins to see certain things a naked eye can't (entities, objects, etc.). allows him to see in the dark for a short radius, and may see certain things from the past in a certain location, but a random date. Rarely used sice it can blur J's vision for some time, overuse could blind him for a long time. It can be noticed that his right eye turns glowing blue when active.
      Disability: Asthma, sanity issues (can be driven insane and suicidal and/or homicidal, rare accurance. May hallucinate.)
      Appearence: i.imgur.com/MsLx4Ig.jpg (this took less than 10 minutes to make lol xD)
      Mood: Sometimes pessimistic, not really a much of a talker, sometimes can lose his temper, likes to joke a little, tough his jokes can be pretty stupid from time to time, not really sarcastic, often likes to be alone, friendly, oftenly has a harsh choice of words, a little into drawing.
      Fear rating: due to him being in the army for 2 years, he doesnt have much fears, seeing bodies, blood and such, doesn't affect him much, but experiencing brutal, gory and disturbing images may either drive him to the verge of insanity or just shock him.

Not quite shure if im late, but... okay lel ^.^)

~Posted using ZTE Blade G

The post was edited 1 time, last by PeaceKeeper ().

• Ooc: it is never too late : p

Ic: *without a word, walk pass Jub and hand him a bottle of water from my backpack. Only then I spoke while moving forward* It is all I have, be my guest.