What lies in darkness, will arise from light RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• "Er... That doesn't work... Um... I don't have any... you know..."

[Meaning: Kin is genderless by default.]

Kin's ears twitched upon being poked, as s/he tilted hir head to the side at Sky's next question.
      "It, um... Depends on the form I'm using."

BANG!

"YAIEEE!" Kin screamed, instantly ducking behind Skylar in an attempt to hide hirself from the view of the stranger who'd broken though a wall(?).

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • The stranger manages to pull himself together and stands up. His face is all sanded and such, but not that damaged. "Heh. Seems like I'm not the only one 'round here." He looks at the handcuffs. He tries to break them, but fails to. "Dang. Sturdy stuff. " He looks at the shocked couple. "What? Never seen a person falling through a wall?"

((A wall it is, then. Oh yeah, and hi!))

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mystery ().

• Depends on your form? *chuckle* That is interesting I actually never heard anything like that before. *smile* Kinda cute. Well then, be what you want to be. Consider yourself lucky that you can change your mind whenever you want... *look up noticing the newcomer with his hands cuffed* What the... *look at the hole in the wall* Let me guess, another Illusion? *sigh stroking Kin's hair comforting and talk to the newcomer rising her tone a bit just in case he meant to harm "easy targets" in a form of a girl and a kid* Who the hell are you? Haven't seen you around in the group.
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • "Hmpf. Let me get rid of these silly things first." That moment, his hands grow really small. The cuffs fall off and make a sound on the floor. *Clang* He feels around his wrist, then introduces himself. "My name is Dense. Dense Sakurai. I came here to get a breather from the city. Too much people..." He looks at the crack he fell out. "If I am an illusion, how come that you both can see me and that I still answer your questions?" He smiles. "Well, anyway... Who are you?"
    • *narrow eyes and nod* Alright. I'm Skylar and this is Kin. *shake head* Not you. I know you're perfectly real. I meant the wall. From one side it seems like doors but once you're out you realise you went through the wall. *look at cuffs and push Kin behind the back* I hope you don't mind me asking but... why were you cuffed? And how the hell you managed to take them off like that?
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

• "Hmm. I saw this place and went in it. The creaky floor I stood on broke and I tumbled down." He sighs. "It would sound weird, but I think this house... Or building... Is or haunted, or possessed. Either one of them." He looks at the cuffs. "Someone- or something put those on. Thank God I have the ability to control my body in the way I want." He looks at Skylar. "I don't think you trust me. Not yet. I wouldn't either. Sadly enough I can't say the same about the two of you. But I think it's better to travel in a group instead of alone. This place does..." He shivers. "... stuff with people."
    • Kin peeked out from behind Skylar, looking fearfully at the unknown man, Dense.
      Something about him just seemed odd. Then again, s/he was the genderless shape-shifting child with fox ears and tail, who was s/he to talk about weird.

"S-so you're like me?" S/he asked when the man mentioned the amount of control he had over his body.
      Kin didn't dare ask nor say anything else, mostly out of fear and suspicion.

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• He turns to the shapeshifter. "Yeah. I was... Gifted with this ability when I still was a kid." He sighs. "Luckily I didn't find myself experimenting before I knew what it was." He gets a twinkle in his eyes. "After a long time, I finally could do whatever I wanted to do. Like..." He points at the cuffs. "... That."
    • *stare at Dense, still a bit sceptical* I don't know... *look down at Kin and stroke hir hair* If Kin says you are ok, I will consider you ok. *she smiled letting Kin know that she fully trusts his judgement even though s/he was just a kid*

• "I didn't say that!" Kin said immediately. "All I did was ask a question. I still dunno if he's stabby Mc-crazy person or not!"

S/he began whispering into Skylar's ear, obviously not wanting Dense listening in.
      "And if he can shift the way he does, what's stopping him from turning his arms to spikes?! He doesn't seem like a bad person, but he could be faking it! It's too hard to tell!"

The loud chiming of a grandfather clock rang out throughout the house, easily breaking the eerie silence and announcing the arrival of the tenth hour into the night.

[Hours until almost certain death: Two]

• *chuckle and bend down to listen to Kin* Maybe... *whisper back* But then again, what is stopping me from blowing him up or crushing his bone till they're dust if he tries anything? There will be no more shifting if that happens. *smirk lightly* Yes it sounds terrible, but it is our defence if it comes to that. Besides... *stand up straight and speak so Dense can hear as well* ...We do need any help we can get. *frown at the chiming sound* Think fast, right? *to Dense* Shall we all just play nicely and get this over with before shit really hits the fan, or will we become enemies along with those other hostile...things? Your call, think fast.