What lies in darkness, will arise from light RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• *after walking for a while, too ashamed of what happened to refer to Kin, finally speak* Do you think...We're all going to die?...do you think this entire house is evil, or is it just that...something?
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • "I don't know, but... I think it's the house." Said Kin. "If the master had control of this place, don't you think it'd let us out?"
      S/he walked forward somewhat reluctantly, but had a determined look on hir face nonetheless. Or maybe that was just an attempt at not looking as terrified as s/he felt.

"Sky...?" Kin said, after several minutes of walking down a seemingly endless corridor. "If I told you I've been keeping a secret this whole time, but told you about it anyway, how would you react?"

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • She almost stopped dead in her tracks when he did that, feeling tears well up in her eyes as she slowly walked behind the group. She then heard a voice in her head speaking to her.
      "Do you REALLY think he loves you?"
      /Y-Yes, i do-/
      "He's only being nice to you because he feels sorry for you! He thinks that since your so young you can be easily manipulated!"
      /N-No..s-stop it! he DOES love me!/

She all of a sudden stopped walking as she looked down at the ground, the tears she was keeping in her eyes now dropping to the ground
    • Siril felt his heart tear at that moment.
      He had been acting like he didn't care so that she would move on and find someone more deserving of her love, but when she started crying, he just felt his heart break.
      He didn't want to leave her. That spirit showed him lies!
      In that moment, he turned and ran to her, wrapping her in a tight embrace, his own tears falling to join hers.
      In both voice and thought, Siril cried out to her.
      "(I'm so sorry, Tea! I never should have left you alone, or even tried to! I know that we may have only known each other for a few hours, but i love you, Tea! I want to spend the rest of my life with you in my arms and by my side! I want to take you away from your past, and into our future together! I want us to get married and have children together! I want so many things, but I never want to see you hurt like this! I love you, Galatea!)"
    • She froze as she heard the words come into her mind, the voice in her head being chased away as she looked up at him.
      /S-Siril....d-do you really mean it...?/ was all she asked as she looked into his eyes, her tears still streaming down her face as she wiped them away.
    • *nod* Yes, I thought so to. With the entire house is harder. *stop and look at Kin making sure gaze wasn't intimidating but just mildly curious* How would I react? *chuckle reassuringly* Kin, you saw all this around that we faced by now. Honestly one kept secret is nothing...unless you killed someone *chuckle making him know it was a joke* Now, you can tell me whatever you want. *smile*
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

• Kin only managed a weak laugh with Sky, apparently still not recovered from earlier horrifying sights. "Right... It's just, well, different. L-let me show you, while I can."

S/he then froze, tensing up. As kin did so, a faint popping sound was heard as hir hair shifted a bit to show green, fox-like ears.
      And placed on hir backside was a fluffy green fox's tail, swishing slowly back and forth.

"I, er... Can shapeshift... W-weird, isn't it? I didn't mention it earlier, because... I thought everyone would just treat me differently for it."

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• *stare at Kin for a moment surprised* Oh my... I never saw that coming... *think* Oh...my...GOSH! *approach hir and inspect hir tail and ears forgetting all the trouble for a while* That is so adorable! *mess up Kin's hair and chuckle* Why would we treat you differently? *grin* As you were able to see, none of us is quite... "normal" so... You're not weird, just even cuter. *laugh lightly* It must have been a pain to keep it in for so long?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ritual Lobotomy ().

• OOC: I don't mean to nitpick, but this has actually been bothering me quite a bit, Ritual. I think "Glare" would be better off if it was replaced with "Stare".
      Since, well, glare, according to the dictionary, means "stare in an angry or fierce way", it kinda doesn't make much sense in the way you've been writing.

IC: "Skyyy...!" Kin whined upon having hir hair messed with.

S/he then stared into space upon realizing that it was probably unnecessary to keep hir secret, well, secret. To the group they were in, at least.
      "Oh, right..."

The shapeshifter snapped back to attention at Sky's next question.
      "No. Doesn't hurt at all. Just feels weird when I make changes to my look."

"There's also another problem." S/he then said, blushing slightly. "I, um... Can't exactly remember if I'm really a boy or girl..."

[OOC: When a power enables changing your form freely, you'd think this would happen eventually.]

At least this conversation was doing some good. Kin wasn't actively thinking they were going to die instantly.
      [Effect: 20% Sanity regain. Don't know why I wrote that, but whatever.]

• ((Mind if I hop in?))

Name: Dense Sakurai
      Power: The ability to shapeshift.
      Disability: Hates water and darkness.
      Appearance : Looks like a normal person. Blond hair, some straight jeans. He's got a green tie with a snow white shirt. His pants are a dark blue. He has some green sneakers. His hands, however, are being hold tight with some handcuffs.
      Mood: He just got trapped by a building. He is kinda angry about that.
      Fear rating: Pretty long. Blood isn't that much of a scare for him.

((Alrighty, let's get straight to the point.))

*BLAM!* A heavy knock on the door. A person, shrouded in a black coat falls in. His hands are cuffed. "Ughh..." He's moaning. He looks like he's having trouble with the handcuffs.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mystery ().

• Ooc: No Stryder, you're right. I wasn't even thinking about it. "stare" it is.

Ic:
      *laugh at Kin's reaction forgetting about situation as well* You don't know if you're a boy or a girl? *chuckle* That is interesting. *tease* I would say you better check out under your tail for an answer. *laugh but not in an insulting and mean way* Or, it depends... *tease poking hir ears gently* Do you prefer boys or girls?

Ooc: Aye Mystery, just a question. Where did you appear? In a hallway with Kin and Skylar or where Sirilati and Galatea are, or in a basement where Jub is...or in a spot where Jenkins is? I am confused and not sure weather to answer or wait for someone to answer lol