What lies in darkness, will arise from light RP

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Kin by instinct jumped away from the figure, gasping in shock. S/he gave the door behind hir a quick glance, but steeled hirself and stood before the creature. Hir legs briefly began trembling, but s/he put a stop to that. Even s/he knew you could never show fear like that.
      "No, YOU keep away!" S/he yelled, holding hir hands out as what seemed to be large animal-like claws grew from the fingernails. However, Kin wasn't even fully aware of the fact she'd done that.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • Gathering his courage, he began to feel around a bit... he found a small amount of dirt in a pile and an odd clawing sound was reverberating from it. He ran as fast as he could, groping for a barely-visible (just gonna call it purple vision.. he can see the house and small bits of the inside, but he doesn't know why...) doorknob, but it was jammed. He began to pull frantically.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Kin breathed a sigh of relief as the creature vanished, before s/he rushed towards the recovering girl. "Wake up, please!" S/he said, lightly shaking the girl. "We can't stay here!"
      However, Kin didn't realize s/he still had the vicious-looking claws; I imagine the girl would be quite startled to see hir.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.