Games you like?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm into horror and puzzle games. One of my favorite puzzle games is Antichamber. People always rage about it, saying that it's impossible. But then mister Mystery pops up and plays through the game in half an hour.
      Horror is always fun because you never know what will happen. Sometimes a flying naked guy comes out of the closet, letting you scream like a girl. Sometimes it's extremely derpy and unpredictable (I'm talking about you, weird Amnesia custom stories!) And sometimes the story make me cry too. Or at least get a tear in my eye. Some things like "what is love" are brilliant as horror story. That's why I must say that one of my favorite horror games is Hello? Hell...o?.
    • The Games I love:
      Master Of All : "DISHONORED"
      SKYRIM
      LEFT 4 DEAD 2
      WATCH DOGS
      ASSASSINS CREED IV
      DEDSECali.b Is Watching You 8->
      DONT TRY TO HIDE FROM HIM!
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<°°°°°°••••••°°°°°>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ????????¿?????????¿??????????¿?????????¿??????????¿??????????¿?????????¿???