How to get a hold of pewds?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How to get a hold of pewds?

I am wanting to advertise a new gaming forum that I created. I just wanted to know how to get a hold of him personally? I have tried sending him a message on YT, sending him a message on FB, and even posting on his FB but I get nothing back.
  • I don't really think it works that way. I mean a lot of people want their YT channels to get advertised. Can you imagine how much requests he would receive (or he probably does) on his social networks for the same thing? There is a reason he organises shout out competitions to advertise new channels.
    However if you really believe your channel has everything needed to catch his eye, then send him a private mail or something. Though you shouldn't be too persistent. A thin line between just asking for a favour and begging for something :)
    Good luck though ^^
    On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
  • Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

I don't really think it works that way. I mean a lot of people want their YT channels to get advertised. Can you imagine how much requests he would receive (or he probably does) on his social networks for the same thing? There is a reason he organises shout out competitions to advertise new channels.
    However if you really believe your channel has everything needed to catch his eye, then send him a private mail or something. Though you shouldn't be too persistent. A thin line between just asking for a favour and begging for something :)
    Good luck though ^^

Silly Lobo .. He's talking about a forum, not a channel :3

But still, i bet there are tons of people trying to reach him for similar subjects. And i don't know the best way to actually get a response from him.

I bet you can't click that dancin' Buu
  • TheMiinuko wrote:

Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

I don't really think it works that way. I mean a lot of people want their YT channels to get advertised. Can you imagine how much requests he would receive (or he probably does) on his social networks for the same thing? There is a reason he organises shout out competitions to advertise new channels.
    Good luck though ^^

Silly Lobo .. He's talking about a forum, not a channel :3

But still, i bet there are tons of people trying to reach him for similar subjects. And i don't know the best way to actually get a response from him.

*facepalm* Forgive me for I have no idea what I am doing xD... Hell, my reply was partially correct so...nailed it 8)
    On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
  • Well he did say in one of his "Friday With Pewdiepie" that he didn't want to have advertisement in his channel description of his videos so maybe he's sending a message that he isn't wanting any type of advertisement... :L

Just a thought anyway...

Kblender :)
    <-- "This Is Basically Me And Everyone On This Forums! :D" - Kblender

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0" - T-Shirt