Community Event #4 - Signup

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Minecraft username: Rorocky

Headset: Yes

Why would I want to play with Pewdie? Because he's the funniest person on Youtube. Pewdiepie inspires me in writing horror novels and trying to create horror content. Would be totally awesome to play with Pewdiepie, would be a great experiance for sure.
  • Minecraft username: Regios_Renhac
    Headset: Yes (but with no microphone)

Why do you want to play with PewDiePie? (optional): Pewdie is one of the best Let's Players I have ever seen in Youtube. He has something no other has. Being able to play with him would be a great honor, and lots of fun as well.
    Remember, Pewdie: When you're surprised by a jumpscare... THAT WAS ME AS WELL!
  • Username: Hannahstar2468
    Headset: Yes
    Why? Because I am on the verge of watching every one of your videos, you are extremly awesome, you are my favorite youtuber, it's also always fun to play Minecraft with other people, and it would be one of the best things anyone could ever do and very fun, too.:)
  • Minecraft username:Martindahl123
    Headset: yes!! steelseries

Why do you want to play with PewDiePie? (optional) :

Hello pewdie responser!! My name is Maartin, you already got that i guess:p I am from sweden like you and i would love to play with you as i might be the last swedish bro playing with you while you live in sweet sweden,(maybe?) and that would be a very big honor.
    it would be very very fun to play with you because often i do nothing at night and i sit and stare at my screen. And you are a very humorous guy, and i reeally enjoy your videos, you already knew this :p
    I have been sitting and dreamt sometimes about playing and talking with you, if i got to, i would be the happiest bro in the world, including my friend! :D Im not here to try to ride on your wave of fame and im not here to be seen in your livestream infront of 1000s of people, i just want to play with you because you are you! ^^.
    And i have always been a nice friend to everyone , and always friendly. I have always been there for my "friends" and i gave them all i got, but i never really got something in return, now maybe i can! And now as a last word i HOPE that you will pick me and play survivalgames with you, i have hosted this one on my own once, i know the rules and i am very serious, i dont run around like a idiot. but no bro is an idiot:D

...................__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    BROFIST ...........

The post was edited 14 times, last by Liftylym ().

• The winners have been chosen with random.org and have been notified.

I'm sorry for those who weren't picked, but you can still watch the stream or grab a spectator slot in the donator area of the forum. If you're lucky someone maybe even gives you his second ticket, who knows.
    But don't worry this won't be the last event, you will get another chance. :)