Helping the victims of Typhoon Haiyan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Helping the victims of Typhoon Haiyan

Hey Pewds!

I want to request one thing...a great mission for you!

Our natives in the Visayas Islands in the Philippines, especially
      Tacloban, has been hit by Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda). Revive our bros out
      there. There might be other bros who are lost, who are sad, who are
      hungry, who are in deep trouble, or worse, they might be dead.

Here is a vid...showing how great Yolanda has affected the region.
      youtube.com/watch?v=Ke6ureLcpkk

To be more than a gamer, help them. To be more than a helper, be a gamer!!

SAVE THE BROS!

Please....I see only few people asking your help.

The conclusion for the mission:

-Save our bros in Visayas Island in the Philippines that had been hit in the typhoon.

We need your support here...from me and all the bros in the Philippines.

Thanks,

Pvt. scoutpred-c0d3x:(:)
      DO YOU NEED PHYSICS IN EVERY GAME!

^SHE DENIES IT^ - *(Nichijou - Jump Rope)
      DENY PHYSICS AND YOU'RE STUPID!
      The scoutpred-c0d3x

The post was edited 3 times, last by scoutpred: -Made it a bit less aggressive -Removed phrase due to flaunting with fanboyism - by scoutpred ().

• If you are going to ask for help, don't flaunt around fanboyism with it. ._. But.. I admire when someone can ask for help. I sent a message to Markiplier to see if he would also be willing to do a charity stream, but the fact that they are busy/youtube famous people would make it difficult for messages like these to make it through. Even so, I think they would help with charity anyway. Since charity streams are kinda common now.
    • Misfit the Inhumane wrote:

If you are going to ask for help, don't flaunt around fanboyism with it. ._. But.. I admire when someone can ask for help. I sent a message to Markiplier to see if he would also be willing to do a charity stream, but the fact that they are busy/youtube famous people would make it difficult for messages like these to make it through. Even so, I think they would help with charity anyway. Since charity streams are kinda common now.
      Sorry for flaunting, but I appreciate for your support!
      DO YOU NEED PHYSICS IN EVERY GAME!

^SHE DENIES IT^ - *(Nichijou - Jump Rope)
      DENY PHYSICS AND YOU'RE STUPID!
      The scoutpred-c0d3x