My Youtube Channel - Horror gameplay! (Piddlesan)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• My Youtube Channel - Horror gameplay! (Piddlesan)

Hi bros!
      I would love to show you my new Youtube Channel, Piddlesan . On my channel you'll find primarily horror survival let's plays with an exception here and there (similar to the games featured in Pewds' very early video's, to give you an idea).
      Some more about me: my name is Oskar, I am half Danish, half English and live in the Netherlands. I really enjoy playing horror games because of the adrenaline rush it gives me. Eventhough I enjoy horror games, I've hardly ever completed one because I have never had the balls to do so. When I'm recording commentaries I feel like I'm not on my own in my room, but I have you guys looking at me play, so it makes the experience less scary. Don't worry though, when scary shit goes down in game I do still react as a long-tailed cat in a rocking chair factory. Hope you enjoy that.. :whistling: (I also record all my horror survival video's around midnight, in the dark)

All my video's are recorded in 1080p (Dxtory) and I use a Blue Yeti microphone to record my voice, which gives great audio quality. I also have a good quality facecam in all my video's. Besides youtube I often work in photoshop, so you'll hopefully see some nice thumbnail graphics on my video's, which is always a plus. I've worked with Sony vegas for a long time in regard to lets play editing, so I like to think my sense of when to clip footage is not too bad, and I keep the video entertaining at all times, leaving out the pointless boring parts.

I am absolutely loving making Youtube video's and hope to continue doing so for a long time to come! I will be uploading 1 video every day. I hope you enjoy my video's as much as I enjoy making them (very cliché, I know :pinch: )!
      All feedback is welcome! I would rather you give me harsh constructive criticsm than saying nothing.

Genre: Gaming commentaries
      Your time doing this: My current channel, Piddlesan, started about 2 weeks ago, though I used to have a Minecraft channel where I uploaded one video every day for one full year or something. I quit this channel because I totally lost interest in the game. (I will not lose interest in this channel, I can promise you that ;))
      Future events/plans you have: I am loving making video's so I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I plan on uploading 1 video every day.
      Your channel link: youtube.com/piddlesan

Note: My first 2 or 3 video's on this channel were the first video's I recorded in a long time, so I wasn't comfortable doing so yet. My later uploads represent me almost truly.

Note 2: I have exams in 2 weeks so I won't be uploading any video's! I wanted to get this thread up becuase this forum is shutting down at the end of the month, and I had written this all before I knew about this, so It'd be a waste not post this. Also, my last upload was 2 weeks ago because I didn't have acces to my computer all that time.
      Once my exams are over you can expect daily uploads once again.