If You Had To Kill Your Closest Friend

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Zeverouis wrote:

DanDomalo wrote:

True story - My best friend got drunk in New Year's Eve. He came to my other friend house where I was. He take me outside and beat the shit out of me. I wasn't fight with him, because he was my BEST friend and I did not want to hurt him . He apologized to me the next day and everything was fine.... BUT if he attacked my girlfriend and tried to kill her I would have killed him.

Your friend looks like an asshole (from this story) considering alcohol just amplifies the feelings you feel at that specific time and apparently, your friend just REALLY wanted to beat the shit out of you. Not such a good thing.. Then again, I have no idea what actually made him do that so I have no right to judge.

Anyhow.. The question, no. I'd turn her in and make sure she gets the help she needs.

I've make more push-ups then he... It's true :P And then he was like "I'm stronger than you but not in that". And few days later he bits me in New Vear's Eve... so... yeah, he was kind of an asshole :D
      "Everybody knows that something can't be done and then somebody turns up and he doesn't know it can't be done and he does it." ~ Albert Einstein