If You Had To Kill Your Closest Friend

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• no.simply cause I'd rather share my friend's moral then then the moral of a thousand people that I dont know. I don't wanna be rude twards them but there is a reason the person is my friend even if he changes. but I would talk to him.
    • No, I would probably join him and ask why he does it lol.

Though when it comes to the rest of my friends, I could probably kill some of them easily, especially if they are getting on my nerves. Heck, I know people already who I would want to kill right now for acting shitty.
      You are now one day closer to eating your next plate of nachos.
    • well... my best friend would have to be pretty crazy in order for me to kill her but.... I'd have to say yes cuz i care for more peeps than just her. but then again.. HOW THE HELL WOULD I BE ABLE TO GET NEAR HER SHE"S GOT A KNIFe.?

-ps: you must have a pretty, well, psyco friend to be thinking about this. I don't know... Just an opinion
    • Truth to be told... Ending a life of a person who has done something bad or seriously evil does seem as a good idea at first... But, it's usually better to think twice before doing so...

Look at it this way... You kill a person who has done something bad, or maybe even killed someone
      think of it, what does that make YOU then? A hero? A saviour? No... That makes YOU a KILLER
      thus it doesnt grant you a single damned good thing... It just turns you into something you arent... you just sin, and then what you did is something that is going to get back to you...
      no-one will care then, everyone will see you as a killer... the law is not even going to tolerate something like that...

My sole advice: DONT DO IT, let time take its course, he/she WILL get what is coming to him/her...
      just take time... but if things do escelate very quickly... you might think of something OTHER than killing a person (as i said above) (on the side note: that's why im always such a neutral pacifist).

To me? i cant even bare to kill a person in any way... really, unless if that person has intentions of harming me or anyone else... i will try to defend myself or the victim... without trying to kill the person ofcourse... but if that does happen... shit... nothing else could have been done...

SideNote: I really dont have best friends to be honest =|
    • RE: If You Had To Kill Your Closest Friend

War Ghost wrote:

If you had to kill your closest friend because he/she has done something wrong would you do it? Would you let more people suffer because of this person? Now I'm not saying for anyone to kill their best friend, but if this person was a major threat to the community would you?
      I don't have friends :|:pinch:;(

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/alphanthesis

Add me! I won't accept you at all!:thumbsup:
    • War Ghost wrote:

Ok, let's say this said friend had ten people hostage and he was going to kill them all you wouldn't do shit.
      Well, no. The chances of someone dying in that situation is higher when you put violence in the question first. You're thinking of this in a totally wrong direction for a start. The situation doesn't call for violence unless it is already guaranteed that someone (being the friend for this case) is ready to cause it.

If you cannot handle the situation without violence first, then you are no better a murderer than your friend. The only time that violence is needed and killing someone is a definite is when they do not take in anything. If you give them the warning and they do not heed it, you are forced to do it because you're killing one to save many. That's the one and only time you are made to sacrifice your own personal feelings in order to save many more. However if you can avoid it during the situation then try to avoid it first...

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART
    • CORMANO wrote:

War Ghost wrote:

Ok, let's say this said friend had ten people hostage and he was going to kill them all you wouldn't do shit.
      Well, no. The chances of someone dying in that situation is higher when you put violence in the question first. You're thinking of this in a totally wrong direction for a start. The situation doesn't call for violence unless it is already guaranteed that someone (being the friend for this case) is ready to cause it.

If you cannot handle the situation without violence first, then you are no better a murderer than your friend. The only time that violence is needed and killing someone is a definite is when they do not take in anything. If you give them the warning and they do not heed it, you are forced to do it because you're killing one to save many. That's the one and only time you are made to sacrifice your own personal feelings in order to save many more. However if you can avoid it during the situation then try to avoid it first...

OK. I understand that, but in a situation where you had to act fast the first thing I would do is shoot. Because if you started to try to reason he could have shot six of the ten already.
      War Ghost out
    • i don't want to take away someone's live :s
      but if that friend of mine is really a thread to the world, or my own family, well... not gonna kill him, but i will just knock him down and let the police take care of the rest. if he escape from prison, well DAMN, i will kill him.

but my best friend couldn't even hurt anybody. so in reality, i guess it will never happen
    • War Ghost wrote:

My best friend would never do that. In a situation where they're being manipulated, I still wouldn't kill them. I'd find a way to fix them, get them back to way they were. And if they were somehow wearing a facade this whole time and not the person I know, well I'll have no qualms about them dying then.