Teamspeak Rage.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Teamspeak Rage.

I just got off because I have to be at work at 5:45 my time which means I have to leave by 5 or 5:15 which is in about 30 mins. So what was the point of me still being there. Plus, it was hectic as hell on there. It was good when smk730 was there, but then all of a sudden, it just went crazy. Plus, no one was conversing with me in the first place. So eh. If I don't get to play with pewds today, its okay. Maybe another day we can play sometime. Either on Smite, or perhaps league of legends. :) And if any of you bros want to play with me on LoL or on Smite I'll share my usernames on here. For LoL, its the same as on here. For Smite, its Xefera, just like my mabinogi character in the tarlach server. So have a happy day bros. Reply or pm me if you want to play and we can set up a time to do so. :) Or just reply to rant about teamspeak like i did. teehee. :3
    • Eventually pewds came by, played some games with people. The rest was a massive spamfest :(
      But I have all the more reason to rage x] I was selected to play the game with Felix, and got into the ts channel with him and some other people.
      Had a bit of chit chat, I think it was good. So we're about to actually play the game and start the round aaaaand- Boop. Internet crashes, game down and kicked out of teamspeak. Getting selected for this? One in 200. Internet failing at the moment of truth? One in a million -.-''
    • MrvonKals wrote:

Eventually pewds came by, played some games with people. The rest was a massive spamfest :(
      But I have all the more reason to rage x] I was selected to play the game with Felix, and got into the ts channel with him and some other people.
      Had a bit of chit chat, I think it was good. So we're about to actually play the game and start the round aaaaand- Boop. Internet crashes, game down and kicked out of teamspeak. Getting selected for this? One in 200. Internet failing at the moment of truth? One in a million -.-''
      I would have flipped a table. I really wanted to play with pewds today, but since they started up late and I had to go to work, I had to throw my opportunity away. :/ But that is cool that you got too. :3