You find yourself in a room! (Amnesia edition)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• You find yourself in a room! (Amnesia edition)

(Ok,I know,maybe it's not so original,but please,read this and if you like,play it!)
      Rules:Copy-paste this,but with your version(between "*" type your choice) and do it at 1st person.
      You find yourself in a room.It has nothing but a door,wich is locked,a chest and a bed.You can see it is midnight,by looking at the window.What are you thinking about to do?
      *insert here what are you thinking about to do*
      After a while,you realise that the room is larger than before.You hear a wolf,and you are creeped as hell when you see that there are two eyes looking at you from inside the chest.What do you do know?
      *insert here what you do*
      Right after that,a big creature rises from the chest.It's the bro/grunt!What do you do know?
      The creature drops down. You get to it,and he tells you:
      -Run! You must RUN! And he dies.
      You try to find a way to escape.You get to the chest,there is a key. You use it on the door,the door unlocks.The door opens lightly and behind it there is another room.You decide to go in that room.What do you do?
      After a while,you start to look through the next door.You feel being watched,and withouth even knowing,the door slams behind you.The room is tinier and there is no bed and no chest,just a door with a padlock.The padlock needs a combination to be oppened.What combination do you use?
      *insert here combination*
      I doesn't work.You try another one.

Still doesn't work.You try another one.

Somehow,you managed to open it.The door opens.You enter the room.There is nothing but darkness.You can't see shit around. What do you do?
      *insert here what do you do*
      A great light turns up.You see a barrel in front of you.You decide to kill it.What do you do?
      *insert here what do you do*
      You kill the barrel.A huge door opens.As you step through it,you fell more happy and more stronger.
      You're on the other side.You start to feel weak and creeped.Thousands of thousands of bros/grunts are standing in front of you,with a huge barrel behind them.What do you do?
      For a few seconds,you can't do nothing.You are too creeped to even wink.The barrel shouts:
      -Heelos,*insert your name here*!
      All those grunts start to run to you.You shout with all your power:
      -*insert here what you shout*
      The barrel explodes,the grunts dissapear.A door opens.You enter it.On the other part,Pewdie with Stephano are standing there.There are Marzia and Maya and Edgar.Pewdie comes to you and says:
      -Congratulasions,*insert your name here*! You are so faboulous right now that you are burning my tits down.
      P.S. Delete the questions ("what do you do?" and stuff) and tell if you liked it.It's my first game,don't judge me if it's bad! :P
    • You find yourself in a room.It has nothing but a door,wich is locked,a chest and a bed.You can see it is midnight,by looking at the window.What are you thinking about to do?
      *thinks about life*
      After a while,you realise that the room is larger than before.You hear a wolf,and you are creeped as hell when you see that there are two eyes looking at you from inside the chest.What do you do know?
      *says hi*
      Right after that,a big creature rises from the chest.It's the bro/grunt!What do you do know?
      *screams*
      You try to find a way to escape.You get to the chest,there is a key. You use it on the door,the door unlocks.The door opens lightly and behind it there is another room.You decide to go in that room.What do you do?
      *doesnt go in*
      After a while,you start to look through the next door.You feel being watched,and without even knowing,the door slams behind you.The room is tinier and there is no bed and no chest,just a door with a padlock.The padlock needs a combination to be opened. What combination do you use?
      *47692*
      I doesn't work.You try another one.*insert here combination*
      Still doesn't work.You try another one.*38596*
      Somehow,you managed to open it.The door opens.You enter the room.There is nothing but darkness.You can't see shit around. What do you do?
      *12345*
      A great light turns up.You see a barrel in front of you.You decide to kill it.What do you do?
      *stabs it*
      You kill the barrel.A huge door opens.As you step through it,you fell more happy and more stronger.
      You're on the other side.You start to feel weak and creeped.Thousands of thousands of bros/grunts are standing in front of you,with a huge barrel behind them.What do you do?
      *PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU*
      For a few seconds,you can't do nothing.You are too creeped to even wink.The barrel shouts:
      -Heelos,*bryan!*
      -*FUS RO DAH*
      The barrel explodes,the grunts dissapear.A door opens.You enter it.On the other part,Pewdie with Stephano are standing there.There are Marzia and Maya and Edgar.Pewdie comes to you and says:
      -Congratulasions,*bryan!* You are so faboulous right now that you are burning my tits down.
    • You find yourself in a room.It has nothing but a door,wich is locked,a chest and a bed.You can see it is midnight,by looking at the window.What are you thinking about to do?
      I would try to find something in the chest to open the door.
      I would stand still and stare at these eyes.
      I would probably cry like a girl
      I would be careful not to make too much sound,walk slowly and watch around with high attention.
      After a while,you start to look through the next door.You feel being watched,and withouth even knowing,the door slams behind you.The room is tinier and there is no bed and no chest,just a door with a padlock.The padlock needs a combination to be oppened.What combination do you use?
      I doesn't work.You try another one.1807
      Still doesn't work.You try another one.1989
      I would stick to the walls and moves further in
      Push it to make it roll it will explode by itself
      Wait to see what they want from me
      -Heelos, turtle
      -Shatter
      -Congratulasions,turtle! You are so faboulous right now that you are burning my tits down.