Alright, I feel like I have to say something.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Alright, I feel like I have to say something.

Have you guys seen chatbox lately? Well ofcourse you've had, but what they are talking about in it?

Blowjobs, piggy rubbin', piggy doing all sort of dirty things, talking about how horny everyone is etc. Seriously, what the.. as I'm perhaps one of the oldest bros here, watching junior-bros talking that way makes me feel sick.

1. I can't really participate you in that chat, i'm 20 and even readin'how horny some 14 old girl is makes me feel so pedophile..
    2. It's just wrong.. i've seen bros age of 11 there, 11 year old kids don't have to read things like that.
    3. If we keep it this way, I don't even want to know where it is in few weeks.
    4. If you are looking for date or anything, atleast make it in private messages.

Yeah, I might sound like boring old uncle and so on, but I feel somehow responsible to atleast try to limit this madness somehow. People, please try to controll your hornyness.

EDIT: And try to NOT flood in the shoutbox, don't write with capslock and don't talk dumb things. I'd like to see shoutbox as smart and interesting, you don't have to make it look like its full of quotes from youtube comments.
    Chairmode activated.

"Suck it hard and blow it out"
    (c) First Brodate in 26.2.2012
  • There is one reason i rarely use the shoutbox.
    Its mainly because all the meaningless spam and the nonsense written in masses.
    There should be a chat for those who are over 18, so we who are older atleast can have a normal conversation without anyone writing BARRELS!
    People really should limit themselves and not take everything overboard, as it always gets after a while.

If there is one acting in a inappropriate way, take actions and screenshot and report. I dont know if this is the right way, but atleast there is someone getting a warning. Thats why we need more active mods that can take care of these matters.

We need more control over the situation, because more people join everyday and it might become worse than this.
    Someone should take action soon before everything becomes chaos.

Forum-wise, everything is pretty fine.
  • I didn't like the shoutbox idea from the start,but it didn't work on the other forums.Anyway when people started writing in this shoutbox here it didn't seem really bad and i stopped paying so much attention to it,but now ill get my guard up.And that suggestion for a section for over 18 at shoutbox is a good idea.But actually someone could just change his age and put it at 18 so.
  • DarkPoroner wrote:

I didn't like the shoutbox idea from the start,but it didn't work on the other forums.Anyway when people started writing in this shoutbox here it didn't seem really bad and i stopped paying so much attention to it,but now ill get my guard up.And that suggestion for a section for over 18 at shoutbox is a good idea.But actually someone could just change his age and put it at 18 so.
    Well immature behaviour is easily detected in that case.
  • I fully agree with you Finbro, I've tried to talk some sense into some of them, and warned a few because of their vulgar language.

But regulations need to be made, it is highly disturbing having to read about people planning to rape each other when they're minors, not that it more okay for adults to say such things but it's more dis-.. you get it.
    "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
    "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
  • PurpelPumpkin wrote:

I fully agree with you Finbro, I've tried to talk some sense into some of them, and warned a few because of their vulgar language.

But regulations need to be made, it is highly disturbing having to read about people planning to rape each other when they're minors, not that it more okay for adults to say such things but it's more dis-.. you get it.
    Yeah I totally get it.

Well I'm glad that I'm not alone with this. Well, together we are able to make shoutbox to work, way or another. Its so fun element for forum based sites and I think removing it kinda makes this site less-active. Seeing text going and new coming makes it feel like theres always something happening.

"I'm aware of the situation, and it's kinda weird how the generation of kids changed" - yeah, tell me about it, I worked for a while as youthworker and its just amazing how differend they are these days.
    Chairmode activated.

"Suck it hard and blow it out"
    (c) First Brodate in 26.2.2012
  • Qustinnus wrote:

You guys aren't fair, You can have fun in a mature shoutbox, and i have to deal with 5000 weirdos. :x
    You must understand that rescripting the site for such a function probably isn't the easiest, there will most likely always be ways to get around the age limit control.

One thing you could do is stick the ones you find mature enough and send PM's around or find somewhere else to chat, filtering out all of the younger users probably not a good idea.
    "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
    "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."