QQ Here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• In order to avoid the countless farewell/goodbye/likedisifyoucryeverytime threads,use this one if you want to post something regarding what's currently happening on PewDiePie.net .
      Keep in mind that nothing is set in stone yet; If you really feel like writing something,do it here instead of opening a new thread.

Merging the threads wasn't exactly possible,so i spoilered the two posts by hehaho101 and NoirProxy.

Taken from hehaho101
      Display Spoiler
      Well....I'm pretty bummed out that PewDiePie.net is going to be gone now. I've started a few months ago and pretty much fell inlove with this site. This is probably even, the first forum site i've ever used because I never thought about sharing my thoughts n stuff on the web or starting threads. But then i met this website. Where the bros. can hang out and socialize. Or even just people who just want to talk in the threads. I enjoyed my few months on this site and enjoyed seeing the responses and diffrent opinions you bros replied back on my threads. I am crossing my fingers for this site to relaunch or something. I don't want the enjoyable experiance to end now for me and all the users who enjoyed this site. So farewell for now PewDiePie.net, here's my last brofist, and good luck. :thumbsup:
      BROFIST {III}
      PS. I am really not good at making brofist ASCII art. :/

Taken from NoirProxy
      Display Spoiler
      Hey forum members,
      As you know the forum is going to be vanishing into the primpf of possible non-existance soon and with that in our minds I thought I would give some advice to those members who have been working hard to build up their channels with no large, successful results.
      I have been Youtubing for about a year now. I admit I haven't focused much on it as I do 20 other things during the day but I have to say that from starting up and slowly getting more dedicated at it I have come to realise how amazing and fun content creation can be. When I initially started I wanted the world to know my opinion on gaming. I hadn't heard of Pewdiepie, or any other Youtubers before it and honestly I have never really gained much interest in watching others.
      Over the course of the year I have spent a lot of time doing much research on other channels and what makes them tick so well with their community. Many Youtubers suprisingly don't like to be themselves and thus attempt to portray some zaney performance in an attempt to copy each other thus making lots of moolah and feeling a false sense of fame.
      Through being on Youtube my outlook has changed and not only do I want people to know my opinion but I also want them to share their opinion with me too and our love for gaming.
      You'd be surprised to know that I have checked out nearly all of the active members on this forums channels over the last 12 months and I have seen many surprising things. Some channels have shown pure talent, while others have attempted to copy what is popular for others in hopes of gaining some form of success.
      I stand firmly by the belief that Youtube and especially gameplay commentary should always be about being yourself first when building your channel before anything else. During my own current limited success with a small audience I have find that being yourself is one of the most rewarding things about the hobby. People know when you are acting and people know when you are putting all your energy and passion into the videos you make.
      My first piece of advice is that when making your channel just BE YOURSELF. Quite a few members on this forum actually try and be like Felix quite a bit but remember that forcing yourself to scream down a microphone doesn't make you a good Youtuber. People care about the things you think when experiencing the games you are playing, not the highly toned priming that your voice box and pull off.
      Gaming is about enjoying yourself by BEING YOURSELF. If you try to be someone else your channel won't become a place to truely call your own. You are trying to live in someone else's shadow. Make that shadow your own by molding your channel from your own personality and skills.
      Secondly a lot of Youtubers wake up everyday and the first thing they go to look at are subscriber numbers. Subscriber numbers in themselves are a nice thing to look at when they grow. Knowing that a person is spending the time out of their day to follow you is a great feeling but don't let the number on a counter control how your channel grows. Content creation is about putting passion into some you want to make.
      It isn't about just churning out video after video thinking that thousands will follow you. Thousands will follow you because they value you and what you bring to the table. You'd be surprised to know that a lot of followers don't actually subscribe to you but instead tab you. The subscriber count is an incredibly half baked thing when it comes to determining your channels growth. Don't let it control your growth either as a creator either.
      You need to remember that Youtube in a way is a portfolio. It isn't about making money. It shows off your passion and ability in making videos in the modern age that can then be used to sell yourself to potential employers. Did you know that a lot of game journalists actually have ther own Youtuber channels? If you might one day dream of becoming a game critic, or journalist Youtube is an amazing tool to get yourself out there and showing people what you are made of.
      If you do it for fun then please remember to do it for fun. Don't let numbers, stats, likes and dislikes dictate what fun you are able to have when making these videos. Don't let the views on new games that other channels are getting influence you on what you should be playing in hopes of someone clicking on your video. Play what you want to play. Show the world what you love and not what you hope they will love with potential of gaining fame, or payment.
      Content creation is an art and art is an artist's way of expressing what they think and feel.
      Be an artist, don't be a salesman and most of all be yourself.
      Finally I want to tell you that a single active follower you do have is more important than the thousands that you might get that never watch any of your stuff. A lot of Youtubers complain about not getting enough views and think that maybe 40 views is nothing to be proud of.
      The problem is that as I mentioned you are letting a number control you. You need to step back and look at the bigger picture. You need to appreciate those people that watch your work and love you for doing it. Those are real, breathing people that spend time out of their own day to take in your work, your passion, your love for you and your viewer's common interests.
      I have always related Youtube to being like a street performer with the street itself being the internet. You stand there and perform your talents in hopes of entertaining people. Thousands pass by without showing much interest but then one person stops. They turn and see what you are doing, they stay for the entire thing but most of all they seem to be smiling while they stand there. They enjoy your work, they are interested in what you do and with that one person watching you, you have accompolished what many set out to achieve and never gain.
      Appreciate those followers no matter the number and do the best you can in making the best content for them. They are your audience. They care about what you do and they matter above all other Youtuber viewers who don't show interest.
      Ultimately I am saying that you need to embrace those that care about your videos, your passion. Even if just a small number that is a billion times outdone by someone else embrace those that embrace you and what you are doing. Don't go looking for something better when a good thing is stood right there giving you its love and attention.
      Good luck Youtubers!
    • In the words of Misfit from when the forums started up.

Ya'll some punk ass bitches. Eat me. PEACE!

PS - If a new website starts and these mods are not modding it, I'm done. I'll miss everyone I made friends with, except the cunt duo and their sidekick.

I'm not going to say that it's sad these forums might go down because me, and I'm sure most of the OLDER(Not members who have been here under a year) have had their fun here. It was nice while it lasted, but I'd rather it be put down to rest rather than a new forum. So, PEACE!
    • ░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄
      ░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
      ░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
      ░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
      ░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
      ░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
      ░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
      ░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
      ░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
      ░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
      ▌▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
      ▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌