How to record internet explorer, chrome or firefox with fraps???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey dude! I have had to do this a few times and this is what i've done to get it to work :)

Okay so first update to the latest version of Fraps (3.5.99 i believe)
    Then in the general tab of Fraps click on the "Record Aero Desktop" tickbox
    Open the webpage you wish to record and get it all set up for recording
    Then go to your desktop and start recording
    A few seconds into the recording go to the webpage and start doing whatever you're doing.
    If this doesn't work let me know and i'll do my best to help you! :D
    Hey there! Check out my YouTube channel!- youtube.com/user/ThenThereWasCryptic im a Minecraft speedrunner and i post some pretty epic Minecraft videos!, Thanks :D
  • @Madklauss The thing is all recording programs are CPU intensive and the easiest way to get around the CPU issue is to have a larger file size because it means less processing is being done during the recording.

@Epicbanana It may have changed now but bandicam has the little watermark, I guess you would call it, which if you want to look proffesional it is a little problematic.

@FestiveOnion In theory it should record the application but I think it only works in chrome from what I have noticed. If it doesn't work then it may be a good idea to look at a free alternative that you can pick the area you want to record rather than it just recording an open game.
    Check me out on YouTube! EternityStubbers! goo.gl/8Wjr3A If you like my videos hit the thumbs up button and SUBSCRIBE! It's Free!